• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior level?

Ahm yes it works this way in vanilla. The bug was that the tooltip was wrong. This was changed with TBC. Mechanic stayed the same. Anger management always generated rage in combat :)

Yes Lharsts. On Vanilla, Anger Management increases time between "rage decay ticks". It does not generate rage.
And Bloodthirst is just something to use, when you have a lot of rage. I usualy use Heroic Strikes, because Furry have a lot of rage. And even when your hits are about 40-50% lower, you hit 3 times instead of once, which is actualy more DPS.

But i find this discussion meaningless, beceause you seem to be already decided to Lvlup with Arms.

hes asking about preference aswell, so there we go. Im leveling with arms too,cause i like twohanding, but only on tbc, vanilla is just pain with arms :D

Man, Anger Management used to generate rage even in vanilla. The tooltip was the only thing that was changed in TBC...

And this thread is about opinions and not which I will chose. As I stated in the first post I prefer arms.

i just cant accept, blizzard wasnt able to fix tooltip during the vanilla on retail. Are you sure you dont talking abour bloodrage or berserkers rage ?

I dont understand why none of u tried 2h fury build,i always found it very nice.

Slam spam with slow 2h is nice for finisher B)

Of course you lose white damage, but compare it to what you get otherwise.
2 scenarios.

Charge -> white hit -> MS -> white hit -> white hit
Charge -> white hit -> white hit -> slam -> slam

The combo with slam deals slichtly more damage while resetting your swing timer 1 times if timed correctly.
Its your strongest burst in low levels if used right.

I used arms everytime with flurry and talented slam in tbc leveling, and a bit changed mortalstrike /flurry slamspec for pve . Sadly, for this spec you need proper good swingtimer addons, like quartz or so. And that was problem for vanilla. Less rage than tbc, less crit, less dps. Thats why is better (faster) to go fury dual for leveling.

you may be surprised,but i knew few guys leveling with prot talents. Here, on kronos. And lets say, it was pretty viable and fast. Imho almost same as fury... i was just amazed

I remember Warspell from K1. It was slower than me when i am going to school.

Keel, was leveling prot pretty fast, I was helping him with trolls blood elixir though, so you dont have to stop a lot

all melees are hard for XP, cuz u dont have much hit or 0, only rogue have luck he have before equiped 5% from talents, but warrior is hell xp :)

its not problem on 1x rates. Highrates are pain in azz for melees. with 1x, You will get good gear enough from quests and fighting mobs with same level range (means yellow numbers = 1-2 levels difference) will not be problem at all.

As a player who leveled several warriors I am definetly not going to quest anywere, were the mobs are a higher level then myself. Its just no use.

Sure you get more EP if you do quest on the same level, but if you do 1-2 level lower quest you steamroll through most of the mobs and compensate that EP easily.

ah, there we go :) In this way i understand that ,you feel pretty fit with arms :) cause 1 or 2 levels above isnt problem for fury at all

like a say, i never had a problem. I leveled tons of warriors cause im playing them mostly.. yellow numbers are just fine, the orange ones are problem, but stil albe to do. If you feel the problem is by using bandage after mob fight 2 levels above you, then i understand you.

prot from the beginning. i rly like playing a tank so much! :biggrin: looks like i will start as a def again. if i'd play a dps warr, i'd use arms for leveling.

Top Bottom