• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Going downhill ?

Just needs more American exposure. If we can tap a untapped source of American players and just add 100-200 each side, that will en enough to get the ball rolling.

Hahaha!. :D Yeah there is plenty of oil! :D
I streamed yesterday and, 7 viewers and 1 follower!.. :p (unfortunatly i think most of the people was kronos users already, but some just wanted to confirm that its a great server they have started on!. ) :p hehe

Got me as Nr. 9 on the list when you search for vanilla wow. (and I often experience, people who just drop by, to have a look, takes the first with highest viwers. :S which Nost had 8 spots infront of me. :p but its a start! :D

Slow and steady won the race, right? :D !
4542729518_aa1ec93ce2_z.jpg

Yes let's please change the thread title! Things are looking up and it's only a matter of time.

There is dissatisfaction with the stability of Nost. It's inevitable that some will abandon ship and hop on the Kronos cruiser!

Top Bottom