• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Emerald Dragons Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wat else u want from poor developers u maniac motherfcuker! Leave them alrdy and stop spamming ur salty wet from tears messages here ...

Oh ya, Id really like to see a buffed AQ. Give it the double HP or buff the damage or increase the intervall of the abilities or change the timers in general so bigwigs usw is not accurate anymore.

That would be fun!

Edit: I know its not blizzlike anymore etc. - I dont care.

Oh ya, Id really like to see a buffed AQ. Give it the double HP or buff the damage or increase the intervall of the abilities or change the timers in general so bigwigs usw is not accurate anymore.

That would be fun!

devs here should just make a server command to disable every addon for everyone.
that would be fair and oldschool

"Look at my shitty reading skills/retail experience and therefore not exact spawn point knowledge from previous shitty private servers. Look at me failing getting the tag. Look at it!!."

"Look at my awesome gaming PC and exact spawn point knowledge from previous edition of Kronos. Look at me always getting the tag. Look at it!!."

Chero please, random timers. This is beyond silly right now.

"look at my awesome PC that can run 5+ clients at the same time and metagame knowledge from intrawebz about a 11 year old game. Look at me abusing the fact that i can have 200 accounts for free and have hundreds of lock/spy alts positioned through the entire world to avoid any kind of traveling mechanics in game and break so many things. Look at it!!."

Ermean please, why is it that you are always whining about something? You'd think a person would be a lot more happier if he was a part of the best performing guild on Kronos.

edit : got beaten by don.

edit : also, the reason you lost today is because none of you have ever leveled normally while enjoying the game. its always about competing with others and e-penis.

Last edited:

That would be fun!

I must point out the outrage in forums and on bug tracker when people discovered, that chromaggus is using his debuffs twice faster and so he was much harder to kill. There you can see how hardcore players we have here.

The problem isn't that Synced got the tag, it's that the "competition" over a realm first kill has devolved into a competition about who logs in first. Is this really what we want?

then he should be spawned with bunch of elite ads. so it would be at least 20min clearing before him.

then he should be spawned with bunch of elite ads. so it would be at least 20min clearing before him.

No, it should be random because horde doesn't exist and it comes down to tag game. Instead of restarting the server and spawning them, you should simply start a random 7-10 days timer a week in advance.

PS: How is Worstworrier allowed to swear and bark like a dog on these forums and use such foul language every time without consequences?

Off-topic:

I must point out the outrage in forums and on bug tracker when people discovered, that chromaggus is using his debuffs twice faster and so he was much harder to kill. There you can see how hardcore players we have here.

I don't mind content being harder, but that's not only thing that happened with Chromaggus. What happened is that they asked us to report bugs we encounter in the test raid, which we did. And too many debuffs was recognized by many as a bug, and therefore we expected it to be fixed before live release since the aim was to make blizzlike encounters, right?

However, they simply ignored it and released twice harder Chromaggus without letting us know that they chose not to fix it. So on one hand they tell us "blizzlike" and on other they intentionally (or maybe they just screwed up, I don't know) leave bosses bugged making Chromaggus NOT blizzlike and that puts everyone who believed in them taking care of reported bugs in a very bad position. So everyone who didn't bring many extra priests/paladin alts were simply unable to kill the boss. Now THAT is our issue, not the increased difficulty.

As long as they warn us and keep things fair by not letting anyone in on secrets, I'm sure no one from my guild would oppose it.

More off-topic:

Everyone replying to legit points I raised in my first post today in the manner "But you ABUSE warlocks for summons" (no, we don't abuse, we use what game is offering us as can EVERYONE else; if they chose not to, then that's their choice), and then proceed to mention how 7x is giving us UNFAIR (once again, it's available for everyone) advantage... I'd like to remind those people that during the period right after the increase of required level for summoning until the 7x, CORAL + VG alliance still got vast majority of world boss kills simply by taking control of the zone, not giving up when forced into war of attrition, and devoting our time and resources to ours goals of world boss kills. So your miserable and laughable borderline-trolling attempts at counter-arguments hold no merit at all.

Last edited:
I agree that this dragon was not about strategy or tactics. This was a pure gear check fight. Who has the best gear? Who is the fastest?

But it is not as if Synced - Horizon ABUSED their better kit. I am sure the vanguardians are just as proficient hitting the Enter key. It's not UNFAIR if the taggers play on an Intel Core i7-6700K
with 16 GB RAM. If you don't that is your choice! You could grind longer for BiS gear. I am sure people in Vanguard will understand that principle. :tongue:

Anyway, lets not forget that these circumstances are not to stay, Only the initial release dragons spawn on an announced time and then it's time for the random spawn timers, so let's not make a big fuss and move on.

(by the way, by the time I logged back in I understood the true meaning of The Emerald Dream.... The world was in peace and empty, with no intelligent being in sight. Vaguely I could hear some shouts and sounds of battle, but it was like those came from another world...... and I could dwell forever in this dream, at peace........)

No, it should be random because horde doesn't exist and it comes down to tag game. Instead of restarting the server and spawning them, you should simply start a random 7-10 days timer a week in advance.

PS: How is Worstworrier allowed to swear and bark like a dog on these forums and use such foul language every time without consequences?

In other words, it should be changed from "who gathers most info about boss and logs in first gets the boss" to "who have enough people to get online at any time of day (even on 4 am) and enough summoning locks in the area gets the boss".
None of those are good options. But the second one is how it works rest of the time while the first one is one-time occasion.

Off-topic:

I don't mind content being harder, but that's not only thing that happened with Chromaggus. What happened is that they asked us to report bugs we encounter in the test raid, which we did. And too many debuffs was recognized by many as a bug, and therefore we expected it to be fixed before live release since the aim was to make blizzlike encounters, right?

However, they simply ignored it and released twice harder Chromaggus without letting us know that they chose not to fix it. So on one hand they tell us "blizzlike" and on other they intentionally (or maybe they just screwed up, I don't know) leave bosses bugged making Chromaggus NOT blizzlike and that puts everyone who believed in them taking care of reported bugs in a very bad position. So everyone who didn't bring many extra priests/paladin alts were simply unable to kill the boss. Now THAT is our issue, not the increased difficulty.

Just read the bug report. The bug got fixed when enough prooves and calculations were provided. The first report sayed basicaly - "It is buged, here is video of fight from retail." It took a month till someone finally came and sayed Now it is like this but should be like this. Then it got fixed relatively quickly.

What consequences u gonna bring me u palid skeleton livin in the cave! Go report me , is same as reporting Donkingz for doing more damage then fagson... ah ye u alrdy tryed even that haha . Ermean what make u think that if VG tag him first u will even kill him? haha with ur genius tanks is kinda hard^^ . Well , meanwhile u are spamming gms in tears to ban me , we aka normal people will enjoy some more drama=) Becouse regardless of what happens on server result is the same , VG cry like bitchez

Everyone replying to legit points I raised in my first post today in the manner "But you ABUSE warlocks for summons" (no, we don't abuse, we use what game is offering us as can EVERYONE else; if they chose not to, then that's their choice), and then proceed to mention how 7x is giving us UNFAIR (once again, it's available for everyone) advantage... I'd like to remind those people that during the period right after the increase of required level for summoning until the 7x, CORAL + VG alliance still got vast majority of world boss kills simply by taking control of the zone, not giving up when forced into war of attrition, and devoting our time and resources to ours goals of world boss kills. So your miserable and laughable borderline-trolling attempts at counter-arguments hold no merit at all.

Warlock summoning is a blizzlike part of vanilla game, the point i made was that you are abusing FREE ACCOUNT CREATION, understand? Have you ever played in retail? The number of people that had multiple accounts were 2 in my guild, and they just had access to their inactive friends' accounts. The super uber dedicated people like THIS guy, had 4 accounts and was paying 60$ a month for it :/

sometimes I /who the zones to refresh my Prat's data about players, half the time i see lvl 1 ermspyazu ermspykaz ermspynaj ermspyxxx everywhere. What the fuck? are you spying on boars engaging in reproduction on the mountains of loch modan with your spyalts? This is just silly, its not fucking dedication or anything to game, its just a stupid way of abusing how private server accounts work. Its nowhere blizzlike and whatever argument you bring up isnt going to change how stupid it is. This was normally tolerated because no other guild was abusing it to this extent before.

Also for the challenge thing, maybe try the raids without world buffs? Your entire raid is usually buffed to the extent they can brute force through every damn boss mechanic in game. If you do that vanilla wouldnt be a challenging game, even for the mentally challenged.

PS : It takes 2 minutes to learn where taerar spawns.

Off-topic:More off-topic:

What majority of kills , in what world are u living poor kid? U kill azu and kazzak coz entire server ehmmm dont give a fuck about them kek. Srsly we killed kazzak twice and desenchanted all , people dont even waste time on that shit haha. And now only chance for u to kill dragon is with ur IPHONE nerd app wake up in middle of the night and kill pixels when ur COMPETITION are sleeping/fucking/or having some awesome party. What merit ? lmao stop lying to urself man and trying to explain to ur members that ur guild is strong. Ur guild is shit , u can report me bann me watever u want but is a fact lol well known fact for all. And u are living in own fairytale where u are best commander and strong army follow u to kill mighty drekon and save princess in da tower (fegson).
Have a nice day , and go buy some chill pills.

