• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP is cancer again

On Valkyrie, you could type "/join" the desirable bg you wanted to enter. I think it was great.

On Valkyrie, you could type "/join" the desirable bg you wanted to enter. I think it was great.
I liked it as well, was a very lovely function that promoted wpvp as well. edit ( I were Skiftnyckeln )

However I don't mind that it's not a function here.

I'd just like that if you are e.g in Burning Steppes and group leader queues your group to WSG you still zone back to Burning Steppes where you were, instead of the whole group zoning to the battlemaster where the leader queued your group from.

How come ppl are alowed to use these words like cancer for their daily situation

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Another day when i qued some wsg games as Horde on K2.

5 games in total.
1 pug vs pug, i really enjoyed that game, close call, but Allies took the win with a 3/2 score.
4 Premades vs Pugs, GY farmed every single game until we cancelled the ress.

I think it has come to not playing pvp on this server anymore at all.
For me, who are not ranking at all, its not worth standing in que to be GY farmed and emoted /lol.

I noticed that too the other day, people lagging around, playing against 4 mages as warrior isn't fun, especially when UR NOT IN RANGE NOT IN RANGE NOT IN RANGE -> look at my ms: 200.. sadface

yeah for casuals who try to log in an evening to play a few games PVP is death i stopped playing as well

this pvp become a bullshit with 200+ ms every day. Oh remember these good 70 ms times.
The lag is fucking horrid, you're never in range as melee.

I remember pre-Nost closing when I was fucking around on K1 around the 7x event, buttery smooth, like sub-20ms.

Given it was probably like 1k ppl on at the time but shieet it's horrible right now.

Resilience system was a million times better than what is going on in retail atm.
#offtopic

Suggestion 1:
Implement function that teleports players into BGs at random.
Once in you can't escape.
Deserteur will lock you in place for 4h and you can not log onto other characters.

Should start with about 1/4 of the currently online lvl 60 population and see how it goes.

Suggestion 2:
IDs for raids will only reset for your character if you manage to get at least 200k honor for this week. Anything less and you can not raid.

God I am on a roll today with good suggestions.

Suggestion 2:
IDs for raids will only reset for your character if you manage to get at least 200k honor for this week. Anything less and you can not raid.

Someine with full time job would probably need to play any free time he has for 200k (if thats possible for a full timer at all), maybe set it lower but i like the idea.

Someine with full time job would probably need to play any free time he has for 200k (if thats possible for a full timer at all), maybe set it lower but i like the idea.
I hope you figured out he was trolling.

Suggestion 1:
Implement function that teleports players into BGs at random.
Once in you can't escape.
Deserteur will lock you in place for 4h and you can not log onto other characters.
And please IP ban those who will try to log to other account! "Shared IP" is a shitty cheater's excuse. Also, it would be wise to reduce the AFK timer to 3 seconds.
Someine with full time job would probably need to play any free time he has for 200k (if thats possible for a full timer at all)
Every sane RL shall lootban a player if she's caught working full time, jeez... It's players' duty to keep the server clean.

To be fair to the Kronos devs, I don't think they're up to the task of coding a system that prevents premades from being matched with pubs. That would probably be a tremendous undertaking. It would probably be easier to implement pre-nerf AV, which would mitigate the impact of premades, assuming they don't nerf honor gain to the ground again.
I feel like a large percentage of players come to Kronos expecting pre-nerf AV and are disappointed to find this is a 1.12 server in all aspects. Would love it if we had pre-nerf AV so the rankers who only care about honor per hour have less of an impact.

Well, here's the thing... pre-nerf AV is dumb as fuck. If you have two choices: either a failfest in this nonsensically designed pile of poo that is AV, or dealing with rankers in WSG/AB, then it's still not a good situation.

As alliance veteran i have to say, the current bg pvp situation on k1 is absulote cancer, horde is completely dominating like 8 out of every 10 wsg and even abs lately. Seems like all socalled tryhard pvpers rolled the EZ mode horde faction apart from two hands full of mostly Irae peeps. If this situation doesnt change very soon my pvp days are done, respect to last few decent alliance pvpers.

As alliance veteran i have to say, the current bg pvp situation on k1 is absulote cancer, horde is completely dominating like 8 out of every 10 wsg and even abs lately. Seems like all socalled tryhard pvpers rolled the EZ mode horde faction apart from two hands full of mostly Irae peeps. If this situation doesnt change very soon my pvp days are done, respect to last few decent alliance pvpers.

I was considering rerolling on K1 thinking that with AQ gear people could change their minds about pvp, but it's pretty much the same thing on K2.

While Kronos staff do not realize that keeping PvP system like this, they will lose even more true pvpers and encouraging people to join this retarded grind and screwing up the game for many others who wants to do pvp but they simple don't like to play unfilled battlegrounds while 1 team is completely afk.

Top Bottom