• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Give an ETA + Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply, all dungs are nearly 80% and these are the only things, that remain. And with progression about 25% on dungeons per week, it's about month to go :smile:

Its his opinion without any proof, but his opinion nonetheless. I would to like to believe if only a month away...could be less, but could be more, scanning the bugtracker can help give an inkling...

Last edited:
You counter his opinion is wrong with no proof, but he kindly answers your question. You rebuddle with your opinion, without any proof, but your first statement is very rude.

This is a case of not thinking your own shit stinks. If nobody is allowed to share there thoughts, we should just make a lot of topics, and you can go through and give us your "truth" on each thread. We can then lock it, because your opinion trumps all.

Noted...

What's the point in an open beta with no devs.

The closed testing is fine. A small amount of testers working with Chero makes sense considering the resources.

Publicity? Advertising? Create Hype?

Its all a marketing ploy...the whole development cycle for this server is dependent on the continuous work of a few testers. Beta tests for this server is not meant to be used to find bugs. Maybe carry out stress tests...but the main reason is marketing.

Publicity? Advertising? Create Hype?

Its all a marketing ploy...the whole development cycle for this server is dependent on the continuous work of a few testers. Beta tests for this server is not meant to be used to find bugs. Maybe carry out stress tests...but the main reason is marketing.
Yup

Open beta?
Please end it Blizzard style?:wub:
7m970Wh.jpg

I would love to believe release is about a month away but so far I've seen the progress bar move 2% in anout 2 months. I will wait for Kronos but if there is no population because everyone is on Nos or got sick of waiting I won't be playing on a server that's dead.. I really just hope Kronos mods address this issue and give us some sort of feedback or an ETA. The fact that they can't even give an ETA makes me believe there's way more than a month of work to go.

What's the point in an open beta with no devs.

The closed testing is fine. A small amount of testers working with Chero makes sense considering the resources.
If you still believe other servers have more resources then I got bad news for you. Never thought you were this gullible.

Open beta is just to show the community what they are in for. Its not about generating new reports or w/e.

If you still believe other servers have more resources then I got bad news for you. Never thought you were this gullible.

Open beta is just to show the community what they are in for. Its not about generating new reports or w/e.

What makes you think (or know) that other servers (not just nos) doesnt have more resources?

Alot servers have quite an informative github repo. Others are willing to tell you details if you ask the right people and STAY POLITE.
I could give you an example on what I mean, but since you are only here to cause ruckus and write hate posts I don't really feel like it.

Open beta?
Please end it Blizzard style?:wub:
7m970Wh.jpg

This picture is so amazing. it reminded me of the dreadlord('s) in wc3 who can exactly summon 3 hellfires just like on this picture. i love how blizzard mosttimes did the same thing like in wc3.

Well since we know 2 things.

1. Dev team have said whatever the release date will be, it will be 2 weeks of when they announce the release date. Source

2. Dev team have said they will probably announce a release date this coming weekend. (Read the beta announcement post). Source

So my estimate is that your guess is wrong. However they could take us completely by surprise and we it might take another 3-4 months. We shall see this coming weekend!

edit: Added Sources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom