• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Re: Can we get an update?

I keep getting d/c'ed from the queue. Hah. I haven't even got to character select today. Only been trying for 3-4 hours though so not that big of a deal.

Reminds me a lot of retail vanilla. :p Get in queue at lunch so you can play by time you get home.

It's looking like a 3-4 hour wait to login right now on K2. Ouch.

K3 perhaps? K4?

It's looking like a 3-4 hour wait to login right now on K2. Ouch.

K3 perhaps? K4?

This won't solve things. Only 1k people in queue, which I saw at K1 as well. The problem is the queue going slowly, meaning not many people logging out due to being afraid getting back in queue. Its a bad cycle

This won't solve things. Only 1k people in queue, which I saw at K1 as well. The problem is the queue going slowly, meaning not many people logging out due to being afraid getting back in queue. Its a bad cycle

Having additional servers will indeed help by spreading out the people in the queues to other servers. With more servers, not as many players will be in each queue and would certainly help by reducing the wait times.

I think the current situation is okay and this will smooth out even without any action from Twinstar. However Zoriac is right, the problem is actually how slow the queue is due to people somehow staying logged in. 1000 queue is really not bad. I remember when WoD launched it would go up to 4000, but that would only take an hour or two.

Last edited:

I logged in ~3 hours ago, got from 730 to 51 in queue and it broke for me. I logged in again, and hey, it's position no. 1083 :D Guess I'm not playing tonight. In contrast, Kronos 1 has less than 100 people in queue. From what I've read, sounds like aproper afk-kick system can solve the problem, let alone cap increase/server upgrade.

The Queue is not what is bothering me.. It's the fact that I wait in the queue for 2 hours and get disconnected before even getting to character selection. This has happened multiple times today, and has been happening for the past couple of weeks.

A long queue isn't the end of the world when you can queue up and go about your business until you get in. But with these random disconnects there's no peace of mind that you will. This issue should be addressed imo as it's clearly a server-side issue. Queue lengths are not.

Well if Kronos II would actually kick people when they go AFK instead of letting people be AFK for as long as they want and not get kicked off this wouldnt be an issue, but Im guessing thats too much to ask. My room mate put on auto run in XR Inn last night at 11pm, went to bed got up at 8am ate breakfast, showered and walked his dog, then sat down and was still in game and picked up where left off. GG

Auto-run will not keep you from being flagged as 'afk' and kicked. So I really doubt the truth of that.

If you put a coin in your keyboard and let your character run that way it will not kick you out i guess. Non the less its a pretty lame thing to do as you ruin it for others since you are not playing.

If you put a coin in your keyboard and let your character run that way it will not kick you out i guess. Non the less its a pretty lame thing to do as you ruin it for others since you are not playing.

It's still a bannable offense. I'll be reporting everyone I see doing this once I'm in.

Not just people staying logged in 24/7 but also the fact that some clowns are multi logging like 4-5 characters at once. More policing should be done, need to perma ban these douche bags.

It's still a bannable offense. I'll be reporting everyone I see doing this once I'm in.

I greatly encourage everybody to do this! Because i think if nobody did this there are no que's. Cause every inn i walked in there were atleast 3-10 ppl autorunning against the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

I spent my entire day in the que cause of random dc's, random disconnects from the que and a stupid mistake i made myself by pressing escape while wanting to alt-tab away from client while i was almost in the game. xD

Re: 3 hrs 256 in queue

Same here, instead of 256, I was 3(!) after four hours of waiting, then DC.

haha I waited 2 hrs only to end up on place 19 but then after another hour I'm still #19 x)

Or Kronos 1 people could stop making new characters on Kronos 2 and stick to their server and allow the new people to populate this one. We all know this is happening and is causing part of the issue.

try kronos 1
Why would anyone go to an established server to get camped by 60's and has fkd AH and non recruiting raid guilds....sounds super fun. The whole point and fun of K2 is the everyone starts at 1 thing.

Or Kronos 1 people could stop making new characters on Kronos 2 and stick to their server and allow the new people to populate this one. We all know this is happening and is causing part of the issue.

Literally this x10

I've been disconnected FIVE times now. Every time i'm almost through the queue and get sent back to last position which has been ~1100.

This is fucking ridiculous.

This shit is so fucking frustrating, I was in queue for OVER 3 HOURS only to have my game fuck up when I got in and got sent back to 1.1k queue get a F*** system that lets you reconnect if something like this happens...

Why would anyone go to an established server to get camped by 60's and has fkd AH and non recruiting raid guilds....sounds super fun. The whole point and fun of K2 is the everyone starts at 1 thing.

I can relate "to get camped by 60's"! So fun hunting ally midgets in wetlands, they are running like chickens. But AH or guild recruiting is nowhere near fucked. Unless you play there you got 0 credibility and is a blatant nugget

Top Bottom