• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Synced> - EU Progress Guild

Synced is still looking for more excpetional players (with an exceptional personality aswell) who want to join our team and claim the upcoming server firsts like we've done so far!

We currently have a stable roster that raids double BWLs and MCs each week to gear out our people as effective as possible!

Almost all server first kills so far have been ours, so if that's your main goal, we're probably your best bet!

If you're interested and got some nice skills to offer, leave an application and tell us about you!

http://synced-kronos.com/

In light of the recent events on that other server, I've decided to make Kronos my permanent (hopefully!) home. I am a very knowledgeable and practiced Vanilla player; I started in the retail beta and managed to clear up through C'thun and even a few Naxx bosses on the live servers.

I want to join a guild when I hit 60, and I want it to be a good one. I've read that <Synced> has achieved the server first kill of every single raid boss on Kronos, is this really true? If so, this is very impressive and I would be highly interested in joining such a competitive team. I can keep up, and maybe even teach y'all a thing or two.

What classes does <Synced> desire to fill out their raiding core? I can play a Hunter, Rogue, Mage, or
Druid at a veteran level.

Please send me a PM so we can talk about details.

Hey Guys,

im an old vanilla Player who hardcore (rly hardcore) raided Vanilla till Naxx German First clear. I was playing on feenix for over 2 Years and quitted after that shitty Naxx release. At the moment im playing on liveserver (Server Rank2 Frostwolf). In Vanilla i played a Dwarf Priest, now a Warlock. I can remember how hard it was to level up my first Dwarf. I guess it would be nice to play him again. Is there a way to get in touch with someone of you?`Maybe Teamspeak?

Would be nice to hear smth from you. At the moment im loading the Vanilla Patch/5gb. I will def play here, but at the moment im not that sure what!

Greetings

Hey,
you can hit up Weasel, Areina, Avrora or me (Shino) ingame if you have questions. If you consider playing dwarf priest you may want to talk to our priest classleader Lanthdoral. You can look up the names here.

cheers!

Our current recruitment status:

1 Holy Paladin

1-2 Mages

1 Warlock

But of course, we're open for exceptional players who know their craft in and out, no matter which class you play!
There's always room for players who perform at the max!

We're only considering players who are willing to put alot of effort into their character(s), who can contribute to a guild that's fighting for the upcoming server first kills, as we've done successfully for the previous ones.

With all the pressure on performance, we also highly value a nice personality and attitude. We're looking for teamplayers, not for individualists!

If all of this is you, we would be glad to hear from you!

To check us out and leave an application, visit us on our homepage: http://synced-kronos.com/

still looking for at least 1 Holy Paladin and Mages!
gear does not matter, only activity and skill does!

no, we will absolutely not! there's no reason for us to leave behind what we have on the original server :D.

we're looking to conquer AQ and Naxx, we don't really wanna start over again ;)

Hello Synced members,

I'm a german 23 years old nostalrius refugee, who is feeling guildless now. I just started leveling a rogue again, since this is the class I played back in retail and on nostalrius. I was in the leading german guild on nostalrius-pvp alliance side. We had Ony, MC, ZG and BWL on farm status. I had a lvl 60 full T2 Rogue with a Chromatically Tempered Sword in MH and Mandokir OH.
My rogue on K1 is lvl 23 now, but I try to get one level atleast a day.
So if you have a social slot for me, until I am lvl 60 and pre-bis geared for MC, Ony, ZG I would be really grateful.
I have also seen, that you have a lot of german members and also classleaders, that was another reason why I wanted to join your guild.

If you are in need of an experienced rogue and give me some time to level up, then please pass me a guild invite.
Thank you.

EDIT:
My character name on K1 Alliance: Mythoz

We are open to recruiting players of any class who are willing to take their characters to the max and compete for server firsts, of which we hold all but one on Kronos.

We are especially on the lookout for:

1 Exceptional Protection Warrior

1-2 Warlocks

We're only considering players who are willing to put alot of effort into their character(s), who can contribute to a guild that's fighting for the upcoming server first kills, as we've done successfully for the previous ones.

Please bring a nice drama free personality and attitude. We're looking for teamplayers, not for individualists!

To check us out and leave an application, visit us on our homepage: https://synced-kronos.enjin.com

Last edited:
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif

We are open to recruiting players of any class who are willing to take their characters to the max and compete for server firsts, of which we hold all but one on Kronos.

We are especially on the lookout for:

1 Fury Warrior

1 Healing Priest

1 Mage

Please bring a nice drama free personality and attitude. We're looking for teamplayers, not for individualists!

To check us out and leave an application, visit us on our homepage: https://synced-kronos.enjin.com

Last edited:
Recruitment in <Synced> is open to reliable players of all classes who want to perform at their best - we have the resources to get you there.

We are especially interested in:

1 Fury Warrior

1 Healing Priest

1 Mage

1 Warlock

We have consistently managed to achieve the first clears of every raid instance released on Kronos so far and intend to do the same when Naxxramas hits - you should be prepared to go that way with us! This means constantly striving to improve your character.

You can also directly contact us ingame: Weasel, Armazor, Olimio, Dalloway or Naice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom