• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question What will you play on K3 and why?

If I do decide to join the Kronos community and play on "K3", chances are good I'll roll a mage. Alliance or Horde doesn't matter to me, but finding a gild I mesh well with does. I'll be looking into the ones recruiting for the launch over the coming days.

Tauren hunter. Would love to try out hunter, and I like the Tauren shoot animation so it was a no-brainer. Will try to hit 60 fairly quick and farm for my BiS gear as a Marksmanship Huntard.

Serious question. I just started here 2 days ago and am loving the nostalgia of Vanilla again and really liking my character. What happens when K3 is launched at the end of March? Do I just have to re-roll fresh?

^ yep, no char transfers etc. Everything will be 100% fresh.

edit: looks like i made up my mind, 99% playing Shaman, but what race?
Orcs - 25% stun resistance is almost too good to give up
Trolls - style points, faster casting can work wonders too
Tauren - aoe stun, more health
hmmmm

Last edited:
War stomp and elemental is a good combo. Nothing can say ”I love you too” like a stun followed by a Chain Lightning - Nature’s Swiftness - Lightning Bolt - Earth Shock combo ;)

I always go Alliance because was the faction i choose the first time i played (love those little gnomes), but wanna try the horde side this time, so probably a undead warlock.
One question, in terms of population, i play in the actual kronos server for a long time and the factions seems pretty balance, but people its more likely to play alli or horde?

Hmmm Im feeling Tauren Boomkin / Undead Priest / Resto Shaman. Im really feeling that boomkin though, xD

Human Priest
My first ultimate goal in wow was to achieve Anathem quest, alwayz that ***** leaf dropped .. if u know what I mean.
So I'm here, after all those years, to accomplish my destiny.

For Honor !

^ there is a typo in your signature :p

Back at this thread again, looks like i still can't decide which class to play.
I fancy Druids and their broad spectrum of abilities, but lack of dual wield and swords/axes keeps me doubting.

For me nothing to fix in the signature, it appears like it should for me,
Maybie u can screen it ?

After doing Alliance the previous runs it is time for me to switch to Horde.

Orc Rogue or Tauren Warrior , maybe orc Shaman if I feel adventurous.

However I will stay on K1, I will only do a couple of weeks on K3 just to witness the dynamics of a fresh server

Orc Warlock. Going to volunteer to be the perma sm/ruin imp bitch in the tank group. Figured Orc so I can squeeze out that tiny bit of extra damage from the imp via Orc racial Command.

@Asmodeus I mained an Orc Warlock on Elyisum since before Zul'Gurub and I just want to tell you that you will NOT regret it! It is a *really* good race/class combo all around.

^ yep, no char transfers etc. Everything will be 100% fresh.

edit: looks like i made up my mind, 99% playing Shaman, but what race?
Orcs - 25% stun resistance is almost too good to give up
Trolls - style points, faster casting can work wonders too
Tauren - aoe stun, more health
hmmmm
you are mixing up Vanilla with TBC in regards to stun.

In vanilla they got a 25% increase to stun resist which means if you have a 1% chance to resist a frost based stun normally as orc it would be 1.25% however with TBC it was changed and became a solid addition although reduced to 15%.

^ We are talking orcs? Orcs have 25% flat resistance (passive) to stuns, in vanilla.

So every 4th cheap shot is resisted, every 4th intercept/charge, hammer of justice etc. This is obviously very strong in pvp alone!

edit: I see where the confusion comes from - the tooltip says "additional 25% chance" not "increased by 25%".
so that's additive not multiplicative

Human lolret or Dwarf Hunter.

I was a top PvP hunter in vanilla on my server and they're familiar and safe. Ret would be a bigger struggle but well worth it as I've always like their lore.

In vanilla they got a 25% increase to stun resist which means if you have a 1% chance to resist a frost based stun normally as orc it would be 1.25%
This is not correct. If you play against Orcs you will learn that they resist waaaaay more than that. It feels like if Orcs are immune to stuns almost...
The tooltip dont say that the stun resist is increased by 25%, it say that its increased by an addition 25%, so base + 25%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom