• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Big thanks to <Vanguard>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Onslaught reporting anything, we didn't leave BWL until close to 0600am server time. I literally have no idea what the exploit even is.

I'm just going to quickly comment on a few things since I would prefer it not turning into a giant shitfest.

Firstly, it's interesting that a Vanguard member is the only suspended one, despite several others abusing this and GMs admitting they have no proof. Maybe Onslaught kicking and screaming finally got them somewhere?

And the "third strikes" and whatever other nonsense is being posted about is just that, nonsense.
Warlock summoning was never against the rules. The mechanics were later changed, and we are adapting to that.
The spider video is interesting, because I agree it does seem like a strange thing. I believe rislotto (who can be seen in the vid) was the one who discovered this, and he asked GMs if this was fine, and got their approval. This seems to have been changed later, and so we stopped doing that.

We will keep optimizing as best we can without breaking rules. If the rules get changed then we will change to accommodate the new rules.

Now why are you trying to drag other people under the bus with you Fagson, err I mean Hagson? This is the same tactic you used during the whole warlock dilemma to make it seem like you guys weren't doing anything wrong. I'll be here, waiting for you guys to pull another stunt like this and you claim the same shit.

While I appreciate the creative nickname, I don't really see your point.
We never did anything wrong during the warlock "dilemma", Kronos just instituted a new rules that damaged us, so we were understandably upset. This is very old news though, if you still want to discuss it there's another topic for that.

If you remove the fragments in players' bags, but don't roll back their rep, then any guild that didn't exploit this, or doesn't raid on Sunday (I believe this includes most NA guilds) will still be far behind.

:angry2: ROLL IT BACK :angry2:

We will keep optimizing as best we can without breaking rules.

SE9Sdh1.jpg

Last edited:
If you remove the fragments in players' bags, but don't roll back their rep, then any guild that didn't exploit this, or doesn't raid on Sunday (I believe this includes most NA guilds) will still be far behind.

:angry2: ROLL IT BACK :angry2:
Freefall busted their ass helping Dance, farming this LEGIT. If you roll back everyones rep because a few guilds farmed it INTENTIONALLY using an exploit/bug you are punishing people who spent a lot of time already doing this legit.

With no reports to date in the bug tracker, we had a feeling that no one from any guilds cared about the issue to be resolved.
Come on Chero, thats just nonsense, we bombarded the GMs with tickets about it. You cant expect all players to use the bug tracker.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why people do this kind of shit over and over again. If something bypasses an obviously intended time sink or farm mechanism or similar it is and exploit. Simple as that... there is a saying in my country:“ not knowing doesnt save you from punishment“. I think its somewhere in the server rules as well irc. Turn on your brain before using such “optimizing“ tactics. In the long run it does not save you any time. You are like big companies, technically they work in legal ways but fucking everyone else over anyway.

Vanguard proved once more they that they are guild of homos and dicksuckers . Is funny how they report people just for doing more dps then them but dont want to get ban for this lol , stupid animals =) About warlocks , they lvled 1231515123 locks and still cant kill world bosses , clap .

Vanguard proved once more they that they are guild of homos and dicksuckers . Is funny how they report people just for doing more dps then them but dont want to get ban for this lol , stupid animals =) About warlocks , they lvled 1231515123 locks and still cant kill world bosses , clap .

Join the tard club with Avrora.

ofc breh , U MAD?:winkiss:) keep lvling ur locks bitch, meanwhile i will get some more NR ress gear infront of u.

The GM action done here reveals a lack of understanding of the current situation. The problem is that any quest item that was only lootable by one person has always been possible to be shared if they loot at the same time. The fact that you have never been bothered by it before but then made a quick announcement about it "FROM NOW ON" being prohibite because of course a lot of ppl were whining about it.
At this point no-one kept doing it systematically because obviously they don't wanna get bannned. Then when you realise how vanguard has been farming more then the others you suddenly need to stop the whole event??
It is obviously a systematic witch hunt for our guild the game masters intentionally straying from a vanilla experience to prevent hard-working ppl like Ermean from benefiting from boys countless of hours of lvling warlocks to twenty, just to give opposition the motivation to get to 45 with ease with the xp event. Now preventing the whole scarab farming because we worked harder. Claiming we could not have farmed this without abusing. Banning Jeoffrey for a short duration will do nothing other other then make others hate us more because we are "guilty". Also please join its for a farm session before you make claims about how quickly they can be farmed.

Last edited:
The GM action done here reveals a lack of understanding of the current situation. The problem is that any quest item that was only lootable by one person has always been possible to be shared if they loot at the same time. The fact that you have never been bothered by it before but then made a quick announcement about it "FROM NOW ON" being prohibite because of course a lot of ppl were whining about it.
At this point no-one kept doing it systematically because obviously they don't wanna get bannned. Then when you realise how vanguard has been farming more then the others you suddenly need to stop the whole event??
It is obviously a systematic witch hunt for our guild the game masters intentionally straying from a vanilla experience to prevent hard-working ppl like Ermean from benefiting from boys countless of hours of lvling warlocks to twenty, just to give opposition the motivation to get to 45 with ease with the xp event. Now preventing the whole scarab farming because we worked harder. Claiming we could not have farmed this without abusing. Banning Jeoffrey for a short duration will do nothing other other then make others hate us more because we are "guilty". Also please join its for a farm session before you make claims about how quickly they can be farmed.
I was wondering why no one of Vanguard dogs sayd yet that GMS AND ENTIRE server are against them , but some guys just fixed it=) I guess gms had a little faith left that u are normal people , but u fucked it up again . Ty for ur comment and go fuck urself .

Server message saying we are aware of this multiple looting issue. This is a warning not to continue doing it.

The next day continue to do it

???

Ok, buddy. Obviously a systematic witch hunt.

My point was apparently not getting across. I shall try once more. First Gm's stating that it will be considered abuse "from now on". They also claimed that they would be watching logs. If that was the case they should provide logs of Klngjoffrey doing it after the post.

Retroactively banning one person for a few days without evidence only further enflames the vanguard witch hunt. Making ppl believe that vg burn on a stake if they scream "witch" high enough.
This was an incompetent punishment/handling of the situation

Last edited:
The next day continue to do it

But that's the whole point - we didn't. Tonka kept making tickets saying we are doing it and GMs apparently didn't even bother inspecting the matter closely (by observing us, or checking logs, or whatever way they do it - I don't know, I'm not a GM) and just swung the ban hammer.

It feels that they took action based on popular opinion / rumors.

I don't think retroactive means continue to do it or benefit from doing it the day after.

Explain the amount of rep gained, other saying you "worked harder".

Also if you want to cry witch hunt we had someone who hasn't even looted a single fragment get a week ban which was promptly removed and then told he was banned in error.

Last edited:
But that's the whole point - we didn't. Tonka kept making tickets saying we are doing it and GMs apparently didn't even bother inspecting the matter closely (by observing us, or checking logs, or whatever way they do it - I don't know, I'm not a GM) and just swung the ban hammer.

It feels that they took action based on popular opinion / rumors.
Are you serious? We saw you (Vanguard) Stacking characters looting at the same time. Correction: This was before the warning by admins.

Also banning ONE character who has handed out lots of tokens isnt going to do shit. You need to revert the cheaters rep back to 0, anything else is pointless.

Last edited:
My point was apparently not getting across. I shall try once m more. First Gm's stating that it will be considered abuse "from now on". They also claimed that they would be watching logs. If that was the case they should provide logs of Klngjoffrey doing it after the post.

Retroactively banning one person for a few days without evidence only further enflames the vanguard witch hunt. Making ppl believe that vg burn on a stake if they scream "witch" high enough.
This was an incompetent punishment/handling of the situation
Only thing that burn here is ur butthurt . Stop excusing urself man , no one give a fuck about it^^ Everyone understand what VG is , so just keep lvl ur locks and be happy with it .
PS. Today is International Womans Day ​,congratz Fagson :redheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom