• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Give an ETA + Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since we know 2 things.

1. Dev team have said whatever the release date will be, it will be 2 weeks of when they announce the release date.

2. Dev team have said they will probably announce a release date this coming weekend. (Read the beta announcement post)

So my estimate is that your guess is wrong. However they could take us completely by surprise and we it might take another 3-4 months. We shall see this coming weekend!

+they said release would be shortly after beta
My guess is second week of March

I'm just assuming based on the slow progression of the completion bar, could be totally wrong... I hope I'm wrong lol

I'm just assuming based on the slow progression of the completion bar, could be totally wrong... I hope I'm wrong lol

The progress bar doesn't have to get to 100% before the server opens. It's been said numerous times that 100% is everything fixed, no bugs at all, perfect dream state. 100% is the goal to strive for but not what it will actually be since you can't fix every single ting.

Anyone correct me if I've misunderstood.

The progress bar doesn't have to get to 100% before the server opens. It's been said numerous times that 100% is everything fixed, no bugs at all, perfect dream state. 100% is the goal to strive for but not what it will actually be since you can't fix every single ting.

Anyone correct me if I've misunderstood.

You haven't misunderstood. We need to get on the server to see what the progress bar truly means, but it will never be 100%.

100% is always the goal. Buts its never attainable. Nothing is ever 100% perfect in the world ;). You can always get close to it do your best to reach it but new bugs always arise.

You don't need to have fully working Naxx in the day of release, so for example that's why progression bar will never hit 100% before release (nor ever in future)

You don't need to have fully working Naxx in the day of release, so for example that's why progression bar will never hit 100% before release (nor ever in future)

Why wouldn't it hit 100% in the future? It's been what.. 13 years since the release or something. I'm sure the bugs that were in retail can be worked out for Kronos. I don't see any reason it can't be a bugless server, at least after release. (Obviously there will be bugs on the release) but most likely in areas that don't matter like Naxx because no one will be there for at least let's say 6 months-1year

Why wouldn't it hit 100% in the future?

I guess it's just something the staff don't feel comfortable proclaiming, knowing they can never be absolutely identical to the blizzard version. Not that it matters much, why care about a number on some website? The important thing is your ingame experience ;)

I guess it's just something the staff don't feel comfortable proclaiming, knowing they can never be absolutely identical to the blizzard version. Not that it matters much, why care about a number on some website? The important thing is your ingame experience ;)

Idc about the number I care about it running like vanilla wow, but I feel you. I just hope this beta isn't really long. I know someone quoted a mod saying 2 weeks after beta so hopefully by 3/11 we're playing!

If they announce the release date this weekend, the dev team have said it will be 2 weeks from the day they announce the release date. So it could be you only have to wait 7-9 days of beta fun before the actual release.

My personal estimation is beta till 7.3. and then one week of closed development (to fix bugs found in beta) and then release 13.3. ... Or maybe 2 weeks of beta so then release at 20.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom