• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[K2] The Current State of AV is a Big Problem

Gooloot got r8-12 by afking in AV.

Ceon got r9-12 by afking in AV

Furiousog got r11-13 (from what ive seen) mostly afking in AV
Yeah and half the Alliance AV "Premaders" got r10-12 doing literally nothing but mounting up and DPSing a boss...

Who would have thought when the win condition of a battleground is to kill a boss that killing that boss as fast as possible would be the best way to win.

It isnt for horde tho. The best way for horde is to watch ally kill the boss as fast as possible, while staying out of their way and still killing some smaller npcs.

Well i know some guys who got r14 by playing WSG and AB against 5 people....

But but...that's completely different because...WSG and AB are where the proper PvP happens and highest ranks always go to the best premades who've fought their way to the top by outskilling every other premade.

:rolleyes2:

[K2] Current state of PvP following the AV nerf and AV weekend.

Whelp the last 2 weeks have been both amazing and dreadful. True PvPers of Kronos 2 had been gifted the long awaited AV nerf and things are starting to settle after the recent AV weekend. I along others have gotten my taste of WSG again and how revitalizing it was. Since the nerf happened during the middle of the week directly followed by an AV weekend, this upcoming week will be the first chance to experience a WSGfest of pvp in all its glory.

PvP is going to be as great as ever! Where groups of players can fight to death in GULCH! I'd like to personally thank the Kronos staff to listening to it's players in restoring PvP here on our server. Could the nerf had been done better? IMO yes, but it was an easy way to fix the problem with little time and effort involved, as our Kronos staff is always busy and providing this service for free!

Kronos made PvP great again, Q up today!

Re: [K2] Current state of PvP following the AV nerf and AV weekend.

4 AM Server Time
2b714fa4f1fffc80e2e7da67be4d1472.png
0253f4daebcf2aec088676a199d7a660.png

fcf764a1617ccbe1fe9ef5160e29ace2.png

Obvious Troll is obvious. they should re implement the honor in AV but put it in the old, harder classic version.

or, well, keep the premade dodge / pug farm fest.

....Legion retail is pretty nice i gotta say :)

Obvious Troll is obvious. they should re implement the honor in AV but put it in the old, harder classic version.

....Legion retail is pretty nice i gotta say :)

Old, harder classic version would require effort from the developers, don't expect that to happen.
And I mean if you like legion with free effortless legendaries, maybe you shouldn't expect others to put in the effort when you're unwilling yourself :^)

Guis can u go back to old av i have no gud gear to wsg and need standing 1 at rank 5

Prime EU time and less than 40 people in WSG, and only one of those games is level 60. Even the premade circle jerk is dying.

Prime EU time and less than 40 people in WSG, and only one of those games is level 60. Even the premade circle jerk is dying.

Are you playing the same K2 as i am? Currently 4 WSGs up which of 3 are lvl 60, and this is during the main raid day for a lot of guilds.

Off topic: Kinda cool that there is a small 3 man "anti vanilla pvp"-mafia going around downvoting anything that is positive towards premades or "everyone shouldnt be able to get r14". Most of whom havnt contributed a single idea themselves.

Are you playing the same K2 as i am? Currently 4 WSGs up which of 3 are lvl 60, and this is during the main raid day for a lot of guilds.

Nah, this didn't happen today. Especially not when you posted this, as I was online at the time.

Right now, there are 15 horde players and 16 alliance players in WSG. Prime-time EU was a bust as far as BGs go. I'll check again during prime NA time, but I doubt it will be any better.

That's quite interesting since K1 has 2 WSG's running constantly in the EU evenings (at least when I check).

http://imgur.com/a/2XHab

Sadly i didnt read your post earlier untergang, this is a screenshot from 2016-09-21 22:31, 5 10-19, 6 20-29 and 30 60's in WSG.

There were even more 2-3 hours ago.

