• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Big thanks to <Vanguard>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? We saw you (Vanguard) Stacking characters looting at the same time.

You may have seen that before Davros issued a warning.

If you want to claim anyone from our guild did it afterwards, please provide legit proof of your claims.

WKvhazB.jpg

Attachments

• hatersgonnahate.jpg
    hatersgonnahate.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The GM action done here reveals a lack of understanding of the current situation. The problem is that any quest item that was only lootable by one person has always been possible to be shared if they loot at the same time. The fact that you have never been bothered by it before but then made a quick announcement about it "FROM NOW ON"...

So, in other words. You were using an exploit that you deliberately not report? I think your message went through pretty well.

My point was apparently not getting across. I shall try once more. First Gm's stating that it will be considered abuse "from now on". They also claimed that they would be watching logs. If that was the case they should provide logs of Klngjoffrey doing it after the post.

Retroactively banning one person for a few days without evidence only further enflames the vanguard witch hunt. Making ppl believe that vg burn on a stake if they scream "witch" high enough.
This was an incompetent punishment/handling of the situation

Pardon me, but what is this bull!@#$?

A short quote from the Server Rules
– The player is obliged to report any bug in the game. Failing to do so or abusing the bug will be punished based on the decision of a competent person.

Have anyone of you reported the issue? No

Was it a bug even before the announcement? Yes

I hardly believe no one realized that duping the quest items is not how it should be. If there would be no announcement at all, it is still prohibited to "work hard" in this way. The excuses made here are ridiculous.

Last edited:
How much reputation did you illegitimately farm? I'm assuming being the guild you are you went into the zone knowing full well you would be able to loot fragments at the same time on multiple characters. I'm also assuming you know that this isn't intended behaviour.

So why are you complaining when the server rules state failure to report a bug and abusing a bug are both bannable offences?

Yesterday i had 7 math classes in uni, while struggling through all the bullshit which is calculus i was thinking to myself "i have 6 hours today to farm carapraces", i ended up farming 1300 carapraces inbetween Lethon and Onyxia kills(guess about 300 of it is rolled back because it was on pack mule and didnt have anyone else to promote) by solofarming mostly, and some guildmate help as well.

So you are telling me, through some abuse some people got 10k+ carapraces in a single day?

This isnt being hardcore, all you do is abuse any mechanic within game through any method possible, whether its a bug, an allowed thing or something in the gray zone. Please stop this kind of behaviour, you are like children trying to break the toy he is given, this is the last time many of us are playin this game(yes, many of us are old), so stop ruining to server by your selfishness and greed.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
So from what I can tell: I was in one of the farm groups on Sunday evening. No multiple fragment looting at that point. Sometime later multiple fragment looting for 3kish (not my number) rep done by members of Vanguard. Then the warn. The multiple fragment looting stopped.

Klngjoffrey got banned which seems fair as per rule:
– Abuse of bugs/exploits or use of game mechanics in a way is not intended (ignorance is not a excuse)

As for the amount of fragments farmed (based on the hour and a half I was farming with guildies):
2.5 fragments per mob
2 mobs per minute per group at minimum (each group containing 5-10 players)
2 groups
= 600 fragments in one hour with two dedicated groups going (in Hive'Regal)

Now I don't know in what way this went throughout the rest of the night. I'm just basing this off my (short) experience in one of the farm groups.

"i have 6 hours today to farm carapraces", i ended up farming 1300 carapraces

So you are telling me, through some abuse some people got 10k+ carapraces in a single day?

This is 200+ fragments per hour on one person. Now imagine 20+ people doing this for multiple hours straight. And no, there are not multiple people that have 10k+. Everything combined amounted to 11k.

Hope this sheds some light on the situation.

Also prior to the warning: were it only Vanguard members doing multiple looting? If not the case, you can imagine some people feeling "targeted".

Last edited:
Also prior to the warning: were it only Vanguard members doing multiple looting?
Of course this is no definitve proof but we saw Synced doing the same strange behaviour. We were all very confused about why Synced and Vanguard were farming the mobs in such a weird way. When we heard about the exploit it all made a lot of sense to us.

We then heard through a source from a NA guild close to Vanguard (Guess who lol) that Vanguard had completed their farm and that they had enough items to turn in to complete the entire rep farm of carapaces and the way they had gotten all of them so fast was by exploiting a bug with looting quest items at the same time. Wether or not its true Klngjoffrey already had all of his carapaces already we dont know, there is no proof of that although they have already admitted to doing the exploit in this forum thread.

Last edited:
Since I was repeatedly called a r*tard by Fagson's butt bitch I thought it was time for me to jump into the action.

Lets get one thing straight right now. For how long is the whole server going to get punished for to the actions of a single guild that always thinks they can do whatever they want ?
That optimizing you speak of was clearly something the server staff had prohibited in the morning, yet you fools continue to exploit like there is no tomorrow. Of course, I understand why you have to go to such methods to finally gain some advantage over us. I mean lets be real , Vanguard has always been and forever will be a flawed guild with ambitions to be number 1 that will never come true. The fact is half your raid roster consists of members that were kicked from synced or were never accepted for trial in the first place, because they were too bad. The only thing you guys are good for is waking 40 ppl in the middle of the night to get some world boss nobody else needs loot from for about half a year.

Congratulations ! You mom must be so proud of you !
Speaking of your mother, Ermean. She called and asked me to tell you to get your sweaty fat ass out of her basement so she can finally change your sheets. I would suggest going outside a bit, trust me , its a wonderful thing.

Anyway, enough with the lyrical distraction.
You people seem to be so deluded that you cant understand what you did wrong and what are you being punished for. So let me be the nice guy and explain it to you tiny little brains.

While it is true that the warlock issue was never against server rules, your greed for finally getting some upper hand over us made you take it to such an extreme level, that even the GMs had to act and in result ended up punishing the whole server with the increased summoning level cap. So yeah, thanks for that.

Now as for your current definition of optimizing : After the raids on Sunday evening were over most of the guilds went Silihus to farm the fragments for the person they want to boost for the AQ mount. Shortly after that they all found out about the multi corpse looting bug, whether finding it out themselves or somebody else telling them - doesnt matter, and they ALL abused it. There is no point denying that. YES, even we did. We kept multi looting for about 2 and a half hours before the server message came up officially prohibiting the abuse and giving one final warning. Now this is when the people with some level of sanity would stop being smart asses and farming the normal way. But NNNOOOOO ! This is not the Vanguard way. You stupid greedy ass bitches kept abusing the whole next day ?!?!? I mean WHY ? It is so easy to track who the abusers were. 11k rep farmed in a single day... Idk about, but that seems rather fishy to me, what do you guys think ?
Then again this can always mean that Vanguard just put in alot more effort and managed to bend the time so they could farm about 80 hours in just a single day.

@Cherro and the server staff : Giving some 1 week bans is a step in the right direction, however not punishing the farmers too just means they can keep abusing the drops for a week and once the bans are over they will just give the fragments to joffrey and he will get rep he needs. What is necessary here is full rep reset and some sort of a temp ban for the people breaking the rule after the announcement. Now it is true that finding who in fact broke the rules will be hard and will involve checking one player at a time, but I and clearly alot more people on the server, strangely none in VG, believe that NOW is the right moment to put in that little extra effort.

Lastly if Fagson and crew decide to make some mega drama again by QQ-ing for a week on the forums, DE-ing their whole gear in the middle of IF or threatening to leave the server, then how about just showing some balls for the first time ever and actually doing it ? It is common knowledge that you have no desire in cooperating with the others guilds on the server about the AQ mount and will just bang the gong once you have finished boosting your chosen one. If you dont like the stew you made for yourself around here - just leave, nobody will miss.

So Fuck you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Avrora, you are still a tard. Anyway, interesting what you wrote:

After the raids on Sunday evening were over most of the guilds went Silihus to farm the fragments for the person they want to boost for the AQ mount. Shortly after that they all found out about the multi corpse looting bug, whether finding it out themselves or somebody else telling them - doesnt matter, and they ALL abused it. There is no point denying that. YES, even we did. We kept multi looting for about 2 and a half hours before the server message came up officially prohibiting the abuse and giving one final warning.

You claim we did it after the warning? What is your proof? Stop being a tard and try to have a proper discussion.

Losse's math assumes only 2 mobs per minute (which is lower bound) and still gets us to 12k rep over 20 hours of farming WITH JUST TWO GROUPS, and we spent more time than that (some of our fragments got lost before it was turned in).

