• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Let the race for the best private server begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know about bug list/tracker/topic/... for Nost ? It should help me to wait for Kronos, because if there is no much of bugs on Nost, i see no reason to wait for Kronos.

[video=youtube;LDEbHHRc7eI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDEbHHRc7eI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Anybody know about bug list/tracker/topic/... for Nost ? It should help me to wait for Kronos, because if there is no much of bugs on Nost, i see no reason to wait for Kronos.

They don't have a public buglist...and they don't plan to release one until much later into the server lifetime. For now the bug list is only privy to the dev team.

I don't think that Nostalrius will force Chero to open Kronos earlier. I would say Kronos will be delayed even more to create some time gap and to reach distinctly better quality. You know, the numbers will "decay" by then which could mean more ppl for Kronos. The problem is, it'll take couple of months to achieve proper effect of such a tactic sooo, most likely we're going to be pissed :crying:

But maybe I'm just wrong and Chero is confident enough to ignore the whole "Nostalrius has been opened! HoHoHo..." thing. One way or another I am supercurious about how this ends up. For me it is Kronos no matter what. :yes:

I don't say Kronos is bad, i think it has got the best quality available. I just don't know, if i should wait and makes me very very angry that Kronos doesn't make any ETA, because they FEAR that they can't meet it. It is ETA because it is ESTIMATED, not a deadline :angry:. It can very help people like me, because i can wait month max two, but i will not wait half a year.

This LOS bug seems terrible, thanks for video. I'm wondering about working quests, this is what i liked on Kronos, anybody know how is it on Nost ?

This LOS bug seems terrible, thanks for video. I'm wondering about working quests, this is what i liked on Kronos, anybody know how is it on Nost ?​

they didnt test quests; nobody knows​

4000 "subscribers", 1200 of those accounts were logged in at some point during one of the tests. Not impressive.

weird how they claim quests and npcs's were tested, I missed that session.

That's my last comment about Nostalrius here.

Let's stop discussing that stupid subject.
Facts: they don't have a bugtracker, they have very few real videos, they've just lied about "we're just ready!!1" because their 1st tests were full of childish bugs. However, some people say "we've tried, Nos is great". Some people add "KRONASWILNEVERELESED".

Will Nos be very good? Possible. Will Nos be new ED? Possible. Will Nos be better than ED, but worse than Kronos? Possible.

I believe that Nos hype is just coming from nowhere.
But who cares what I believe? Let's save shit throwing at least for times when our hands will be full of shit (facts) to throw... And that times will come, no matter what will happen. Sadly.

We're just a crowd which love jabbering. Never judge real importance of the subject by number of comments it gets :)

<grizzly> will be playing on nost, that alone is reason enough to avoid the server. They openly hacked, duped, and exploited q-gaming with the gms supporting them the whole time. They did this till the server was ruined, arcanite bars for a few gold, righteous orbs for 5g.

I specifically remember a thread where a q gaming GM said their MT just got lucky with drops when he had full pre-raid BiS, arcanite reaper, reaper recipe, and epic mount less than a week after hitting 60. (their guild was tp hacking to bosses and duping arc bars)

[video=youtube;LDEbHHRc7eI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDEbHHRc7eI&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

Do you even know how line of sight works? When someone is not "line of sight" it doesn't stop your cast mid-way in or at the start of the cast, but at the end... E.g. if a target goes line of sight, and then appears in LoS at the end of the cast again, the spell will go off. Also if the target is registrered as "out of LoS" it will give you an error saying "out of line of sight" or something like that at the top. In the video it just says "interrupted".

Edit: Re-watched the video a few times, and it certainly looks like that you cancel your cast each time you press scorch again. Did you bind /cast sorch /stopcasting in a macro?...

Last edited:
Realising before Nost is unrealistic. Giving a "concrete" Kronos release date before Nost release is something Kronos team should do, so everyone who rolls Nost for trying out knows how long to wait.

I've seen worse.

Either way feenix is probably laughing their asses off with the kronos vs nos bickering.

feenix is gonna be crying hard tho, the combined release of Kronos and Nos is gonna wreck their population.

We have always met our deadlines, and we will meet this one too. We, once again, do our best to keep the community informed with the news.

Sounds like a diss directed to kronos.

2 possible outcomes.

They steal some of our community and get a little bit bigger, or
it backfires so massively that they can shut down again.

If its a race, then we should give them a 1 month head start, don't you think?

sywht1.gif

Even if its a joke, all the Kronos might release a day before Nos is kinda annoying. There hasnt even been a released ETA yet. Nos will be first.

The question is, is Nostalrius good enough to keep people playing there?

I think it's fairly well accepted that Kronos will be a more polished server, but if Nostalrius is "good enough" people will stay there. Yes, the Kronos die hards (myself included) will be waiting for Kronos, but if Nostalrius is decent I believe the majority will stick there once they've started levelling characters up.

Nostalrius would have to monumentally bad to not take a chunk of the potential Kronos player base, given the previous closure of the first two iterations of Kronos was due to poor population, it's slightly concerning that another hyped vanilla sever has managed to sneak in a release before Kronos.

I suppose we'll just have to see what happens, I'll be trying Nostalrius anyway, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom