• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I'd like to share a story: a Kronos story

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misinterpreted it (intentionally imo). Most of the people in this thread said they didn't know they were breaking the rules. What I'm trying to say is that it does not matter at all.

You misinterpreted it (intentionally imo). Most of the people in this thread said they didn't know they were breaking the rules. What I'm trying to say is that it does not matter at all.

I didnt even go to that extra raid reset. You keep ignoring that fact.

You are clearly confusing subjective with objective. Because if kronos was as good as you claim it to be, the population wouldn't be so abysmal.

hey that's kind of funny, i realize now you are a nostalrius troll from the thread there. why would you stay here if you think kronos sucks? really that little to do on nostalrius?

hey that's kind of funny, i realize now you are a nostalrius troll from the thread there. why would you stay here if you think kronos sucks? really that little to do on nostalrius?

I was hoping for the eventual (possible) blizzlike TBC server, but the way things are looking, I'm not sure that'll ever happen, and even if it does I'd be scared to play there. This isn't a solo player's game, if I have to be scared of being banned simply for being in a guild, that is bad precedence.

We walked into an instance and saw bosses alive, they used an item knowingly to get a world first kill.

We are banned for 2 weeks, they were banned for 3 days.

I think we still have our loot, so you guys need to get on that.

Good precedent. You have won me over.

This. +1

I was hoping for the eventual (possible) blizzlike TBC server, but the way things are looking, I'm not sure that'll ever happen, and even if it does I'd be scared to play there. This isn't a solo player's game, if I have to be scared of being banned simply for being in a guild, that is bad precedence.
I thought you weren't in this guild or in any ways involved with this whole situation. How would you know?
Guess a forum ban for you is appropriate mr.

The correct, professional way to handle this would have been to contact us telling that there was an error and we're sorry but we'll have to take the loot you worked for away for that lockout.. Not this clown-show of terrible communication, telling us we messed up, and the the extremely harsh punishment for something most of us didn't even realize was happening.

We walked into an instance and saw bosses alive, they used an item knowingly to get a world first kill.

We are banned for 2 weeks, they were banned for 3 days.

I think we still have our loot, so you guys need to get on that.

Good precedent. You have won me over.

No. They didn't know theyre exploiting a bug because they were using Saronite Bombs in every encounter to increase DPS. I'll just ignore the rest of your post, because you based it all on a lie.

No. They didn't know theyre exploiting a bug because they were using Saronite Bombs in every encounter to increase DPS. I'll just ignore the rest of your post, because you based it all on a lie.

Im banned for 14 days. I didnt even goto any extra raids.

Hello?

I thought you weren't in this guild or in any ways involved with this whole situation. How would you know?
Guess a forum ban for you is appropriate mr.

I'm not in the guild. And this might be kronos but it's a part of twinstar, which hosts other servers. If caring about the state of twinstar is being involved with the situation, then... ok? Besides, I still possess my character, and am not banned, so it's not like I'm a total stranger here.

And who promoted you to GM?

I really don't see how a single instance of a perpetrating party being punished means there's no hope for any of twinstar's projects.

If anyone here was _actually_ unjustly punished, try asking for help the regular way instead of feeding a drama thread.

The bombs made a part of the encounter trivial by extending a phase.. How would they not realize this.. Either way, they got a World First, we got a few epics.. They got 3 days, we got 2 weeks.. They were doing ICC on retail when it was new, we are doing 10 year old content on a Private Server... Great analogy

If you think your ban is not justified you need to contact the GameMaster (mail or PM) who banned you. Only he can make a decision in this matter.

I dont think anyones bans are justified. I just want to log in so I can give all my gold to Varkings cause hes so cute.

The bombs made a part of the encounter trivial by extending a phase.. How would they not realize this.. Either way, they got a World First, we got a few epics.. They got 3 days, we got 2 weeks.. They were doing ICC on retail when it was new, we are doing 10 year old content on a Private Server... Great analogy
You made an intentional exploit. That is the difference.

And you go ahead and take this to a public thread. Thats the incarnation of beeing unprofessional. You are the last guys who can call anyone else unprofessional. You lost that right.

I dont think anyones bans are justified. I just want to log in so I can give all my gold to Varkings cause hes so cute.

this is a point you would make in private to relevant people, but you obviously weren't that invested in your account so thanks for letting us know :D

this is a point you would make in private to relevant people, but you obviously weren't that invested in your account so thanks for letting us know :D

you know, youre right.

i cant wait for this ban to lift so i can mail off all of my stuff.

Just thought I'd let you guys know I checked the website to see how to handle this. It says to contact a GM about the issue. After reasoning with him he said "tbh it was your guild leader that got you banned" and then redirected me to the forums. I explained to him that I just checked them and it said to contact a GM. After I told him this he ignored me.

You made an intentional exploit. That is the difference.

Zoning into an instance on raid days, having to clear bosses we already killed to get to Ragnaros, and then -submitting a ticket- about it, which went unanswered?

Do you really, honestly see this as an intentional exploit? Much less worthy of a two week ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom