• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Synced> - EU Progress Guild

That sucks, I was declined, went through some of the accepted and some have like no experience. I guess you guys are playing a game of darts -_*. Best of luck boyz, you lost a good healer!

I'm getting an error when I try to go to the site. Strange.

- Fixed ayo

Last edited:
This might have been asked and answered before but do you guys accept socials?
For me who don't have the time nor intrest to raid, it would still be fun to be in a mature guild with guildies that got knowledge and could give pointers from time to time. I do love to fish & cook on retail (salty & chef title) so I could provide you guys with fishes and cooking mats if nothing else. :)

Hello everyone!

For people who haven't been checking the website and are an accepted trial to the guild, if you wish to participate in the test raid for BWL on Friday 27th please sign up on the calender on the Synced website.

If you can't attend please sign out on the calender so the GMs know who are still active ^^

Last edited:
Nice to see another EU alliance guild. I wish you guys all the best and we will definitely meet on the field. :)
Maybe this could be the beginning of a collaboration on the alliance side.

Power to the Alliance !

Is Synced preparing for Kronos 2015? If that's true, I have to prepare my "spying" tools once again! :w00t:

currently looking for:

• [*=left]Warrior (Low) -> Protection
    [*=left]Hunter (Medium)
    [*=left]Warlock (Medium)
    [*=left]Rogue (Medium)
    [*=left]Mage (Medium)

Gogo dedicated ppl out there. Dont be shy! x)

especially looking for

• 1-2 Rogues
  • 1 Fury Warrior (or Protection)
  • 1-2 Hunters
who get the max out of their class and rock some shizzling dps!
if you got what it takes, apply!

While we still haven't made any attempts at a speed run of Molten Core its encouraging to see our peak dps on ragnaros over 22 thousand and a dazzling kill time of only 1.31 minutes. The dual Onyxia groups combined with clearing the content from week three of Kronos has resulted in many of our members getting close to their desired bis lists for the much anticipated release of Blackwing Lair in August!

If you feel you got what it takes to join us as we fight for the upcoming server firsts make an apply at synced-kronos.net!

especially looking for:

• 1-2 Rogues
  • 1 Fury Warrior

Last edited:
Recruitment is open now for all DPS classes (except hunters)!

We're looking for very active and ambitious people that fit in our ranks of very competitive, yet friendly and social people, who love to compete for server firsts and work accordingly for it!

If that is you, contact Areina, Moosic, Brutus, Shino, Kriegtier or Weasel ingame or write an application on our homepage. http://synced-kronos.net/

push

we might still have open spots for the BWL main roster! Looking especially for Paladins/Rogues/Mages/Dwarven Priest!

Synced is recruiting again and we are mainly looking for Melee DPS classes!
If you are a master of dual wielded swords, take your chance now to apply for our Team!

We are also still looking for 1 highly skilled Holy Paladin!

But of course, we are always open for very dedicated, experienced and skilled players of any class who want to conquer all future raiding content in a very competitive environment!

If you've got what it takes, join the most successful raiding guild of Kronos to date and become part of our very close knit raiding team!

Apply on http://synced-kronos.net/

or whisper one of our Officers for more info!

Recruitment is now open for any DPS class and still looking for some pro Holy Paladins!

Don't be shy! If you got some mad skills to offer, you might be the one we're looking for!
If you happen to have a level 60 alt aswell, even better! We're raiding with both, mains and alts!

Last edited:
Top Bottom