• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question What will you play on K3 and why?

Rockmaster

Authorized
What the title says.

I will play Tauren druid, because of easy and fast leveling and dungeon groups. Also a lot of fun in pvp.

Thinking of going tauren warrior cause ive never had a warrior past level 20 and being a warrior is its own instant group finder.

Hunter. Always try to convince myself that I could play a different class, but nope it never lasts very long. I am 100% hunter.

Going Night Elf, because I sexually identify as a tree-hugger... and flippy jumps are awesome.

planning to have a clothie this time, for raid purposes i would prefer dwarf priest for raid purposes but my mind boggles as healer and epic mount farm shit. maybe a warlock for free mount at 40?

planning to have a clothie this time, for raid purposes i would prefer dwarf priest for raid purposes but my mind boggles as healer and epic mount farm shit. maybe a warlock for free mount at 40?
You can always go herbalism and miner

UD Warlock. I enjoy playing as ranged caster and like the visuals of the warlock sets the most.

The cheap respec fee (god I love it) really helps healers in this regard. You can respec to more farming friendly talents without going broke.

I was thinking female orc rogue this time around - but I don't know if i can bring myself to renounce Wotf.

I will roll the class i playde in retail. ANd play it like i did back then so i be rolling a Shaman and will tank with it in all 5 man content because i can and its fun.

I will not play in K3 because I do not want to start over again from scratch. Here I describe my argument in more detail in case you are interested.

Last edited:
I can't wait till till they open K3. I haven't decided what to play yet.
Honestly all classes have their charm.
I'm an old UD rogue player, perhaps UD warr, tauren sham (heals is always needed) or tauren hunter (op stats+bm.)
I like both UD and tauren models, animations and racials.
Now all I think of is playing on K3 in my head.... great..

A friend of mine gonna play UD rogue.

Last edited:
^ there is always one... :F

I'm thinking about:
Orc Warlock
Troll Mage
Troll Shaman
Nightelf Hunter/Druid (only when horde to ally ratio is kinda even)
^ never played a hunter before, druid versatility is fun in wpvp and dungeons, raids not so much - sadly

update:

Seems i'm tending towards:
Orc Warlock
Troll/Orc Shaman
Undead/Gnome Mage

Last edited:
Orc Warrior
Played casters during vanilla a bit too much so now its time to play melee characters ^^

Top Bottom