• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I'd like to share a story: a Kronos story

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't know what was going on prior to joining, how can they be held responsible for it?

Since analogies are cool atm, that's like someone claims their free lunch, steals a second lunch, then steals another lunch then goes to some guys on the street and says "Hey, lunch is on me!" then the entire group of them gets punished.
tbh I agree, I'd only have banned people actually involved in the raid.

– The player is obliged to report any bug in the game. Failing to do so or abusing the bug will be punished based on the decision of a competent person.

– Any abuse of errors/bugs not listed here is punished solely based on the decision of the Head GM or the Administrator of the server

- It is strictly forbidden to abuse known bugs/exploits.

- The player is obliged to report actions of another player that are in conflict with the server rules. The report may be directed to any person who is a part of the server team. Failing to do so is considered a gross violation of the server rules and the player might/will be punished as an accomplice.

Pick any. Erock is the only player that violated just three of these Rules.

– The player is obliged to report any bug in the game. Failing to do so or abusing the bug will be punished based on the decision of a competent person.

– Any abuse of errors/bugs not listed here is punished solely based on the decision of the Head GM or the Administrator of the server

- The player is obliged to report actions of another player that are in conflict with the server rules. The report may be directed to any person who is a part of the server team. Failing to do so is considered a gross violation of the server rules and the player might/will be punished as an accomplice.

Pick any. Erock is the only player that violated just three of these Rules.

Ok. And what about us who didnt even attend the extra raid, know about it or the ones who went into the May 6th raid for the very first time unknowingly?

We did or rather Erock on the guild's behalf. Did you want 40 people sending a ticket saying the same thing?

See below response below. We also had many different punishments put forward, rather inconsistent.

It wasn't known to us. Our ticket was ignored.

So we should have all reported each other, as well as reporting the raid reset, for continuing with the raid?

Bloody hell, all times in that list are CEST as indicated behind the first time mentioned. Get a grip.

So how is there more than 1 extra raid? 5am server time is middle of prime time NA. We had guys in that May 6th raid for the very first time who knew nothing about raid resets.

So how is there more than 1 extra raid? 5am server time is middle of prime time NA. We had guys in that May 6th raid for the very first time who knew nothing about raid resets.

As pointed out by somebody else in this thread earlier, you should thank you guildmates for bring you down with them then. We will not punish raid ID abuse on a player by player basis, that is just a ridiculous notion.

As pointed out by somebody else in this thread earlier, you should thank you guildmates for bring you down with them then.

No, I think they should thank the GMs for handling it so poorly. Now that we know you ban people for association, what's to stop people from going around and exploiting that fact? Go clear MC, exploit it to get an extra lockout, bring a bunch of pugs the next time. BANS FOR EVERYONE! \o/

Okay, I'm out of this thread. I have no more words for this. We should at least all agree that words actually have meaning and that numbers are a real thing. Else why even bother.
Do it now please, don't fuel the fire! Things will get settled when everyone calm down a little.

You all keep using that word professionalism, yet I don't really think any of you know what it actually means. You expect special treatment after breaking the rules. You make factually wrong statements over and over and over and over and expect us to just let them stand? You accuse of of corruption and cronyism, try to threaten us into reducing your punishment. And when I confront you with the truth and facts you say I am unprofessional? What exactly was so unprofessional in those IRC logs you posted? I just reread them and couldn't find a thing.

Professionalism would be not being spoken to as if this was a witch hunt where the fate of the accused has already been decided way in advance.

You all keep using that word professionalism, yet I don't really think any of you know what it actually means. You expect special treatment after breaking the rules. You make factually wrong statements over and over and over and over and expect us to just let them stand? You accuse of of corruption and cronyism, try to threaten us into reducing your punishment. And when I confront you with the truth and facts you say I am unprofessional? What exactly was so unprofessional in those IRC logs you posted? I just reread them and couldn't find a thing.

The truth is there is 1 extra raid ID in a timeframe of 3 raid resets. (Week beginning April 24 to May 1, May 1 to May 8, May 8 to May 15.) that many people were not involved in.

You expect special treatment after breaking the rules.

As pointed out by somebody else in this thread earlier, you should thank you guildmates for bring you down with them then.

You essentially said they are banned for associating unknowingly with cheaters, then go on to say they are rule breakers. What rule is there that states that you'll be banned for unknowingly participating in an exploit.

/confused

Zarquon, your professionalism astounds me.
Posting this in a thread with the intention to blackmail the staff... the insolence.

Not to mention it failed miserably and just puts you and all players who received a ban in an even worse light.

Professionalism would be not being spoken to as if this was a witch hunt where the fate of the accused has already been decided way in advance.

Because a decision had been made at that point, after we had asked Buzzx for a second statement, in which he had the chance to give us your or at least his side of the story. We expected a precise recounting of how exactly this went down from your point of view, what we got were more inconsistencies and lies.

after reading the logs it's clear you know that you had a faulty reset and you went anyway. you can blame your own guild management for dragging you down with you as someone mentioned.

You essentially said they are banned for associating unknowingly with cheaters, then go on to say they are rule breakers. What rule is there that states that you'll be banned for unknowingly participating in an exploit.

/confused

The thing is there was no exploit. The raid ID reset early after the honor reset/server maintenance.

What exactly was so unprofessional in those IRC logs you posted? I just reread them and couldn't find a thing.

1. You admitted we submitted a ticket about the raid resetting and ignored that ticket.

2. Admitting that punishing Volatile was due the perception of other guilds on the server.

3. You delivered a different and much harsher punishment to the entire guild than originally described to Buzzx, the GM of Volatile.

The fact that you originally decided to punish the guild by removing loot, which directly punishes the perceived offense, but decided instead to BAN THE ENTIRE GUILD FOR TWO WEEKS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO WERE UNKNOWINGLY JUST SHOWING UP FOR RAID DAYS.

Oh and,

4. You dropped a sick F-Bomb in your last message to Buzzx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom