• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nala's updates on Discord

So is this thing a guy or a girl? The name sounds like a chick but then he described women as 'useless semen receptacles'. Judging from that and his twitter, I'm positive it's some fat virgin nerd in his basement who thinks he means something.

What's funny is he does this for free. Glad we can talk shit here and on the IRC and he can't do shit.

So is this thing a guy or a girl? The name sounds like a chick but then he described women as 'useless semen receptacles'. Judging from that and his twitter, I'm positive it's some fat virgin nerd in his basement who thinks he means something.

What's funny is he does this for free. Glad we can talk shit here and on the IRC and he can't do shit.

yeah i really dont think its a woman. as you said some low wage it guy that worked couple of years at a software (game) publisher and now hates everyone because his life sucks lol

Hahaha what a twat. Nala seems like the typical "safe space" faggot, whose feelings are more important than facts. True cancer.

To make it clear:

[21:17] <Icyrampage> AS you guys are speaking about this individual Naala I'm reading stuff on reddit about his/herpowetrip
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> Icyrampage she was never part of the team
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> she is just backstabbing the project
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> thats all

To make it clear:

[21:17] <Icyrampage> AS you guys are speaking about this individual Naala I'm reading stuff on reddit about his/herpowetrip
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> Icyrampage she was never part of the team
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> she is just backstabbing the project
[21:21] <&Jeniczek> thats all

spread the word guys, people need to know this!

Nala has zip to do with the team, just someone who thinks they do. Very Toxic also. I'm not sure why the team hasn't really tried to distance themselves from it, or put up their own.
Looks like they've done just this.
Capture.jpg

A "Community Manager"? It seems to me like posing as an actual Kronos team member (or strongly implying it by giving oneself an invented title) ought to have some ramifications.

I got banned in Discord the day before Kronos 2 launched because I told Nala he/she should act more professionally if they were going to represent the Kronos community.

I would really like to see this person get banned in-game. People join the discord, not knowing any better and any questioning comments are instantly censored/deleted. A lot of people don't even know this person is not part of the twinstar team. It's easy to see why someone may think otherwise when there is a Discord with 400+ people and someone claiming to be "Community Manager".

Last edited:
for kronos projects sake i hope this is not true...

Everything is fine, don't worry. As Holaver (a *real* mod) informed us, Jeniczek (Twinstar big boss) confirmed Nala has nothing to do with them. Nala is not and will never be a GM or any other official team member with power at Twinstar.

Well guys, this is your own fault. Most of the complainers here went from Nala's discord to Nala's subreddit and then you cry on this forum. People should not join that discord, both since it spreads misinformation and also since it's owner turned out as a bad person, but again it's you people who have to stop frequenting that place.

Kronos team never told you to go discuss stuff on that particular discord channel or subreddit! Also you guys calling for an action should realize that Kronos team can't close off/limit someone else's chat room just because it has a similar name to their project or because it copies official information posted on facebook or twitter that is publicly available.

I can create any number of discord channels named in a similar fashion "Kronos1wow", "Kronos2wow", "KronosKronos", etc., because it's free and it takes few mouseclicks. Then I could copypaste some facebook announcements to make it "look official" and TADA.

Another account strucken by Nala's Abuse of power

So days ago reading all these threads about random people being banned from discord, reddit I always assumed they were overreacting and nala's use of power was not bad. But recently this has changed because I was permanently banned for the silliest of reason from the unofficial discord. This is exactly what happened.

TL;DR Started trivia in the main chat instead of wow-Triva, am permanently banned by nala without an explanation, then blocked so I cant communicate with nala or anyone else, and am ignored by nala on reddit when I ask for an explanation

1. Two days ago barely anyone was speaking, like 3 minute differences between each message sent, i was probably one of maybe 4 people who were actively watching the discord, non of the other portions of discord had conversations going on, Nala was either AFK or just not on discord.