In other words, it should be changed from "who gathers most info about boss and logs in first gets the boss" to "who have enough people to get online at any time of day (even on 4 am) and enough summoning locks in the area gets the boss".
None of those are good options. But the second one is how it works rest of the time while the first one is one-time occasion.

In other words, it goes from a competition about who slams the enter key hardest, to an actual, regular, blizzlike, world boss fight. This is how world bosses should work. If you're not willing to wake up at 4am you don't deserve as many world boss kills as the people who do.

I understand that Kronos wanted there to be a big fight over these, but when they saw how hard that plan failed they should have changed the system right away. It's not too late yet though, let's at least have one proper realm first Emerald Dragon?

don't you guys get it? it's time to say thank you!

ermean does not mean to be mean.
thank you ermean for all the postings on this forum
thank you for all the laughs I had when reading your posts
thank you for all the shitstorm you created

you always made my day with your postings.
no matter what people are saying - just be yourself and also entertain us in future

imo: ermean MVP of the server
Ermean :lick: Dodelijk

In other words, it goes from a competition about who slams the enter key hardest, to an actual, regular, blizzlike, world boss fight. This is how world bosses should work. If you're not willing to wake up at 4am you don't deserve as many world boss kills as the people who do.
What about people who sit in zone on their main characters for hours watching for spawns? People that don't second client at the first sight of an enemy player? (it's become a running joke in my guild that it's pointless to chase Hagson because he will second client while auto running). What about guilds that have an entire raid in zone waiting?

Are these people more deserving? Or is it the people who sit on level 1 spies while their main is afk in Ironforge peacocking on a cart?

We should just decide as a server who deserves the kill based on how many summoner alts and spies they have placed in zone.

P.S. Had Vanguard got the kill, I'm confident this discussion would not be going on right now.

Last edited:
P.S. Had Vanguard got the kill, I'm confident this discussion would not be going on right now.

When is that not the case though? They're tired of being second, but they always will be, no matter how much they cheat, lie, and screw the rest of the server.

I understand that Kronos wanted there to be a big fight over these, but when they saw how hard that plan failed they should have changed the system right away. It's not too late yet though, let's at least have one proper realm first Emerald Dragon?

As you may have seen on Ysondre kill. The problem is not the system. The problem is that horde haven't even tryed to interrupt us today (and I understand why :sad: ). Ysondre was an epic, more than an hour long battle.

If you honestly look at the responses to Ermean/Hagson in this thread, none of them really involved any objective counter arguments. I'm not simply siding with them because I raid with them, their points are valid. Sure it's just 1 spawn out of hundreds that will work this way, but when something isn't done right then isn't it our job to let the devs know? If not for us than maybe for the future players of this server?

I think we can all admit that the way these spawns are insta spawning after a reset is silly and there really isn't any positive aspect to it. As far as different ways to spawn it to create some epic back and forth battle between guilds etc, I have no clue and don't even think that's possible. But the way people are flaming and shaming Hag/Erm for ridiculous off-topic things like standing in IF or having summoning alts, it's counter productive and doesn't do anything for the thread.

I'm quite confident that the only reason people flame VG is because they have they majority of world boss kills and they are jealous and sick of seeing them succeed. The majority of you probably don't care that much about world bosses, but think it would be cool to kill some every now and then but you can't because VG is always doing it so you find reasons to hate on them and jump on the bandwagon with the majority of the other players on the server who never get world boss kills. It's childish and I think the vocal anti-VG people here really need to take a look in the mirror and grow the fuck up.

Good day :wub:

Edit: Opps, forgot to equip my Flameshield.

Most of the time I don't feel like contributing to these forum talks at all since the language used is so harsh and the individuals trolling/bashing is sadly more common than reasonable posts. This time tho I want to add my 5 cents into this threads original topic.

May the release system be bad or not - what I'm more worried about is the complete lack of hordes. You can start pointing fingers after this, but it's true. Anyone streaming the world boss event's will stream a very unhealthy picture of this server. 300-350 alliance in duskwood. Server reset and dragon releases. 50 guys killing the dragon while 300 afk, sit and watch. Portals coming up and people leaving. Not very attractive event for anyone considering to roll Kronos as a horde raider...

Sadly I don't personally have an "fix" for this. The faction populations change with time and new guilds come and go. I just hope that this server won't turn into a alliance pve server, where the only competition is done between few alliance raiding guilds bashing each other on forums. Make love not warcraft <3

Eywin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom