• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why allow safezoning..?

Well man, get to it then, please write and host your own magoos server and than you can make whatever changes you want.

Davros said it was a low priority. I think that was pretty clear, it annoys me when you reply back well just add x spell. I dont think Davros needs your expert insight to realize he can add a ranged spell to the guards.

Ok, I will go host my own Mangos server because that will solve the issue with lame guards that we have here on Kronos. Thank you for this extremely helpful suggestion.

About the second part - you are absolutely right. How dare the little I point out something can be done easily. I'm sure Davros needs people like you to protect his honor and to interpret his messages to the world for us commoners.

Ok, I will go host my own Mangos server because that will solve the issue with lame guards that we have here on Kronos. Thank you for this extremely helpful suggestion.

About the second part - you are absolutely right. How dare the little I point out something can be done easily. I'm sure Davros needs people like you to protect his honor and to interpret his messages to the world for us commoners.

Not here to protect anyones honor, just here to call you out for not being the genius savant you think you are. Because you know you are literally like the only person who can fix kronos. Bl4ckc0d3r the hero Kronos deserves, not the hero it needs right now. /s

Well Berni, some people are perfectionists more than others. You being fine with something being bad shouldn't mean that no one else is supposed to try to improve things. And it is easy to add a spell to an NPC. I'm not some random mr. know-it-all, I'm a programmer, I know how programming works.

then why didnt you hear back about your developer application on this server

Ok, I always thought it was a huge problem that safezoning was allowed in Cenarion Hold. But now it just became unberable. Some massive horde dickheads decided it was funny to kill Windcaller Kaldon (https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=15540) on spawn. So it's basically impossible for Alliance now to get Combat, Logistics and Strategic Assignments for Badges.

This needs to stop yesterday, and the people responsible need to get a permaban.

ITT: People complaining about PVP on a PVP server.

"They killed the flight master! I can't check my mailbox!"

What's next? Banning players from killing AH vendors? Banning lvl 60 rogues from ganking lowbies after they finish a BG?

Yeah it's despicable, but that's why it's so fun.

Always Ally crybabies that complain about pvp.
Suck it up, it's vanilla pvp if you complain go Legion you noobs.
Btw threads like this promotes safespotting/ganking. Keep crying noobs we love it. We'll camp you more. And we don't care about being loyal or fair, all we care about it's griefing your ass. Go Legion

It's not PVP if its abusing a bug and lax law enforcement. Go eat dirt. Safespotting is for retards.

You guys really haven't done anything for world chat, and "lost/hacked" items are mostly due to player stupidity. The only time I have ever been "hacked" on an mmo was when I shared my password. You have yet to implement something like a message-per-time amount condition on world chat. It is kind of sad that this has become the default server for vanilla refugees solely due to population. This isn't a lack of resources issue, it is a mismanagement of resources issue. It has been an issue since the bungled handling and closure of Archaica by Twinstar.

Well Berni, some people are perfectionists more than others. You being fine with something being bad shouldn't mean that no one else is supposed to try to improve things. And it is easy to add a spell to an NPC. I'm not some random mr. know-it-all, I'm a programmer, I know how programming works.

Also, Davros spending 45 mins writing a post saying that adding a spell to an NPC is too time-consuming doesn't necessarily make it true. Don't be a sheep, use your head and think for yourself. Evem if it were absolutely true and if everyone is way too busy to do anything, we should always be bugging them about positive changes that we wish to see implemented. If no one complains, things won't get fixed.

I agree the easiest and best way to stop this clearly exploitative behavior is to simply give all guards ranged spells or weapons. It doesn't have even to be coded to perfection with matching animations and all, just make them retaliate with something, anything at all. The same issue is happening in Booty Bay where hunters just swim in the water, safely out of reach from the guards just sniping everybody going along the pier to and from the boat and trying to reach NPCs.

Since you claim to be an experienced programmer, have you tried to offer the Kronos team that you could do the programming to get this implemented? If they say they don't have the time or resources available for an apparently easy fix, maybe someone else could maybe help them with it?

The solution is simple.
1) Notify on this forum in advance that players who are caught by GMs safezoning will have a permanent ban.
2) Spend a few hours in game where this abuse is happening and send those morons back to level 1.

This will cut out 90% of the game exploiters. These players are obviously bored and could be kept busy leveling new toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Always Ally crybabies that complain about pvp.
Suck it up, it's vanilla pvp if you complain go Legion you noobs.
Btw threads like this promotes safespotting/ganking. Keep crying noobs we love it. We'll camp you more. And we don't care about being loyal or fair, all we care about it's griefing your ass. Go Legion

You probably would have more self esteem if you got a job and moved out of your parents house instead of trying to get it through a game. Think about this the next time you look in the mirror.

Down the road i'm sure Chero will address this. But understand that there are bigger fish to fry at the moment. Until then everyone will have to cope with people who have nothing better to do in a computer game.

I can only pity the deranged, overgeared, backpedaling single target gnome mage who thinks he is the uber pr0 when he 2 shots players passing by. And this is no crying and the "it's pvp nub lol l2p" card is also wrong since this is no "pvp" since you cannot even defend yourself without being 3 shot by the shitty guards. I think the people doing this had enough of getting their face wrecked in fair combat and decided to take the nooby lowskill route.

Down the road i'm sure Chero will address this. But understand that there are bigger fish to fry at the moment. Until then everyone will have to cope with people who have nothing better to do in a computer game.

Bigger fish to fry?

Safe Zoning is nothing but grief and or easy mode with some classes honor farming, more so when it turn into corps camping. It's not pvp in any form since the other player has no ways of defending him/herself.

Not hard for someone to submit a screen shot of it happening and combat logs then giving a player a few day account lock out depending if it's a reoccurring offense.

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I understand there is a lot happening behind closed doors but the fact that you guys allow such thing to go on feels like pure inconsideration for your players.

Witnessed an Alliance using a warlock at Light's Hope to kill anyone that goes near the Argent Dawn npcs. He is also playing a druid and a paladin who heal spam his warlock. Healing doesn't make guards attack so unless you mind control his warlock or healers he is free to do whatever as the guards hit for 2k and spam charge.

Next level.

This happens to me all the time in Booty Bay, lvl 60 hordes killing me. My friend just got home from vacation and we were gonna keep leveling on K2. We have now decided to leave K2 because we wont be playing where GM are okay with exploits.

This happens to me all the time in Booty Bay, lvl 60 hordes killing me. My friend just got home from vacation and we were gonna keep leveling on K2. We have now decided to leave K2 because we wont be playing where GM are okay with exploits.

Get this man some tissues...
I assume you are headed a PvE server?

Maybe this might be solved by giving guards a ranged attack to knock people down or add extra guards to the safe spots. :mellow:

Nah, Elysium.

If youre mad about getting safezone ganked, i get it its shitty and you cant do anything about it. But leaving the server over this? If this prevents you from playing Wow than you should get your priorities sorted out. And besides: "leaving for elysium", is that a joke? Youre going to a server where people literally use hacked spells in BG's like Twin Emps shadowbolt to one shot you. But yeah safezone ganking thats gamebreaking allright.

good luck on your path

Last edited:
Plus in elysium there are literarily a thousand players more who want to see you dead just for their personal satisfaction.

Top Bottom