3. Being really bored I decided to start a wow trivia in the main #general instead of #wow-Trivia because I actually wanted to actually involve people since only 4 people were actively talking

4. Since I'm a complete noob at wow and i know nothing about wow-trivia I knew there was one or two questions that the answer was 'naxxramas' so as soon as the bot sent the question i would quickly type 'naxxramas' in hopes it was the right answer before any of the 5 other people watching could get it right. After about 5 questions where naxxramas was not the right answer I stopped sending that and let the other people finish the trivia

5. About an hour later I go afk to get a snack, i come back and the kronos server is no longer on my discord options. Confused I go back to reddit and click the discord link, i'm in for 1 second and then i'm immediately kicked, wasn't able to say anything to anyone. Try the reddit link again and it says some error indicating i'm banned.

6. I go on discord and try messaging nala, but since i don't have any discord servers in common I cant contact her or anyone in fact. I try adding nala on discord since if your friends you can talk to them and don't need a server in common, but i get an error indicating she blocked me. I send nala a message on reddit asking for an explanation but she ignored it

7. Luckily I was able to add a random person from kronos discord because we had private messaged before, I explain that i think I've been permanently banned and he explains its because of trivia, he also tells me that nala received my message on reddit, this indicates she ignored it because I still have not received a response.

This permanent banning without an explanation and ignoring communication is horrible for a person in charge of 2 very popular forums for Kronos. I also see many thread on /r/kronso2 being deleted because they are calling out Nala on bad practices or indicating the discord and subreddit are not official sources.

Hopefully either A. The kronos team takes over the subreddits and discord and changes the modding attitude or B. The Kronos team make a brand new official subreddit and discord

Re: Another account strucken by Nala's Abuse of power

I dont agree with a perma ban in this case but imo you should've just asked ppl in general chat to go to the trivia room so you can do your thing.

Well guys, this is your own fault. Most of the complainers here went from Nala's discord to Nala's subreddit and then you cry on this forum. People should not join that discord, both since it spreads misinformation and also since it's owner turned out as a bad person, but again it's you people who have to stop frequenting that place.

Kronos team never told you to go discuss stuff on that particular discord channel or subreddit! Also you guys calling for an action should realize that Kronos team can't close off/limit someone else's chat room just because it has a similar name to their project or because it copies official information posted on facebook or twitter that is publicly available.

I can create any number of discord channels named in a similar fashion "Kronos1wow", "Kronos2wow", "KronosKronos", etc., because it's free and it takes few mouseclicks. Then I could copypaste some facebook announcements to make it "look official" and TADA.

how is someone who neither knows nala nor her discord supposed to know that she is a bad person that is actually hurting the community? i didnt know it before i got banned for zero reason and came here to read about what was going on on that subreddit... since she deletes everything that is even remotely critizising it is pretty hard to know what is actually going on.

What Twinstar should do is create official subreddits and discord then, and promote them on their facebook,twitter and forums. Then it will cause people to no longer go to the misinformation that is the current discord and subbreddit

The proper question is "How do you come to know there is actually a discord channel in the first place?".

I didn't even know there is something named "discord" until this thread.

Re: Another account strucken by Nala's Abuse of power

Ya i'm not saying i'm innocent, but instead of a perm ban and block on both discord and reddit, maybe a warning, or even at most a kick. No one was complaining about the fact that trivia was happening in the general chat, and theres no rules indicating that trivia is not allowed in normal chat.

I came to know it via the subreddit that nala used to control. (kronoswow) that subreddit had a link to the new subbreddit for kronos 2 (kronos2) and on that new kronos subredit had a link to the discord on the sidebar. Also people have posted links to the discord via facebook and other social media because theres not many other alternatives

The proper question is "How do you come to know there is actually a discord channel in the first place?".

I didn't even know there is something named "discord" until this thread.

its a sticky topic in the subreddit, and i got there by simply googleing "kronos2 reddit" looking for the appropriate subreddit. and i guess since this subreddit has over 1000 subscribers i didnt expect it to be what it appaarently is... im not saying it is anyones fault because as you said everyone can create a subreddit but maybe it would be not a bad idea to sync this forum with the right subreddit or at least make very clear that the current subreddit is useless and has nothing to do with the twinstar/kronos team (they did now, but the postings about it got surprisingly deleted :D) ... its a stupid situation =(

Top Bottom