• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question What will you play on K3 and why?

Highly consider running human warrior, tank-focused. Reason? Just like tanking and my usual class in other versions (bear druid) is mostly valued only as healer (and I've been bullied into it in some servers as well, ended up hating it).

Last edited:
Please all of you rolling shaman, do yourself a favor and make it Orc... The stun resist will be the only antiCC youll ever meet

Ive never rolled a healer, and i dont like long bg queues. So it will be a Dwarf Healadin prolly female.

Since 05 I have mainly played Hunter. Dwarf specifically. First toon "Slagerchest" and after the long gap of not playing vanilla (quit right before CAT), I started up on Kronos a few months ago (to prep for Classic), and got to 60 yet again. Of course, as soon as I hit 60, I hear about K3. Which, I am looking forward to a "Fair Playing Ground". Meaning, appreciate a server where people haven't already been level 60 for 3 or 4 years (not exactly sure how long kronos has been). None the less... I have been very faithful to the Alliance since 05'. I think now that I am older I simply realize - no offence ally - Alliance has softer players. So can't wait to switch to the dark side xD. Will be rolling Tauren Shaman for Melee lvling fun and end game Healz. See you in The World.

Ima run a hunter, played mage and druid in vanilla, now wanna try hunter as it's both easy with a high skillcap (to play perfectly in dps rotation, as different debuffs/attackspeed debuffs etc requires different rotations for optimal dps). Mage in raiding was boring as fuck.

Please all of you rolling shaman, do yourself a favor and make it Orc... The stun resist will be the only antiCC youll ever meet
This is really difficult for me. I am going to roll Shaman in K3... The issue is, for end game raiding, people will argue Troll is the best because of a skill they learn to lessen casting time. Others, as yourself, will say Orc because of the CC resist. But I am just going with Tauren because they have 5% more health overall as a passive. So screw it. Tauren it is.

I can't decide between Tauren warrior or Himan warrior. Basically what faction to choose lol I've done a bunch of alliance on nighthaven but I'm still not sure cause I have the alliance experience to speed through but always loved horde. Curious which might be better ( leveling/community/ guilds / whatever) have thoughts?

I can't decide between Tauren warrior or Himan warrior. Basically what faction to choose lol I've done a bunch of alliance on nighthaven but I'm still not sure cause I have the alliance experience to speed through but always loved horde. Curious which might be better ( leveling/community/ guilds / whatever) have thoughts?
My thought is... Do something you're not used to. There will be no need on this server to rush through levels, for 60 raids are not introduced until almost a year after launch. You'll have plenty of time and there's no need to rush. That's my opinion. I have been with Alliance since 2005. I will be switching over to the dark side, tmrw on k3 xD. GL and go hard!

Finally made up my mind. Gnome male mage, reserved the name and all so now I'm just waiting until K3 opens up it's gates! Going to try to get to 60 asap, and then level tailoring and engineering. Watched to much Vurtne videos! I will do my best to purge Azeroth from the undead filth!

This is really difficult for me. I am going to roll Shaman in K3... The issue is, for end game raiding, people will argue Troll is the best because of a skill they learn to lessen casting time. Others, as yourself, will say Orc because of the CC resist. But I am just going with Tauren because they have 5% more health overall as a passive. So screw it. Tauren it is.

Its not 5% overall health, is 5% base health. Thus, 5% of 3000 hp, do the math

Top Bottom