• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this. I thought we only had 1 dev.

Looking at release dates, desperation apparently.

Information about the duration will follow with next weeks announcement of the release.

Huh, so what's the point of beta(with a full wipe afterwards) then? 1 dev alone can't possibly do anything significant in a short period of time.

Overall, quite disappointing to see caving in like this.

Last edited:
Let the kronos tears flow noone will play a desperate open beta over a actual good server release.

If i can test something or play something with 1x rates that was bugged like hell? Sorry the choice is not really hard..

Seems Nos had something to give to the vanilla scene after all: We get Kronos faster. :smile:

So much drama -.- why are people behaving like this is a soccer game or some shit? why do you even take sides?

let actual gameplay and the most bug free server win you over. you are behaving like Feenix children:lol:

CARL IS THE BEST AND WE LOVE HIM!

Lol @ if it's not one thing it's another. First there wasn't enough interaction. Now they're giving us a beta test, which will include gm commands so we can test as many things as possible, but yet there are still people making a ruckus about that.

Do you think that they're giving gm commands so we can test all the content so that they can release sooner? We don't even know how long the beta test is going to be...it might just be that weekend for God's sake and they might decide to release the following weekend.

How are people literally this dense?

Happy testing BOIS! Il join up the fun when release comes to enjoy the fruits of hard work.

A typical flame thread of nostalrius "Kronos shiting their pants after Nos Release date CONFIRMED "

Any reaction in the Nost-forum so far?

:smile:
Quite some activity on their forums. Some people are even predicting the death of Kronos, other are telling lies saying that this server is buggy. Happy I choose to support Kronos - let's make this server the best vanilla server.

- - - Updated - - -

A typical flame thread of nostalrius "Kronos shiting their pants after Nos Release date CONFIRMED "

Lol kek bur

A big thanks to everyone working on Kronos! Can't wait till all of us lunatics will be unleashed on the server :w00t:

Them mutes, finally...
This is pretty much the best thing you can do. Players can test your server, every aspect of it. 1-60. After that they can decide if they like what they saw. Or for our friends accross the sea to check their pings.

How to concince players that your server is great? Let them see it first hand.

I don't like the date!!1 At least you didn't mentioned officially this stupid pseudointeresting thing that will happen the next day :)

Oh, I'm so boring sometimes. It's just because I can't express my feeling by words. Thank you! Oh, that's it. Thank you! Looking forward!

:wub::wub::wub:

"You guys are great"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom