• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What should the team be working on?

What should the team be working on?

• Naxxramas

Votes: 233 49.5%
  • Fine-tune the current 40-man raids

Votes: 140 29.7%
  • Fine-tune the 20-man raids and 5-man instances

Votes: 85 18.0%
  • Class-abilities and talents

Votes: 143 30.4%
  • Pre-level 60 content

Votes: 51 10.8%
  • Gold/Honor- sellers

Votes: 70 14.9%
  • Team visibility (change-logs, news updates)

Votes: 67 14.2%
  • TwinStar features (race-change for example)

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • Other (post your suggestions)

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do think that nost 2 will take alot of Kronos players, especially k2. However this Does not Mean that All k2 players wil lrave

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

On the twitch GM podecast Kronos team said :

"They do not believe that the population has declined on either server at this time. They did not say what metric / date they were using to make that assessment. They also repeated multiple times that "there is no way to know what will happen when Nost launches"."

really find it amazing that they consider the population hasn t drop at all lately especially with all leveling areas empty, people playing over and over again against the same premade and no world pvp at all (at least on K1).
Even without Nostalrius return it should be done...
They even considered doing that 7x event for 2 months again because of it and now everything is fine...

I really encourage people to share the poll for merge on both K1 and K2 on horde and alliance side.
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...erge-K1-and-K2
Perhaps when we hit 1k votes, they will actually listen.

Voted for other, let the world know kronos will now be PTE and anounce tbc sometime after naxx.
Make sure the TBC server has atleast the same quality of kronos & the influx of players will be insane.

K1 is still rolling at 60, particularly during the day. The main problem is that most new players go K2 because there are more levellers. I say work on Naxx and then also have an accelerated release schedule on K2 in preparation for a future merge.

this

Servers have to be merged. It's getting terrible on K1 and it'll be just as bad on K2 has K2 is basically 80% nost players. K1 right now, is just people raid logging.

Today during peak EU times I did /who on random zones, and the screen didn't even pop up, meaning there was ~3 people in each zone. That's terrible.

Merging has to happen, regardless of the consequences of K1 players being ahead in gear. The best thing they can do is release AQ early on K2, within a few weeks, and let them farm AQ to get better gear then merge them.

Without merging, both servers die.

Ok so from this thread you can see 2 things, people like shouting and people want a merge, now a merge isnt possible however i believe opening transfers to k1 from k2 could help people in it would allow people who dont want to wait for AQ to raid it now.

Ok so from this thread you can see 2 things, people like shouting and people want a merge, now a merge isnt possible however i believe opening transfers to k1 from k2 could help people in it would allow people who dont want to wait for AQ to raid it now.

Good idea imo!
Open limited server transfer fro. K2 to k1

Isn't this the main problem with kronos, staying silent while competition between K1 and K2 AND from another server is killing us RIGHT NOW while not wanting to do what must be done (merge) ?

The longer you wait, the bigger the chances both realms become ghost towns. People that do not want to merge right now, will either leave for nost2.0 or leave in 5 months when merge is inevitable (and: too late). What we want now is one strong server, not 2 half ones killing each other while being part of the same team.

Also another week wasted, a heavily diminished war effort could've already been live on K2 and would've given them their event you don't want to keep from them, fair enough, but the sooner AQ is released there the sooner we can merge, and a month max really feels like cutting it close already with today another big guild dying on K1 and more and more whining from old nost ppl saying they are leaving K2. I doubt though at this point their war effort would gain any sort of traction.

Last edited:
Other- K1 has a lower population than usual and as a result it is very difficult to find groups for dungeons and suchlike without waiting a long period of time or getting extremely lucky;trading has also reduced as a result of this (trade chat is a ghost town). One popular suggestion for this is merging the servers, however, I understand that this is a difficult process (Having had to do similar things with other types of non wow servers), if not merging, then perhaps the ability to transfer K1 characters over to K2, as the main reason I don't want to just join K2 to deal with the issue is that I don't want to lose my level 43 character that I have spent 10 days of playing time leveling up.

Other- K1 has a lower population than usual and as a result it is very difficult to find groups for dungeons and suchlike without waiting a long period of time or getting extremely lucky;trading has also reduced as a result of this (trade chat is a ghost town). One popular suggestion for this is merging the servers, however, I understand that this is a difficult process (Having had to do similar things with other types of non wow servers), if not merging, then perhaps the ability to transfer K1 characters over to K2, as the main reason I don't want to just join K2 to deal with the issue is that I don't want to lose my level 43 character that I have spent 10 days of playing time leveling up.

I feel sorry for anyone on K1 who isn't geared to raid. They wont find groups. So basically anyone level 1-60, and any 60's not in a raiding guild/geared to raid.

I feel sorry for anyone on K1 who isn't geared to raid. They wont find groups. So basically anyone level 1-60, and any 60's not in a raiding guild/geared to raid.

One AQ raid and you get full T2.5 gear. Yeah, very sorry for all the free AQ gear and skipping 90% of the pre-raid BiS blue gear grind now that AQ is out.

Gearing up is less of a problem at this point than it has ever been before. Someone who wants to raid only needs to find a guild they want to be in and in a few weeks the whole gear issue will sort itself.

Guilds recruit players, not gear.

One AQ raid and you get full T2.5 gear. Yeah, very sorry for all the free AQ gear and skipping 90% of the pre-raid BiS blue gear grind now that AQ is out.

Gearing up is less of a problem at this point than it has ever been before. Someone who wants to raid only needs to find a guild they want to be in and in a few weeks the whole gear issue will sort itself.

Guilds recruit players, not gear.

I guess that's true since guilds are starving for players right now they'll take any 60 they can get.

That is always the smart thing to do, nothing to do with where guilds are at right now.
You want good, dedicated players, not someone who won some rolls in a pug or leeched epics.

Having more to share now just means it is easier.

Top Bottom