• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Buff Naxx

^^
Yes, even Blizzlike Naxx causes way more wipes than any other raid did.

Yes, Blizzlike Naxx causes way less wipes than "Blizzlike experience" is.

Yes, even buffed Naxx will cause way less wipes than "Blizzlike experience" is.

Something is wrong with this raid I think.

who do you even raid with lol

<Immortals>. Did this information change the value of my input? I'm just commenting on other people comments...

Very few guilds have cleared Naxx and we are now on week 4 of blizzlike naxx release. Realmplayers looks pretty screwy but roughly 6 guilds have killed KT. 5 of those guilds are alliance, only Dreamstate to my knowledge has killed KT horde side. Most guilds keep in mind have stopped doing MC-AQ40 and are just raiding naxx. People are progressing at a decent pace it seems until 4h, then hitting a wall there. Even on bosses guilds have killed, wipes are not uncommon and cost a lot of time if you don't have protection. This leaves not a lot of time for progression on 4H and beyond.

I still believe Kronos should buff HP, we do more melee dmg here and overall the guilds are better imo. Will be interesting to see how they buff content here, and how well progression goes.

Dear Kronos administration,

after having naxx cleared now, I wanted to give you feedback (my personal impression of the naxx difficulty.)
Basically I find the dungeon well scripted at the moment, except for Sapphiron and KT. Sapphiron with it's buffed aura is really though at the moment, especially for guilds who do not have a dream roster consisting of many people who can switch to ranges and healers. The same goes for KT. Look at the kills of VG and Synced and look at how many range dps and healers we use compared to other fights. Not every guild has the luxury of having players with two or more naxx (or better KT) ready alts to switch to. Also I have heard that the Frost bolt volley damage is a bit too high (higher than it should be). Basically what I suggest is that you make a statement for the player base so they know whether Sapphiron aura/KT volley damage gets changed to blizzlike values or not, if and when world buffs will be allowed again or if people have to adapt to the situation and just try harder (or not).

Just my 2 cents for the admins/devs.

Sapphiron with it's buffed aura is really though at the moment, especially for guilds who do not have a dream roster

Will be significantly easier for a lot of these other guilds who don't have a "dream roster," but arrive at Sapphiron with loads of T3 gear from earlier bosses, and every player in full crafted FrR. It was kind of hard these past few weeks because we're doing it in greens, and bringing extra healers to compensate for the lack of good FrR pieces. That will change as quality of gear increases.

Basically what I suggest is that you make a statement for the player base so they know whether Sapphiron aura/KT volley damage gets changed to blizzlike values or not, if and when world buffs will be allowed again or if people have to adapt to the situation and just try harder (or not).

We can only hope that answer is never. Those two bosses are tuned decently well at the moment, but as I said, will continue to get easier and easier as average item level increases. Add world buffs back in? Lmao. Bosses would become a a disgusting joke...

Will be significantly easier for a lot of these other guilds who don't have a "dream roster," but arrive at Sapphiron with loads of T3 gear from earlier bosses, and every player in full crafted FrR. It was kind of hard these past few weeks because we're doing it in greens, and bringing extra healers to compensate for the lack of good FrR pieces. That will change as quality of gear increases.

We can only hope that answer is never. Those two bosses are tuned decently well at the moment, but as I said, will continue to get easier and easier as average item level increases. Add world buffs back in? Lmao. Bosses would become a a disgusting joke...

They had their chance at release and they fucked up, the no world buff thing was always going to be temporary and it seems to heavily affect horde more which is somewhat unfair but I don't know what the consensus of their opinion is

You really should stick to finding people who level your alts for you again Chainsaw.

The guilds that are "behind" are perfectly fine being behind and have fun working on bosses an improving on them.
If in 6 weeks people from guilds still behind make a post like this, then there could be a discussion perhaps...
Giving a date now is just an excuse for people to slack until said date instead of improving.

it seems to heavily affect horde more which is somewhat unfair but I don't know what the consensus of their opinion is
<easy> beat many alliance guilds to KT, though, and I think <Wipe Club> and <ONSLAUGHT> also got to Sapphiron faster than all of the alliance guilds barring the top three, no? I don't disagree that the alterations make the instance harder for horde, but I can't help but feel that it's more due to the instance design favoring Alliance than something else. As an (alliance) healer, I personally found the slightly buffed encounters and lack of world buffs extremely refreshing when I did a handful of the bosses with <not like this> last week.

This all leads me to think that you could leave the instance as is, at least for the current community. Sapphiron and KT seem to require either heavy consume use or farming the instance for a few ID's, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Why not reward the tryhards for being tryhards, for once. The other guilds will catch up once they've geared their raids a bit, and if it seems to not be the case (or the raiding community becomes more casual or starts to consist mostly of worse guilds), only then enable the buffs or nerf the bosses.

it's not ahrd enough atm ty

force guilds into at least 2 decimates on gluth
noth and faerlina are pushovers

Top Bottom