• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Let the race for the best private server begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a race. There is only Emerald Dream Version 2, and Kronos aspiring true greatness.

There is no such thing as a race. There is only Emerald Dream Version 2, and Kronos aspiring true greatness.

But even if nostal is nothing more than an emerald dream wanna-be, it will still have a negative impact on Kronos population if they let them launch first. Kronos should undercut them now and release a day or two before nostal does.

Since someone said, that they will give at least 2 weeks notice, there is no way in hell that Kronos is going to release before N. And I personally am curious about the quality N is going to show. Who knows? Maybe they won't be Emerald Dream 2 after all, and put up a solid server.

What ever, its decided i'll play at the first server that release. Anyway if i don't like N always can move to Kronos wich i already like.

I will prob still play here im to lazy to level up and i want to use kronos buy a 60 service :)

Fanboys gonna fanboy, this topic proves it so hard :biggrin:
Cya on the better private server, fellas! Whatever it's gonna be.

How is N a ED wannabee btw? It has tons of devs and is non-profit. Just saying.

Sadly chero is too stubborn to just release now and fix last remaing bug later -_-'

Its just the yelling of people who enjoy Kronos. We have no idea if Nos will turn out good or not until the release.

I am more worried about them being non-profit...how do they plan to sustain themselves, DDoS protection is not cheap.

I will prob still play here im to lazy to level up and i want to use kronos buy a 60 service :)

You make a good case for rolling to Nos. I'm still not impressed by that server though. I've already experinced one server with great start following a slow creeping player loss death, and it wasn't fun to witness. If the scripts are better in here, and owners don't suddenly decide to go full ****** with cash shop, Nos will pick the short straw.

Kronos is in no rush to release if the propaganda is true that this server is better. Give it at least couple of months for players to grow tired of Nos. There isn't any other server in the horizon. People will pick the better functioning server, otherwise everyone would be in ED.

Which in a way is the best approach. But in the end will cause Kronos to lose potential players. :sad:

The is a large pool of potential players. That pool is always being drained and always being re-filled. The server which will cause that pool to stagnate a little will be a quality server. If a quality server does not exist then it will be the one with the highest population. That is the way of things. If Nos turns out to be a high standard, quality server...thats great! More quality servers the vanilla community has the better. It will attract new players to refill that pool.

If Kronos decides to put in more time and turns out to be better because of it. That alone will be enough to drain the pool.

Edit: Enough with the back and forth biting. It will just lead to the closing of this thread.

Last edited:
We all had this before: Super scripted hyped server releases and get killed by not having the needed resources to sustain itself. You guys remember Q-Gaming right? Staying at Kronos is the most realistic choice. A project which is around since 5 years and even advertise their servers in malls can endure everything - except low population.

Well there are some diffrences with nos and kronos. Nos seems to go full "blizzlike" with a retail timeline (Pre gear stats rewamp etc) compared to kronos. So it's not 100% the same these two servers if you count out bugs and scripts ofc.

To me its which ever releases first :/

Going with the retail timeline seems so bizarre in this context. That timeline was influenced by circumstances and with a future expansion in mind. Applying it on private servers just to be "blizzlike" seems counterproductive.

I have just seen their trailer.. It looks great, it's a shame, that in the end, they showed wrong spawns in Rend event in UBRS :biggrin: One way or another, i'm already decided and i hope, that Kronos will be released in next month.

It's a buyers market here. This is one aspect that certainly is in their favor, but that is not enough for them to convince me over.

Enjoy rebirth 2.0 ,always down coz ddoss and no money for get protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom