• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Synced> - EU Progress Guild

Re: &lt;Synced&gt; - EU Progress Guild

Lupeh you're being completely wrong.....

No offense but you said that you'd join our guild but now you're joining another....

Do you mind send me an explaination PM either here or on our website.

Sorry for the inconvenience Synced Team!

No biggie !
I think Lupeh is not to blame, he's just a dude looking for a home. He first applied to us long time ago, but we didn't have a spot for him left. So all i can say is, he will not be with us.

- - - Updated - - -

I see the tryhard spirit of Vanilla is still alive and well!

I don't see why, now that we all have a good retrospective view on vanilla, anyone would play some of the shit classes nobody wanted to bring save as healspec for raids.

Perfectly fair statement, but each guild can decide for itself, right ?
This time, we seem to have enough players who play the 'conservative' speccs, so we go with that.

Sure, sure, I understand you guys want to go for server firsts and min-maxing all that stuff.

Props to you if you've got the time. Just open some PUG slots so us casuals can get geared when everything's on farm status hum? kthxbye!

Im sorry mibbix,

But the guild i applied to is alliance.
I had not decided yet wich faction i will choose, and suddenly i wanted to play a NE druid.
So i made the apply but they where full on hunters. Then i thought maybe they would take a retri din (extremly rare i know) Witch they did accept.
So then i decided i would afterall roll horde and stick with strength of unity.

I appologize to both mibbix and synced

Very professional looking!

I've been concidering rolling Alliance lately with a friend, so Im going to leave an apply.
Will be Hunter or Druid.

Very professional looking!

I've been concidering rolling Alliance lately with a friend, so Im going to leave an apply.
Will be Hunter or Druid.

Jesus.. weren't you the dude making a 'horde pvp team' and spamming that thread. Now you're going alliance? m8teh, I know Vanilla is making you exicited, but calm down buddy.

Last edited:
I've sent an apply to your guild on your own website, Synced. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Gannon

yea, i saw him stalking around horde ? :blink:

Jesus.. weren't you the dude making a 'horde pvp team' and spamming that thread. Now you're going alliance? m8teh, I know Vanilla is making you exicited, but calm down buddy.

Yes thats all true. Firstly I like to keep my options open.
And secondly, the server doesn't even have an ETA yet so plenty of time to change ones mind.

I think you're the one who needs to calm down 'm8teh' :yes:

Im not about making some conclusion...aswell i cant speak for others, but in my eyes you look a bit unsteady m8 :wink:

Guild look just like me...but my leveling like Alli is around 3-4 time's more slow that Horde....so....hm....will see when server open
Anyway GL :smile:

Just a heads up for anyone who is recruited and hasn't been checking the guild website recently, there is a poll for the loot system on the forums and only 36 people have voted so far! I'm sure the GMs and officers would appreciate your vote and opinions on the matter, so don't miss out on the chance to vote before the poll has closed!

I did an application but only response from one, and he's a trial. When can i expect response from officer?=

Application has been in for a few days under Ace. Hopefully I'll be calling Synced home soon enough!

Hey guys, I joined up October ish and after RL going crazy for a few months things have settled down but I've forgotten my password to the guild site. Basically I wondered if there was a way to reset my password so I could gain access?

Cheers
Doubletime

Nope, because there is no way I can make a system without any authentication like an email or something. Maybe Ill add something similar. For now just join the TS Server, then we can talk about changing your pass manually.
Ill send you the details via pm

Top Bottom