• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Made a decision yet?

If someone could post this on any other platform that would be sweet. Would love to get as many votes as possible in the next week.

Woah!! how come nostalrius got more votes?!?! when this is posted on Kronos forums!

Seems like the poll is fair when its posted on reddit and nostalrius forum aswell.

and i could only vote 1 time with firefox

Last edited:
And you can vote multiple times if you close the tab it opens. It's a horrible way to show how many players are going where.

Still couldn't :blink:

I understand however that strawpoll could be compromised in some way possibly. I suppose I am hoping that it's voted on "fairly" ideally, or minimum shenanigans.

Not sure why you couldn't but I sure could lol...but given the dirt throwing on both sides around here, there's no way to have a fair poll done.

I could vote 5 times in few minutes. Twigsy is probably not that familiar with strawpoll. The error comes after that, voting is limited to 5 times per hour (unless that changed) from the same IP.

"Nuetral. (Will test both and make logical choice)" is the best you can do for yourself.

I could vote 5 times in few minutes. Twigsy is probably not that familiar with strawpoll. The error comes after that, voting is limited to 5 times per hour (unless that changed) from the same IP.

That pretty much sums up how valid strawpoll is :biggrin:

well the poll is useless now for the last 10 mins someone have vote spammed for kronos it increase by 1 ever second...

well the poll is useless now for the last 10 mins someone have vote spammed for kronos it increase by 1 ever second...

Did you really just look at the poll all this time?..

It's useless either way because of how easily it can be tricked.

Its not your fault man ^^
By the way, some people are convinced by those polls, so manipulating them isn't really hurting us :laugh:

Its not your fault man ^^
By the way, some people are convinced by those polls, so manipulating them isn't really hurting us :laugh:

Don't care who "wins" the poll.

Poll was more for seeing population.
failed.

Alas. It will be revealed soon I suppose.

Just take the 2 other options. The are probably the only really relevant ones. 800ppl undecided.

Any other way to get an estimate over the different playerbases? Was thinking about comparing forum activity, but since twinstar is hosting 3 more servers that doesnt work either.

Top Bottom