• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
After much contemplation, I have settled on Horde. Only because I really want to play as an Orc (Hunter). I may miss my Alliance homelands. But I'll be sure to "visit" them frequently. :tongue:

For me it's either going to be a Nightelf druid or a Troll hunter. It's probably gonna be the Troll Hunter because I just prefer the Horde and Trolls always had good animations
imo.

For me probably depends on class.. if hunter then ally, fighting paladins? fck that. If warlock gotta be horde, fighting wotf? fck that

If horde: Undead Mage
If alliance: Human/Gnome Mage

But I'm not sure yet...

Last edited:
Because I want to have shaman, there is only one choice for me. :) For the Horde!

Played every class up at 60 besides hunter so debating between (aliance) warlock or hunter....can't decide :angry:

Hunter doesn't seem to have the damage capacity as much as locks but has more control...especially going ali on lock it will be harder though (which I need a challenge) but I've already played tons of warlock--NEED HALP...I'm so torn :(

Last edited:
Will be cool if people actually roll what they voted here. Seems there will be ballance.

I'm definitly rolling Horde.

What I do wonder is how populated/crowded the realm is actually going to be.
At first but also a couple of months after going live.

We'll have to wait and see but I have good hopes!

Top Bottom