• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What should the team be working on?

What should the team be working on?

• Naxxramas

Votes: 233 49.5%
  • Fine-tune the current 40-man raids

Votes: 140 29.7%
  • Fine-tune the 20-man raids and 5-man instances

Votes: 85 18.0%
  • Class-abilities and talents

Votes: 143 30.4%
  • Pre-level 60 content

Votes: 51 10.8%
  • Gold/Honor- sellers

Votes: 70 14.9%
  • Team visibility (change-logs, news updates)

Votes: 67 14.2%
  • TwinStar features (race-change for example)

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • Other (post your suggestions)

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted "Other".

The only issue that matters to me is that you improve the lag/netcode of the server. It's so bad that it's the sole reason I can't play on this server (got to level 40 before giving up). I'm sure it's fine for European players, but if you want non EU based players to seriously consider kronos as a home, then there are options (other EU based servers do not have this problem).

The kills don't matter as much as you think. The entire server is now a bunch of raidloggers. There literally are no bgs popping at night for NA players. Tonight during the weekend only 6 people in WSG.

Number of raiding guilds on K1 that is killing atleast Ragnaros on a weekly basis. Taken from:
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/97776-Kronos-PvE-Progression

February 2016, pre xp-event and pre-nost shutdown
12 alliance
8 horde

May 2016, few weeks after K2 opened
15 alliance
14 horde

August 2016, 1 week after AQ opening
22 alliance
18 horde

November 2016
20 alliance
17 horde

I don't know where K1 players get the idea that the server is dying. The population is almost as good as its ever been. Anyone whos been here since before nostalrius was shut down is scratching their heads at this recent demand for a merge. If you won't give up the idea, can we atleast agree that every damn topic don't have to turn into a merge-debate? fuckin hell

I actually agree; however, perception is more important than reality when the subjective experience of a person is the realm of topic. I remember WSG being a very non-NA thing at all and queues dying at 7pm (we learned that when ONSLAUGHT premades the queues completely die for hours), and although we have enjoyed half a year of NA BGs thanks to new NA players and a healthy Chinese base, that scene is dying not growing. Every month another guild dies. Paradigm, Dragonslayers, Arcanum, Exodus and many others have fallen apart in the last 2 months. Again, a sign of age and not renewal. Many players from other guilds are constantly whispering me trying to join our guild but our ranks are full and closed and I keep hearing of old school players fading away.

I think the server is quite healthy when compared to the emulator scene before 2015. But many don't feel that way and the raw attrition from frustration with PVP, content release schedule, lag, and a split playerbase is causing casualties every day.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Fine tuning raids is at #2, figured it would be a lot lower. Glad to see. Assuming it means what I think it means anyway. Though I think the ship has sailed on that front.

Last edited:
There's a lot of guilds clearing the content as you said Ayz, but the problem is that at least 80% of those people are raidloggers. When a person logs in half an hour before raid, pick up buffs and get summoned to the instance, clear the raid and log off until next one, he's not relevant to the state of server as a whole, just his own guild. That being said, sure raiding scene might be okay (even though guilds are dying every few weeks and new ones aren't really forming, everyone can confirm that), but everything else is shitty, especially wpvp which is non existent. In normal occasions, server with 40 raiding guilds + players who aren't in such guild should be blooming with people all over the world, but here it's completely opposite.

[✔️] Merge K1 and K2
+1

Although it would be controversial, merging the servers after AQ releases on K2 (but before Naxx releases on K1) would benefit basically everyone except hardcore DPSers from K2 that would whine about competing for boss records with people that had been farming AQ for months.

Merging would benefit PvP, make world bosses more interesting, definitely increase the overall level of competition.

I play on K1 and it is just fine, I do not want a merge.
c4jt321.png

I voted "Other".

The only issue that matters to me is that you improve the lag/netcode of the server. It's so bad that it's the sole reason I can't play on this server (got to level 40 before giving up). I'm sure it's fine for European players, but if you want non EU based players to seriously consider kronos as a home, then there are options (other EU based servers do not have this problem).
It's bad for europeans too and i think this issue deserves to be in the poll.

I voted "Other".

The only issue that matters to me is that you improve the lag/netcode of the server.
(...)
I'm sure it's fine for European players
(...)

It's bad for europeans too and i think this issue deserves to be in the poll.

What are you two talking about. I'm enjoying chasing and running in front of players just to stun them, specially with Sprint. I like my double stuns too.

54305301_p0.png

They should be working on merging K1 and K2, nothing else.
Then when it is done, they can start working on naxxramas.

Number of raiding guilds on K1 that is killing atleast Ragnaros on a weekly basis. Taken from:
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/97776-Kronos-PvE-Progression

February 2016, pre xp-event and pre-nost shutdown
12 alliance
8 horde

May 2016, few weeks after K2 opened
15 alliance
14 horde

August 2016, 1 week after AQ opening
22 alliance
18 horde

November 2016
20 alliance
17 horde

I don't know where K1 players get the idea that the server is dying. The population is almost as good as its ever been. Anyone whos been here since before nostalrius was shut down is scratching their heads at this recent demand for a merge. If you won't give up the idea, can we atleast agree that every damn topic don't have to turn into a merge-debate? fuckin hell
taking rag as a reference, when ppl already equip their 4th char in mc

Biggest thing is fixing the huge slew of bugs the game has. This should be number one above all else. Especially the stuck in combat bug. But there are a huge slew of others as well, Auction House screwing up, Deep Run Tram going out of sync, Honour not working properly, held weapons not being detected in combat so you get "Equip a weapon in main hand" and all sorts of stuff.

Combat bug though is the most important thing, over all else. This bug has already screwed up healers and casters in dungeons several times in parties I've been in.

The Pathing on Kronos is not the best as well. I often see Mobs walk through the environment, fly up through the ceiling into the roof, get stuck behind walls and all sorts of stuff, Hunter Pets often just disappear, you can't use abilities despite being in direct line of sight etc etc. This stuff needs to be fixed because it looks really unprofessional.

Last edited:
Harder tuning in raids.

If there is no difficult pve content to look forwards to, im quitting this server as soon as the first viable option is released.

I'd rather play on a bug riddled shitfest thats remotely difficult than a perfectly scripted server with joke bosses.

Finish Naxx as soon as possible. I would rather not wait another year for this release especially when there is nothing in between Naxx and AQ40 to be excited for. A release date would be much appreciated as well so at least I have a date to look forward to instead of just assuming its going to happen eventually.

Well with the recent news coming into play, they should really just focus on a merge now and do it as soon as possible, start working on it today if you can.. Majority of K2 players are announcing that they will ditch Kronos all over internet, server will be left with like 500 players (if even that many) and K1 will lose decent amount as well.

Awkward situation, when Nostalrius shut down staff opened up a new server for refugees, gave them all their focus in the past 6 months, consequently denied K1 from getting any new blood and made it slowly shrink and now K2 players are about to leave the project with the first opportunity (trashtalking it to the ground in the process) while most of K1 players are still here to stay.. That makes me both laugh and sad at the same time, really weird feeling.

:huh::lol:

Last edited:
Leveling one warlock to 45, if you do it in singles ( which is also not optimal ) takes like 3d played if you do "real" leveling with quests/travel etc. Grinding with getting portet from spot to spot will be faster most likely, so it is not that much time. You save time in the long run, and way more important, you save time in situations where it is more valuable then the time you spend leveling the warlock(s).

and now K2 players are about to leave

I would not say this that way.
I would say: Kronos failed to retain these players.

For example, how can we stay, knowing that (perhaps) we will be soon sacrificed in a merging operation in order to please the K1 players community. (And also massacred in BG because of the gear difference?)

+1

Although it would be controversial, merging the servers after AQ releases on K2 (but before Naxx releases on K1) would benefit basically everyone except hardcore DPSers from K2 that would whine about competing for boss records with people that had been farming AQ for months.

Merging would benefit PvP, make world bosses more interesting, definitely increase the overall level of competition.

Ohhgee wrote:give us our characters back on valkyrie or nothing changes and we have to keep playing dogshit kronos

Sounds like you care either way.

@Benedictus

As much as many of us pushed for the merge, I'm pretty sure they would never actually do it if everything stayed the same as so far. They even gave full GM focus to K2, K1 players had to log on K2 and write tickets there to get them answered. On the other hand now with Nostalrius return, K2 people are most definitely leaving soon, even if staff promised right now that merge will never happen and it's a fact, can't deny that. I read whole lot comments of people who are about to leave for new Nostalrius and literally noone mentioned merge or anything similar to be a problem, they all just want to play their old characters on 10k+ populated server, that's all (and ofc I don't blame them for that).

Last edited:
I would not say this that way.
I would say: Kronos failed to retain these players.

For example, how can we stay, knowing that (perhaps) we will be soon sacrificed in a merging operation in order to please the K1 players community. (And also massacred in BG because of the gear difference?)

Please..

You people would never have stayed anyway. Kronos cucked themselves by catering to nos refugees, giving them a new server and dedicating a lot of time to them and they leave as soon as anything is announced.

K1 has been suffering with population and has felt like a PTR lately, most of us are probably still staying regardless.

End this fucking shit, merge the servers and let the people who want to stay some priority.

BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is too easy...boring.

BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOST BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is too easy...boring.

Artificially inflated difficulty on a vanilla wow server that lets us over farm gear? You should try some of the inflated difficulty private servers. They are out there.

Honestly the direction of this thread is kind of indicative of the comment I made here : https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthrea...-be-working-on?p=847233&viewfull=1#post847233

It's been 5 days since the thread was posted with over 300 voters participating so far. Yet we haven't seen a single word from a staff member, since the post was made. Even if another 100 votes are cast in the next 5 days, it's incredibly unlikely that the results change by more than a few %. The poll has been like 48%+ for Naxx since the day it was released, and we're now at 50%.

Not having regularly communication from the team is probably the worst possible thing for the servers. If there is 0 intention of merging the servers, that needs to be said to put the request to rest. If a merge in the future is possible, say so. If work on Naxx hasn't even been started, that needs to be said...

Top Bottom