• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Cross-faction donation mounts on Kronos?

Their next steps to ruin this server are allowing flying mounts everywhere, reducing hearthsone CD to 15 minutes, placing portals in orgrimmar and porting pandas to the server.
That's a little far-fetched.

Are you intentionally trying to ruin the debate for people who want the cross-faction mounts removed?

I decided to stop playing on Kronos until they cure the server from this casual turmoil called crossfaction mounts, people like me were atracted by kronos for it promisses of being the most perfect classic vanilla experience. I wouldn't hype myself to get utterly disappointed if I knew they would allow players to buy another faction mount....

American soldier says: ALAHU AKBAR!11! - That's the same situation here, it's unbearable.

It's sad that the casuals weren't satisfied about ruining the original servers with their casual BS and they're ruining this server too. Their next steps to ruin this server are allowing flying mounts everywhere, reducing hearthsone CD to 15 minutes, placing portals in orgrimmar and porting pandas to the server.

Here is a humble request from a hardcore player to save this server from the casual doom: Please, remove the crossfaction mounts and refund the donation points for the players who exploited the system so I won't feel I'm playing on another crazy pirate server.

Whilst I disagree with quite a few things you have said. I am firmly in the corner of removing cross-faction mounts. I am happy to have innkeepers queue dungeons, 10g spec...etc. I love those things...but I cannot abide cross faction mounts.

"You're little brain" - Mosotti 2015 :laugh:

not sure what crack-hole you escaped from, but this language is totally inappropriate for a forum and has nothing to do with stating your opinion.

The language is appropriate for the imbeciles that troll these forums, pretending they're someone they're not or that they've done something they haven't. They might seem like great guys to you, I see them as parasites... And they can go fuck themselves. And if you cater for them, go fuck yourself too :rolleyes2:

Blah blah I'm hardcore, fuck those casuals blah blah
Good riddance, special snowflake. Imma gonna buy 1000 of those 15 minutes hearthstones and chew them up like there's no tomorrow. While flying on my cross-faction flying raptor :laugh:

Seriously, there are some crazy delusional people around here, actually that's a legit reason to quit... Who wants my stuff?

The language is appropriate for the imbeciles that troll these forums, pretending they're someone they're not or that they've done something they haven't. They might seem like great guys to you, I see them as parasites... And they can go fuck themselves. And if you cater for them, go fuck yourself too :rolleyes2:

Good riddance, special snowflake. Imma gonna buy 1000 of those 15 minutes hearthstones and chew them up like there's no tomorrow. While flying on my cross-faction flying raptor :laugh:

Seriously, there are some crazy delusional people around here, actually that's a legit reason to quit... Who wants my stuff?

Everyone on this thread does... want to arrange a public gold/gear giveaway in Booty Bay? We can certainly all use the extra money

Guys, calm down. At the end of the day, it's just pixels.
Although I am also on the "No Cross-faction Mounts" side, since it's just kind of dissapointing, but it wouldn't be too big of a deal if they kept the mounts as they are now.

Everyone on this thread does... want to arrange a public gold/gear giveaway in Booty Bay? We can certainly all use the extra money
It's not that easy, champ. This is vanilla, you have to work for it, one way or another. So watch out the auction zone, level 60s on sale soon :w00t:

Guys, calm down. At the end of the day, it's just pixels.
Although I am also on the "No Cross-faction Mounts" side, since it's just kind of dissapointing, but it wouldn't be too big of a deal if they kept the mounts as they are now.
Of course it isn't. This server has a COMMAND to turn experience gain on and off, for fuck's sake. They don't even try to integrate it in the game, like Blizzard, with and NPC and a cost. That's actually something that AFFECTS GAMEPLAY, yet I don't see anyone bitching about blizzlike in that regard. It was actually difficult to make a twink in retail, now you can just run dungeons forever and hope for the best. You can gank anytime anywhere without caring about mobs around you. You can also enter the BGs with the normal people and shit on them, something that you can't on retail. That's a pretty big advantage for twinks compared to retail, but let's complain about the dude that donated 40 euros and got a fucking raptor :rolleyes2:

Sure I don't care about this command, even though I don't use it, because I fucking understand that this is a private server and this is 2015 :w00t:

I'm sorry for the necrothreading here, but I wanna know wether this gamebreaking issue has been fixed already so I can play at the server again without burning my eyes because a filthy casual is playing as a human kodo rider.

No, you can't play here, every human I see has a kodo. Also "wether" actually means "castrated goat".

Game breaking?

A) This isn't "game breaking" because the game runs perfectly fine.
B) If this purely aesthetic issue is holding you back from playing here then that's on you, not the server.

From what I see cross faction mounts are somewhat rare (I have leveled to 60 on both factions). Complaining about something this trivial shouldn't even be worth your time or energy. And no, I don't own any cross faction mounts.

Sorry that you can't get passed this "game breaking" decision that has zero effect on gameplay.

Game breaking?

B) If this purely aesthetic issue is holding you back from playing here then that's on you, not the server.

From what I see cross faction mounts are somewhat rare (I have leveled to 60 on both factions). Complaining about something this trivial shouldn't even be worth your time or energy. And no, I don't own any cross faction mounts.

Sorry that you can't get passed this "game breaking" decision that has zero effect on gameplay.

I have heard too many kodos on unusual place (e.g., Stormwind) at once are causing server crashes. :yes:

I have heard too many kodos on unusual place (e.g., Stormwind) at once are causing server crashes. :yes:

Don't know who is feeding you that garbage, but if you believe that then let me sell you some land on the moon.

Game breaking?

A) This is game-breaking for a server that promissed a so close vanilla experience, althrough it has the innkeeper thing and some little changes, but at least this innkeeper thing got announced before the release. I wouldn't hype myself about kronos so much if they announced this game-breaking feature before releasing the server... Perhaps I would even bear it, but since they addopted this terrible casual measure after releasing the server, we, hardcore players are feeling like we've got deceived.

B) It isn't purely aestethic, it's a core part of the game, seeing an human riding a kodo makes me think I'm playing just another messed up private server like the others I played and quitted before.

An USA soldier wouldn't scream ALLAHU AKBAR in the battlefield unless he wanna get killed by his allies, the same goes to an orc which would get murdered if he were riding an alliance goat. This crossfaction mount exploit is much more than an aestethic issue, it's a proof that the casuals can destroy this server just like they did with the original servers. We must fight against those casual players and start the purification of this server if we don't wanna end like the blizzard servers. Just take a look at how the casual players destroyed WOD and how they're getting exploited with the Legion xpac which is nothing more than WOD cutted content.

As if those casual players weren't satisfied of ruining the blizzard servers, now they are destroying kronos-wow too, casual players couldn't handle a true world of warcraft, so they can't go to a server that is getting well-known because some hardcore players are praising it, so they must ruin whatever we, hardcore players, make famous.

Last edited:
A) This is game-breaking for a server that promissed a so close vanilla experience, althrough it has the innkeeper thing and some little changes, but at least this innkeeper thing got announced before the release. I wouldn't hype myself about kronos so much if they announced this game-breaking feature before releasing the server... Perhaps I would even bear it, but since they addopted this terrible casual measure after releasing the server, we, hardcore players are feeling like we've got deceived.

B) It isn't purely aestethic, it's a core part of the game, seeing an human riding a kodo makes me think I'm playing just another messed up private server like the others I played and quitted before.

An USA soldier wouldn't scream ALLAHU AKBAR in the battlefield unless he wanna get killed by his allies, the same goes to an orc which would get murdered if he were riding an alliance goat. This crossfaction mount exploit is much more than an aestethic issue, it's a proof that the casuals can destroy this server just like they did with the original servers. We must fight against those casual players and start the purification of this server if we don't wanna end like the blizzard servers. Just take a look at how the casual players destroyed WOD and how they're getting exploited with the Legion xpac which is nothing more than WOD cutted content.

As if those casual players weren't satisfied of ruining the blizzard servers, now they are destroying kronos-wow too, casual players couldn't handle a true world of warcraft, so they can't go to a server that is getting well-known because some hardcore players are praising it, so they must ruin whatever we, hardcore players, make famous.

I'd say, people who leaves Kronos are really just casual gamers.

casual gamers are those who agrees with this crossfaction mount issue which catters for the casual players and those who takes advantage from it. You seem to be a casual player to defend this gamebreaking issue for every hardcore player

A) This is game-breaking for a server that promissed a so close vanilla experience, althrough it has the innkeeper thing and some little changes, but at least this innkeeper thing got announced before the release.

Innkeepers work just as they did in retail. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Meeting_Stone
  • Patch 1.5.0. Innkeepers around the world now have a gossip option that lets you join a meeting stone directly from the innkeeper rather than going to the location of the meeting stone. Also these Innkeepers will now have background lore about each of the dungeons.

No, they didn't and they don't do on kronos.
well, afaik the admins would create a queue system for low lv players ala original servers for low lv players and this would be related with the innkeepers as teleporters.

well, afaik..

With your invalid definition of game breaking and your clear lack of knowledge of this server, the only thing clear here is that you have no idea what you're talking about. You either create a toon and play here with the Aesthetic "dissatisfaction" of having cross faction mounts (which are few and far between) and actually learn how great of a server Kronos really is, or you don't play here and move on. End of story

With your invalid definition of game breaking and your clear lack of knowledge of this server, the only thing clear here is that you have no idea what you're talking about. You either create a toon and play here with the Aesthetic "dissatisfaction" of having cross faction mounts (which are few and far between) and actually learn how great of a server Kronos really is, or you don't play here and move on. End of story
Mods were talking about implementing queues on innkeepers before the release, but looks like they've changed the concept for this "feature", glad they changed their minds regarding this mistake. I stopped playing on this server since this crossfaction game-breaker issue popped out.

Now if they only cured this server from this crossfaction mount sickness...

I'm considering to start playing here but then I found this thread.

Now can somebody answer me - since it's rather confusing - is this option available on or not Kronos? Are there alliance players riding horde mounts and vice versa?

Thanks.

Top Bottom