• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you call it " Open Beta " and no Public test realm ? lol (Vanilla is 10 year old, right?:shifty:)

KcVJZeT.gif

Thank you for the news and, as ever, for your hard work!
Do let us know how long the BETA will last too. That way, perhaps a few raids will be scheduled.

Thank you for this. i love you twinstar and the kronos team. See you ingame. HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!

INB4 Salty nos-kids

Last edited:
Meh i wanted release. Dosint this mean Nostalrius will get all the players? :S Im not trashing im just worried Feels like people want to play on a release and not a test :S

Thank you for the news and, as ever, for your hard work!
Do let us know how long the BETA will last too. That way, perhaps a few raids will be scheduled.

Information about the duration will follow with next weeks announcement of the release.

So how should we test bwl?
Do you guys want us to run ubrs first?
Hype!

you can additem the medaillon that will port you from the orb to bwl

EDIT: or is that onyxia? ehh havent played for quite a while

Last edited:
So how should we test bwl?
Do you guys want us to run ubrs first?
Hype!

Depends. First off all we would like you to use the normal ways. If this gets too complicated we may disable the pre quest alltogether for the duration of the beta or find a different solution.

Information about the duration [of the OPEN BETA] will follow with next weeks announcement of the release.

Understood filv!

Time to read up and get acquainted with the Bug-Tracker.
If I do get into a raid, I'll jump on IRC for live feedback, hope to see you there!

Last edited:
you can additem the medaillon that will port you from the orb to bwl

EDIT: or is that onyxia? ehh havent played for quite a while

y onyxia is Medaillon and bwl is running ubrs and get to the orb(darkki) y quest can be added(would be better cause rare mob drop it^^) but like i said then all players must go ubrs first before they can test bwl^^

Last edited:
1 Day before the N-word's server launch, is that enough time to make an impression on potential players? Hopefully nothing goes awry during that first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom