• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What should the team be working on?

What should the team be working on?

• Naxxramas

Votes: 233 49.5%
  • Fine-tune the current 40-man raids

Votes: 140 29.7%
  • Fine-tune the 20-man raids and 5-man instances

Votes: 85 18.0%
  • Class-abilities and talents

Votes: 143 30.4%
  • Pre-level 60 content

Votes: 51 10.8%
  • Gold/Honor- sellers

Votes: 70 14.9%
  • Team visibility (change-logs, news updates)

Votes: 67 14.2%
  • TwinStar features (race-change for example)

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • Other (post your suggestions)

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want you guys to fix the issue with mobs not dropping loot. At first I thought it was just a problem with Group Loot, but I'm in DM:E right now by myself killing whip lashers and half of them just aren't lootable when they die. This is a game-breaking issue. Kronos never used to have this problem, and now it's a major thing. Please figure out what is causing this and revert whatever change caused it to happen. Thank you!

Last edited:
Maybe stop deletting any thread about Nostalrius return on Elysium, would be a good beginning for the team.

Merge K1 and K2, or make a character transfer available between the two servers. K1 is so dead now you cant even find a group for UBRS...

I spent 3 days on k1 trying to find a group for Deadmines and still have had no luck.

Because it's an older realm looking for Naxxramas release in a few months. There aren't many levelers in low-level zones. The highlight of K1 is raiding and PvE, and if you want to have any kind of fun you should join a guild and get included in its community.

As a hunter I'm seriously considering rerolling, pet mechanics are awful, FD is bugged af and pathing on this server is awful, it's annoying how many times mobs reset for no reason, or how small slopes or steps are treated like obstacles.

In my opinion, the most important thing is getting the core game mechanics right before focusing on anything else, when you encounter a bugged quest for instance, you are annoyed once, you drop the quest and you go on with your day. In the case of pathfinding and class mechanics, I'm annoyed on a daily basis, and that certainly left me a negative impression on the server.

Yeah I say Merge. Even though Elysium isn't even open yet. The lower level areas in Kronos 2 are already starting to look like a ghost town compared to a few days ago.

I still say focus on bug fixes and pathing issues etc etc also as a major thing.

I don't get why people want to rush to Naxx, while pets pathing is still buggered, Mobs are flying through the environment all over the place and ending up in all sorts of wacky places.

A plan to keep nost players that will leave for elysium!

The k1 database should be frozen and merged with k2 when k2 catches up. K1 should be wiped and opened as a brand new server that will progress through tbc. Nothing brings more people like the excitement of a new server. This will also help grab people who would be planning to start new on elysium or are waiting for crestfall.

Rofl are you serious?

So let me get this straight:

You're suggesting that they fuck over the people that have played here since day 1 and freeze their server for a few months, in favor of people who only came here because they had no other choice?

And then you want to open up a new server, that's going to compete with CF and the "fresh" nos 2.0 for the people that dont just roll on their old chars on new nos?

Kronos is actually in a pretty good position right now. If they merge the servers and get 1 healthy populated server they're the only project who is going to have Naxxramas progression just around the corner, something that nobody else is providing.

Pet and NPC pathing, everything else is insignificant (PVP scene is unfixable without higher population, and merging servers is retarded)

Top Bottom