• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[K2] The Current State of AV is a Big Problem

Good move those changes, now enjoy 3 standing slots for 12k points instead of 5. And a standing at st20 to not decay at rank10 :)

Thanks for the change. Now kronos 2 is the same before it was without AV, premades farming pugs over and over.
Last night i checked all bg's, there was just 1 warsong running,not even full, (less then 20)
At the same server time,we used to have at least 1 full AV(80 people playing)
If you think that PvP is fixed just look at the numbers of people playing.
There's only one way to we have a good/fair/fun pvp is to disable group queues but i know that will not going to happen
So, like the 60 players that should be playing, i'm quitting pvp and only logging for raids.

Thanks for the change. Now kronos 2 is the same before it was without AV, premades farming pugs over and over.
Last night i checked all bg's, there was just 1 warsong running,not even full, (less then 20)
At the same server time,we used to have at least 1 full AV(80 people playing)
If you think that PvP is fixed just look at the numbers of people playing.
There's only one way to we have a good/fair/fun pvp is to disable group queues but i know that will not going to happen
So, like the 60 players that should be playing, i'm quitting pvp and only logging for raids.

Yesterday and today we had 4 WSGs going at the same time and 1 av, so 160 players as most.

And instead of raidlogging you could make or join a premade with your guild and the problem is solved.

Yesterday and today we had 4 WSGs going at the same time and 1 av, so 160 players as most.

And instead of raidlogging you could make or join a premade with your guild and the problem is solved.

Ah the good ol' advice of "in order for you to not have to suffer, join the problem!"

Yes, this is true, at peak (EU) times, a week ago it was 5 AV's so thats 400 people
I can tell you because i play on EU and NA times, you can't deny that there's less people playing.
In the next weeks there will be even less people playing and we'll be back to the "premades farming pugs era" again.
I dont care about ranks or pvp sets, the only reason i play wow, specifically vanilla, it's because the fun that pvp can provide and only vanilla can offer, i'm not playing in a BC or WOTLK server cuz arenas, like premades, sucks. It takes away all the fun of the game, because people care too much to rating/honor.

EDIT1: Playing again at the same time, against a premade, with a couple of chinesse guys and undergeared players, just 1 warsong running, really great job. Pvp is again the same cancer that used to be, but this 20 players that are playing this warsong must be really pleased to play warsong again.... at least 10 of them

Last edited:
Yes, this is true, at peak (EU) times, a week ago it was 5 AV's so thats 400 people
I can tell you because i play on EU and NA times, you can't deny that there's less people playing.
In the next weeks there will be even less people playing and we'll be back to the "premades farming pugs era" again.
I dont care about ranks or pvp sets, the only reason i play wow, specifically vanilla, it's because the fun that pvp can provide and only vanilla can offer, i'm not playing in a BC or WOTLK server cuz arenas, like premades, sucks. It takes away all the fun of the game, because people care too much to rating/honor.

EDIT1: Playing again at the same time, against a premade, with a couple of chinesse guys and undergeared players, just 1 warsong running, really great job. Pvp is again the same cancer that used to be, but this 20 players that are playing this warsong must be really pleased to play warsong again.... at least 10 of them
Hear this man, Developers. Disable premading for a while and observe the activity of the PvP scene. If i's more active(I personally think it will be up to 20 times more people participating in BGs) let it stay so, if it isn't - reverse the change.

Hear this man, Developers. Disable premading for a while and observe the activity of the PvP scene. If i's more active(I personally think it will be up to 20 times more people participating in BGs) let it stay so, if it isn't - reverse the change.

Amen!

Making the life easier for everyone is not the way vanilla is supposed to go fucking retards, its very nice to hear from you how of a cool life was to be leeching ranks and honor while others tryharded in aV, and how hard is your life now having to actually group and play (or solo and lose). But hey, let me tell you something, those kind of retarded changes making everything "hard" available for EVERYONE is what made wow the piece of shit that none of you want to play anymore, aka retail.

disabling premades completly cant be the solution. making it impossible to join premade to AV could have been

Additional BG Q for players that just want to have fun.
You can not Q as a group and the games do not give any honor.

You autists can go and jerk each other off on how cool you are that you and your friend have the highest itemlevel/online time and the rest can enjoy PvP without having to deal with the premading bullshit.

Any suggestions made are never going to happen though of course.

Additional BG Q for players that just want to have fun.
You can not Q as a group and the games do not give any honor.

If going the funserver route, that is actually a decent solution; they'd just have to remove wpvp honor too because people would probably minmax the honor gain to be higher from simply killing anyone 48+ than grinding out the BG's for honor.

:)

or just git gud and premad whichever works

And if casuals aren't meant to have fun in battlegrounds, then enjoy your future honour farming, because the amount of active battlegrounds is going to plummet.
5 days after this was posted, during peak EU hours, there are 72 people in WSG. A week ago, there were at least two AVs up at this time. So that's a 50% decrease in PvP participation in the span of a week.

Many players stood at the entrance only, doing nothing but waiting for the battleground to end.

Aren't there less drastic ways to prevent people from doing this? If non-Blizzlike solutions to this problem are to be implemented, how about doing something like not granting people honor unless they're engaging in combat on active areas of the map? That's just off the top of my head, but anything is preferable to the current situation.

Idlers and leechers seem to give up ^^
ye, and dodgers/wintraders have awaken.

and breaking an entire BG because of unappropriate behaviour of a group is pretty disproportional and unfair for every player that played it normal.
i hope you'll find a better solution than just cutting most honor granting objectives off of av for the long run. this cant be the final solution to the obvious issue av had, imo

so will WSG dodging wintrading/losing on purpose be fixed the same way? by disabling all honor granting bonuses? i didnt play AB for quite a while :w00t:

Top Bottom