Attachments

• 201609212231wsg.jpg
    201609212231wsg.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 35

During EST mid day I usually see 3-4wsg and 1-2 avs. I would love to see some more AB matches though. Wait in que for hours and not a single AB pops.

During EST mid day I usually see 3-4wsg and 1-2 avs. I would love to see some more AB matches though. Wait in que for hours and not a single AB pops.

where are people seeing these avs? Ever since av weekend ended there have been 0 avs popping.

http://imgur.com/a/2XHab

Sadly i didnt read your post earlier untergang, this is a screenshot from 2016-09-21 22:31, 5 10-19, 6 20-29 and 30 60's in WSG.

There were even more 2-3 hours ago.

This screenshot only shows 6 level 60's in WSG.... the rest are lowbie twink characters lmaaoooo.

This screenshot only shows 6 level 60's in WSG.... the rest are lowbie twink characters lmaaoooo.

You might notice that its sorted by lvl and scrolled all the way to the top.

But i understand that you are running out of arguments and i am disproving everything you shitters throw at me - so you barely have time to check the facts as usual.

You might notice that its sorted by lvl and scrolled all the way to the top.

But i understand that you are running out of arguments and i am disproving everything you shitters throw at me - so you barely have time to check the facts as usual.

I guess you just decided to not scroll down and show the level 60s. Even if you didnt fake it thats still less then 2 AV worth of people LOL (Also you can easily fake this with the way the /who window works, you just edited text after the search)

I am not arguing at all just pointing out some stuff...

We used to have 3 - 5 active AV games daily and PvP is just dead now zzzz fest for real. Only people enjoying PvP now are people who abuse the queue system to get "free wins" LOL joke fest.

Last edited:

I guess you just decided to not scroll down and show the level 60s. Even if you didnt fake it thats still less then 2 AV worth of people LOL (Also you can easily fake this with the way the /who window works, you just edited text after the search)

I am not arguing at all just pointing out some stuff...

We used to have 3 - 5 active AV games daily and PvP is just dead now zzzz fest for real. Only people enjoying PvP now are people who abuse the queue system to get "free wins" LOL joke fest.

I don't know about you but I'm having fun soloqueing as the worst soloq class atm. Even tho I sometimes meet the Baffles(LOL) premade, it's still fun trying to make their game last as long as possible.

Also don't kid yourself when you say you had 3-5 ACTIVE AV games when like 50% or more of the ppl were AFK waiting to lose.
If people wanted to play AV right now, it'd only take 20 ACTIVE ppl on each side to make the queue pop, either organise with these people on each side so you can go play fun AV or quit moaning it's getting old.

I don't know about you but I'm having fun soloqueing as the worst soloq class atm. Even tho I sometimes meet the Baffles(LOL) premade, it's still fun trying to make their game last as long as possible.

Also don't kid yourself when you say you had 3-5 ACTIVE AV games when like 50% or more of the ppl were AFK waiting to lose.
If people wanted to play AV right now, it'd only take 20 ACTIVE ppl on each side to make the queue pop, either organise with these people on each side so you can go play fun AV or quit moaning it's getting old.

+1

Also, we never had 3-5 AVs going at the same time during weekdays, sometimes it happened during AV weekend.

Most evenings when i got home from work we had 1-2 AVs going, and as you are saying - if there really were 100 people who just wanted to play AV for fun then it would still be popping.

I dont care that av isnt popping lol, just dropping facts. I have multiple screenshots of 2-3 AV daily, also I have a screenshot of 6 AV at once during AV weekend lol... your clearly delusioned if you think that your small play time everyday represents the server as a hole hahaha

I dont care that av isnt popping lol, just dropping facts. I have multiple screenshots of 2-3 AV daily, also I have a screenshot of 6 AV at once during AV weekend lol... your clearly delusioned if you think that your small play time everyday represents the server as a hole hahaha

Would love to see these screenshots.

Also i play about 6-7 hours per day, more during weekends. And if you're wondering my e-peen is thiiiiiiiiiiiis big.

Top Bottom