• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Release] Improved Models for 1.12

Yes, I also hope the next version is ready for K3, sooo many good additions you made since the last version :) Its ok if its not totally finished, if you want to add more things later you can just continue the mod. Also some sort of weapon/armor version would be cool, but I imagine that isnt ready yet either.

Is it possible to make Improved Models for every race+gender except undead? The new models ruin the casting animations of undead.

Maybe I missed it but have you made a new Varimathras model from Legion? If it works to make him the same scale as vanilla but with updated model that would be cool!

Awesome mod, easy & seamless installation as well. I was wondering if there was something similar that updates spell animations? The updated Chain Heal is absolutely mouth-watering...

Awesome mod, easy & seamless installation as well. I was wondering if there was something similar that updates spell animations? The updated Chain Heal is absolutely mouth-watering...
Have tried to make them work but unfortunately not all spells can be ported, since its game engine issue and they wont work as intended. Unfortunately all those spells didn't appeared at all, means that was no animations or effects at all, so I left only the few that worked normally.

Maybe I missed it but have you made a new Varimathras model from Legion? If it works to make him the same scale as vanilla but with updated model that would be cool!
No, Varimathras use the same model from WoD, the one that I ported. I haven't checked on him yet. I'll check and see if ti works

Some more additions joined us.
BfA Mechanical Chicken new model
ZjlEfqN.jpg

BfA Lava Spider new model
0J7JLwK.jpg

BfA Spider new model
eKjDlHS.jpg

BfA Pterodax new model
77izj1v.jpg

Until next time!

Some more additions joined us.
BfA Mechanical Chicken new model
ZjlEfqN.jpg

BfA Lava Spider new model
0J7JLwK.jpg

BfA Spider new model
eKjDlHS.jpg

BfA Pterodax new model
77izj1v.jpg

Until next time!

Amazing! How do we get the new additions? Are you updating the RAR files?

[Release] Improved Models for 1.12

^ That link, in your posts, leads to a 404 Gateway not Found

Maybe sign out of your server account where you keep the files and try it.
Hmm, I see the old site link there. Did it happen to have bookmark the thread? Cause I checked the link from my first post and works fine, it leads to my project page. Magnifican had same issue as he stated above with the old bookmarked links. Can you confirm this?

Hmm, I see the old site link there. Did it happen to have bookmark the thread? Cause I checked the link from my first post and works fine, it leads to my project page. Magnifican had same issue as he stated above with the old bookmarked links. Can you confirm this?
the link in your signature does not work

Yo, was wondering if the bug with sheathing weapons is known. Weirdly enough I don't have any problems with my orc female, but with all other models that I've tested it with, sheath simply doesn't work.

Yo, was wondering if the bug with sheathing weapons is known. Weirdly enough I don't have any problems with my orc female, but with all other models that I've tested it with, sheath simply doesn't work.
Yea, it is known from the early release of the mod. Balsh couldn't find a way to fix this unfortunately so some races have this small issue.

Thanks for making this, it looks great! Noob question though...will this work for Kronos III or should I wait for an update or something?

Greetings,
So I am totally new at this, but it looks exciting. I don’t however want to change the actual model of things, say T2 to look like T10 or what ever, just to improve the graphics.

Is that possible or do I have to have all these other changes I have seen through out this post?

Hi.
So I downloaded your addon to test it in K1, in intend to use it in K3 for release.
You did a really good job, Vanilla has never looked this beautiful before to me.

However...
All my spells tooltips texts are missing now, spellbook showing nothing but icons, and no command nor solution I found on the web worked so far.
Any idea ?

Hi.
So I downloaded your addon to test it in K1, in intend to use it in K3 for release.
You did a really good job, Vanilla has never looked this beautiful before to me.

However...
All my spells tooltips texts are missing now, spellbook showing nothing but icons, and no command nor solution I found on the web worked so far.
Any idea ?
Seems to me that you arent an English client but with a different locale. Unfortunately I haven't made any fixes for other language game version other than the English one.

Top Bottom