• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Made a decision yet?

Re: Abit worried

There have been quite a few posters muted for spreading hate and yelling Nos positive posts. There were quite a few on the day Kronos announced the beta release.

I'm pretty sure from his post history Humpi is here just to advertise Nos himself...

Re: Abit worried

It would also help if Kronos got at least half the advertising on N******** forums as N******** gets here. To make sure people know about the beta release and the final launch date. Just sayin'.

Every new thread gets checked by a mod before it is visible for the crowd.

Imagine if there are people exist saying "F** Kronos, F** Nosta, i go back Feenix" lol complete madness.

Sorry, ever since I asked in their forum who the 16 devs are all my posts need approval to be visible. Can't help here.

Yeah, the only post I tryed (unsucessfully )to make on Nost Forums was the following, in the tread titled something like ''Kronos shitting their pants'' :

''I once noticed people on the Nost forums tended more towards the purist, dogmatic and elitist type whereas people on Kronos are generally speaking more relaxed and pragmatic. Glad to see my analysis proves truer every thread I read.

Also, it's a bit low spreading such disinformation. It's been confirmed since ages Kronosis 1x.''

Then people accuse Kronos of muting some comments....

Last edited:
I tried to make a post saying that even though Nostalrius is opening first, the players would be crazy to not be even slightly worried with the kinds of bugs that needed to be fixed. Guess what didn't get posted? And it wasn't even close to the wording of a lot of the people coming over here to just talk shit to Kronos, which tells me that the players over there are living in a world of ignorance, because it's basically just a hivemind of loving Nostalrius. There is no possible way to get any criticism across.

And I always laugh at how much the boards remind me of 9gag with the huge gifs that take up more space than 90% of the posts the person with the gif makes.

I still plan on trying and testing both servers. The fact that Grizzly, Riding Dirty, and Project Mayhem are over on Nostalrius with many of their players having well earned reputations of exploiting, toxic behavior to server staff members, and item & gold duping that wrecked economies really makes me want to play Kronos more. I feel bad for the Nostalrius admins honestly - they're getting the deep end of the cesspool from 4chan invading their server.

Nostalrius' staff didn't do nearly enough bug testing with hacks and exploits, and I really think that move is going to come back to haunt them early on.

I still plan on trying and testing both servers. The fact that Grizzly, Riding Dirty, and Project Mayhem are over on Nostalrius with many of their players having well earned reputations of exploiting, toxic behavior to server staff members, and item & gold duping that wrecked economies really makes me want to play Kronos more. I feel bad for the Nostalrius admins honestly - they're getting the deep end of the cesspool from 4chan invading their server.

Nostalrius' staff didn't do nearly enough bug testing with hacks and exploits, and I really think that move is going to come back to haunt them early on.

haha! grizzly, good riddens!. every place they go shuts down and dies. I would play on kronos but it is good to know the nos community will join us soon after :p.

They need to approve your first post. After that you can continue posting without problem. However you do need to go past that first post. If its flagged you will keep encountering problems.

Its a system to reduce spam and yes, hateful comments.

I know. The thing was that I already posten on their forum a few times. They blocked me AGAIN.
I fully aware that the first approval is just meant to prevent spam or nonsense.

Now comes the worst. Every pure positive post got approved...

For the people claiming OP is a "Nos shill" please grow up. This failed attempt at a poll was posted on all formats, and was completely neutral. If you took the time to read through the posts, and quit being so biased you would obviously be able to comprehend that I am not spreading hate.

Thanks.
The video for the release was so sweet.

I've came to the conclusion I want Nos to stay healthy and populated just to keep the players there. This must be some kind of unwritten law of the WoW servers, the more famous, the shittier community. Jeezus the flashbacks of ED & Rebirth world chats... We need to have this puppet around.

Just as much as I hate overgeneralization I've been reading the neutral Reddit forums on vanilla WoW and Nos fans really stand out there more than Kronos ones. Everything is downvoted, polls with 200 votes are considered the prophecy except when they are claimed as botted, illogical out of place attacks everywhere. Even that funny hype train picture was posted there, and the thread was nothing but Kronos bashing shit. Don't even look at the teaser trailer release thread. Kronos and Nos majorly share the same player base but seems Nos has allowed the nigger nigger nigger culture. They are in constant attack mode.

I've came to the conclusion I want Nos to stay healthy and populated just to keep the players there. This must be some kind of unwritten law of the WoW servers, the more famous, the shittier community. Jeezus the flashbacks of ED & Rebirth world chats... We need to have this puppet around.

Just as much as I hate overgeneralization I've been reading the neutral Reddit forums on vanilla WoW and Nos fans really stand out there more than Kronos ones. Everything is downvoted, polls with 200 votes are considered the prophecy except when they are claimed as botted, illogical out of place attacks everywhere. Even that funny hype train picture was posted there, and the thread was nothing but Kronos bashing shit. Don't even look at the teaser trailer release thread. Kronos and Nos majorly share the same player base but seems Nos has allowed the *** *** *** culture. They are in constant attack mode.

This is so true. I can live with a smaller but better community on Kronos. Quality >>> Quantity.

Well Fact, true in a way.

Where do you think the scumbags will go once they ruined their current server?
They just going to pull a straigh Q-Gaming and ScriptCraft again.

A large part of the vanilla community actually WANTS a good server. Then on the other side of the spectrum we have the loudmouths and scumbags who want nothing more then becoming the ELITE PvPers/PvEers on a new server at any cost. Let it be hacking, exploiting or duping.

They are in constant attack mode.

They admit to getting legitimately angry when they read the word "Kronos". Absolute nutcases beyond any reason.

I feel bad for the devs, to be honest. No matter how good their server may be, a lot of people won't touch it because of their childish and toxic community. I mean you can't go anywhere without Nos shills constantly shittalking themselves into rage.

The beta is going to be interesting. I'm counting on at least four whispers a day about how good Nos is and how Kronos players are retarded xD

Where do you think the scumbags will go once they ruined their current server?

I saw Rebirth being mentioned in case Nos should go down. That's how deep their irrational hatred goes - they wouldn't consider Kronos even if it was the last reasonable choice.

Last edited:

Just as much as I hate overgeneralization I've been reading the neutral Reddit forums on vanilla WoW and Nos fans really stand out there more than Kronos ones. Everything is downvoted, polls with 200 votes are considered the prophecy except when they are claimed as botted, illogical out of place attacks everywhere. Even that funny hype train picture was posted there, and the thread was nothing but Kronos bashing shit. Don't even look at the teaser trailer release thread. Kronos and Nos majorly share the same player base but seems Nos has allowed the nigger nigger nigger culture. They are in constant attack mode.

QFT

I realized the same thing and i think delaying Kronos release for a whole month after theirs was an awesome move.

And Zynic also true, but I think thanks to Kronos and Nostalrius vanilla gained more people, not involved before in 1.12.1 private servers at all. So smaller doesn't have to mean small :biggrin:

From what I've seen, both server's fanboys are just the worst kind of people (and fanatic people in general IRL), and I'm talking about the dedicated fanboys, who think they owe their life and loyalty to either server. People are arguing like they are paid to throw insults at the other server and their fans. I really don't see the point. Like many before me said, just try them both, decide yourself.

Edit: This whole thing reminds me of football (both US and soccer) fanatics. Just a shame of the whole sports scene.

I have said this many times. That is why it is GOOD to have 2 private servers become available. It will only benefit the vanilla community as a whole. Sure in the short run it will split the player base slightly, but once it is known that two solid private servers are available, that will attract more people, filling the pool will new population and both servers will benefit from that.

Moreover it is a competition, and competition breed innovation and higher standards. Both servers can only do better when they try and one-up the other...that's the life of business.

From what I've seen, both server's fanboys are just the worst kind of people (and fanatic people in general IRL), and I'm talking about the dedicated fanboys, who think they owe their life and loyalty to either server. People are arguing like they are paid to throw insults at the other server and their fans. I really don't see the point. Like many before me said, just try them both, decide yourself.

Edit: This whole thing reminds me of football (both US and soccer) fanatics. Just a shame of the whole sports scene.

While it's true that both servers have fanboys you HAD TO see the difference in level of their activity and aggressivenes on /r/wowservers :blink:

Sorry Struckd, but the opposite is the case. Why? Cause players have poor reasoning on which server to pick. Otherwise we would have close to flawless servers already and feenix would be dead.

The stupidity of the vanilla community never ceases to amaze me. Most opinions are based on deception other then facts.

The stupidity of the vanilla community never ceases to amaze me. Most opinions are based on deception other then facts.

Remember that a lot of people doesn't care to participate on forums, discussions etc. Many, if not most of the vanilla community is just enjoying the game, and is just following the pack. That's why it seems like there are more ****tic and braindead players than there are, cause in my experience; morons tend to have a huge mouth.

Top Bottom