I didnt farm 6 hours, i farmed 9(giving up on more sleep). so its more like 150 carapraces/hour. No matter how dedicated you are its not like you can just conjure up bugs to kill. Number of bugs you can kill without competition is limited.

regardless, we arent comparing who is more efficient in farming, i put that number there just so some abusive people understand not everyone is having a free ride of abuses, that there are people who farm it legitly by losing so much time for a stupid bug extermination.

Last edited:
Now as for your current definition of optimizing : After the raids on Sunday evening were over most of the guilds went Silihus to farm the fragments for the person they want to boost for the AQ mount. Shortly after that they all found out about the multi corpse looting bug, whether finding it out themselves or somebody else telling them - doesnt matter, and they ALL abused it. There is no point denying that. YES, even we did.
Again, Freefall did not abuse this bug as we did not know about it. The first night we were running 3 groups with 1 person in each group looting. As such we had no idea about the bug and as soon as we found out we contacted GMs. Odds are if we wouldnt have contacted GMs this would have gone on for way longer. Approximately 10 min after I talked to a GM the announcement was made warning players to stop.

So not only was Freefall one of the only guilds to do it legit, they were the only ones to report the bug.

The proof is the 11k rep u managed to ''farm'' in a day.

Also if I have offended somebody that never abused the bug I apologize. In my mind this is a race, where everyone would try to get some advantage. Of course once this advantage ends up being prohibited, smart people stopped abusing. Stupid people on the other hand are complaining they are getting banned right now.

Have anyone of you reported the issue? No

Again Chero, give us a little credit here. We did report it. We contacted GMs asap and they told us they were working on a hotfix. If they tell us that why would we go to the bugtracker?

// EDIT Chero: I meant the hard working players.

they could farm about 80 hours in just a single day.
Maybe Ermean is doing same as Tom Cruise in '' Edge of Tomorrow ''
But ye , jokes apart just reset rep on everyone and week ban is a joke=)
Nos Great Adventures avait u , VG ! Anyway in pve u suck balls of every casual guilds and in pvp u are garbage also . Idk why u even keep trying. Maybe u should go back on penix? is Easy to be Best raid guild there with 0 onnline.

Incoherent rage
Please relax, that kind of blood pressure can't be good for you.
Most of your post is just inane ramblings, but Ill address a few things.

Synced admitting to abusing
Interesting how only Vanguard is getting punished.

Us continuing the abuse after the warning
Complete fabrications, not true at all.

Vanguard having a history of abusing
Show me one single instance where Vanguard as a guild has broken some kind of rule.

11k being an unrealistic number.

Warning for long answer!
Losse hints at this, but has calculations are a very low estimate. A group can easily get three or four kills per minute, if not more, but lets count low. This results in (2.5*3)*60=450 fragments per group and hour. Our raid ended around 20.00 and we sent people straight to sili, leaving a smaller team supplemented by socials to clear remaining content. ZG was cleared 21:40, but let's round to 22:00
2hours, 1 group: 900fragments. This is not accounting for the 10+ people going from Ony to Silithus without stopping by ZG.
After this most of the guild joined up, and we had three or four groups running until around 1am, when it dropped down to two group until around 3am, followed by one group until about 6am. Still counting low.
3.5*450*3 = 4725
2*450*2 = 1800
1*450*3 = 1350
(900+4725+1800+1300)*1.1 ~ 9650 just from Sunday evening+night alone. We then had a whole other day to continue farming before fragments were disabled.
I have to restate; this is a low estime.
Anyone doubting these numbers are welcome to join us, and in that way doing more research than the GMs did before throwing out bans.

Last edited:
I just know that p much the only person i give a damn about in Freefall, Dance has been farming this shit since Sunday the legit way with 3 groups and got only 7k~ carapraces.(and he lost half of it)

Getting that much rep just doesnt make sense without abuses, sorry.

Last edited:
I love how everyone is ignoring math presented and continuing to make emotional statements and personal thoughts and opinons without a basis, attempting to use them as valid arguments.

Fags, I think you have a problem with using quotes. See, the whole point of them is showing something that the person actually said . You are also the only ones being punished because you were the only ones who kept abusing - something I clearly stated in my post and something that would actually be worthy of putting into quotes :)

I gotta thank you for expressing concerns for my health. Dealing with misspleased retards like you cant be good for ones health. Sya on Sunday when you fail again.

This post has been edited due to something you don't know of. Keep the thread alive. Ignore logical facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom