• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
so i see your profile picture. i assume you go druid :) be heal so i can ambush 80% of your HP. will start male elf rogue. Niar ftw :D
Sorry but you're wrong, my avatar picture is the Windfury Weapon icon and my profile picture is a Earthbind Totem so... I'm gonna obviously play a Shaman. It put into question your idea of killing me so easily even if it would have been hard to do that while in Bear Form, healer or not :p

Female nightelf warrior. There are so many reasons why I would prefer this. Hopefully my guildmates agree.
First and foremost I can't bring myself staring at a male or monsters ass all day long.
Only possible option is female undead, but I am not so much into overly anorexic chicks.

EDIT: inb4 I don't have autism and I am in a relationship. Stop judging me

Tank or dmg ? or pvp ? :)

Yea, especially in AV :D I really like playing Nelf female warriors too..Across the all expansions. I played nelf female fury on ED aswell , but getting pissed by other guilds, which allow to be fury only the stinky humans cause of racials, other races was rejected :/ And the main guild where i was,decided to be US, so raiding times there wasnt reachable for me. This really messing me,cause i hate tanking :lol:

Female nightelf warrior. There are so many reasons why I would prefer this. Hopefully my guildmates agree.
First and foremost I can't bring myself staring at a male or monsters ass all day long.
Only possible option is female undead, but I am not so much into overly anorexic chicks.

EDIT: inb4 I don't have autism and I am in a relationship. Stop judging me
Sorry I'm warrior already. Critting t0s on alakir with r10 gear was just too much fun

If horde get a good population i will roll ally for sure.

As horde gonna multibox
druid+ orc lock
As ally
druid+ dworf/gnome

Allies need a higher pop for regular PvP. Too many stupid PvE heroes roll Ally.

and what is bad on PvE, or u join to BG's naked ?its logic u must first go PvE and After with any gear u can PvP, and in vanilla isnt any pvp pve gear, cuz pvp have only stamina, nothing more, pve in dps is better as Rank gear,on my mage i gain R14 and full pvp set, and dps in D2+mix 100x better as R14
and i mean more hordes want PvE.....

Some people, like myself, enjoy all parts of this game.
I really like to PvP competetively, but I also like raiding. Doesn't make me a PvE hero though.

PvP is the part of the game where you actually have to improve to achieve something where PvE is the relaxing part of it. Both equally fun though.

The only reason so many PvE players join alliance is simply the fact that raiding with paladins is so much easier. With kings you mostly don't even need flasks. On almost all encounters alliances has advantage over horde. Can't remember, but there there are only a few where it is vice versa.

True story, the alliance has always been advantaged in PvE thanks to Benediction of Knights wich is the best buff of the game. Back in 2005-2006 most of the alliance guilds were leaders in PvE.

BUT, I always choose the Horde side since we have more cooking recipes based on Gnomes.

:biggrin:

I can't say with absolute certainty yet. I'm Alliance to the core, and will likely play a Night Elf. But part of me is a huge fan of Orcs. They are just completely badazz in every way, and their stun resist racial makes me tingly all over when I think of PvP. But then I'd have to fight against Paladins and OMG they are so annoying.

Luckily I've some time to decide. I'll sleep on it.

Its all about that blessing of light baby, tried a holy pala on failnix.. healing for 600 using 50 mana is amazing.

Its all about that blessing of light baby, tried a holy pala on failnix.. healing for 600 using 50 mana is amazing.

Scaling was wrongh :D atleast it was bugged for years while i played there even if i think is fixed now

But part of me is a huge fan of Orcs. They are just completely badazz in every way, and their stun resist racial makes me tingly all over when I think of PvP. But then I'd have to fight against Paladins and OMG they are so annoying.

Paladins might be annoying but shamans are quite nice to have as well. In regards to funfactor playing something like an orc warrior backed up by a shaman supplying windfury totem is hard to beat. A green monster charging into some gnomes is just pure barbaric fun. :p

The the gnome or one of his friends give the warrior a slow and casually walk away in his freedom blessing.

Paladins might be annoying but shamans are quite nice to have as well. In regards to funfactor playing something like an orc warrior backed up by a shaman supplying windfury totem is hard to beat. A green monster charging into some gnomes is just pure barbaric fun. :p

green monster ? :D Whats monstrous on them exactly ? :D .. and how you calling taurens then ? Giants ? Titans ? :D Orcs are just walking mailboxes :D

Hehe well I wasn't talking about which side was better or anything. Didn't mean it like that. Just that for me personally an orc warrior feels more satysfying to play. Looks the most brutal out of all the warrior choices and the animations are the best imo. Windfury totem is just fun. Amusing to get some nice burst in and check out the combatlog.

Figaro: Green mailbox then I quess. :p

Last edited:
cause hes pretty unstunable, huh ? :D play tauren then :) or troll :D we will see :D Orc warrior is the best choice for horde, thats a fact. He just look so angular , like some box.

what do you mean, it adds +400 on the holy light, every rank, doesnt it?

Spells learned before level 20

Any spell learned below level 20 receives a penalty.
If such a spell has a shorter cast time than a higher rank, this is also taken in to account.
This penalty can be calculated by subtracting 3.75% for each level lower than 20.

Code:
(20 - Level when Spell is Learned) * .0375 = Penalty
Bonus damage/healing - Penalty = Benefit

Also this is coefficent of spell,they dont get 100% of bonus
Holy Light - 2.5/3.5 - 71%
Flash of Light - 1.5/3.5 - 42.85%

Spells learned before level 20

That doesnt concern me, I was right.
Wowwiki:
While Blessing of Light claims to add "up to" a certain amount to specific healing spells, in practice it actually adds the full amount to those spells. That is to say, it does not behave like spell power gear (which uses similar language), which adds an amount that depends on the casting time of the spell.

Top Bottom