• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVP Suggestions and Discussion - August 2017

Forgive me Bazzil but as a developer myself for many years (not anymore sadly_or_not :biggrin:)
if i kept reading from multiple sources that itemA seems to produce this behavior (in this case increased proc rate), itemB seems to produce the exact same behavior and so on for itemC, D,E..... and so on..
i would (for my own sake) stop "hotfixing" itemA and itemB and instead review the whole proc implementation.

Basically, this is what we are trying to suggest in regard to proc issues. Go back and review the whole thing since it seems that everything just procs way more (not very scientific but what it feels like) and not check every item individually (there will always be more to find).

Forgive me if you have already done that or if the priorities are somewhere else at the moment but i honestly dont see how recorded footage of say 10 mins with x weapon, 10 minutes with z weapon or 10 mins with engineering net and following long discussions/comparisons with how it was in vanilla can be productive. Best case scenario those 3 items will be fixed. 97 more will be there (as was the case for the 2 maces recently, for example).

In short: we (many of us) give you the (far from scientific) feeling that everything just procs way more than it feels normal/we remember/we think we know and we ask that you look into the whole proc system.

Last edited:
Top Bottom