• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
TAUREN WARRIOR IS STRONK! But in the end Arcanum will decide 4 me. Unsure....

Re: Which faction will you choose?

pally tanking is hard to come by, mainly cuz its hard class to tank with, i have not played a high lvl pally in vanilla since blizard vanilla, and there was i think 1 AoE taunt if i remember correctly and no avenging shield lol, and 99% of the time utility class such as pally/druid end up being heals in end game. pallys are a pain to tank with in raids. if you like a hard tanking class like i did, pally is def the way to go!

I wil probably go horde just because on every other server i have been on, blizz and private its always been ally, and i dont think i could handle doing the ally quest lines over again lol....so from the get go, im thinking troll hunter and undead lock with a orc rogue as an alt

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's better that the unsure people that plan to pvp join alliance. This will help keep the queues balanced.

I'm going horde myself because i never leveled on horde x1.

Ill join whatever side has less players. All the more people to gank and make QQ! MUAHAHAHA. Preferably Horde. Tauren shaman maybe.

rolling horde this time around because I originally rolled allies back in the day. Also because disillusioned 15 year old me couldn't handle it when i found out the allies were not the good guys. :biggrin:

I originally played Alliance when WoW first released, so for nostalgia's sake I'll be rolling Alliance again. Three humans, a dwarf, and two night elves!

Orc or Tauren ENH shaman, still thinkin between these 2 races... But i think ill go tauren coz hes huge and have bull balls and looks badass in BG coz its huge so people panic!

I originally played Alliance when WoW first released, so for nostalgia's sake I'll be rolling Alliance again. Three humans, a dwarf, and two night elves!

wait what?

Orc or Tauren ENH shaman, still thinkin between these 2 races... But i think ill go tauren coz hes huge and have bull balls and looks badass in BG coz its huge so people panic!

Sorry to tell you matey but people don't panic, you're just an easy clickable target.
Its still a difficult decision, I'd say Troll is a viable option aswell.
Faster spellcasts/Auto-attack.

I'd personally roll Orc for Axe spec + Bloodfury + Stun resistance..

I'll be rolling' my old school Alliance team. One human warrior, one human mage, one nightelf Hunter, one dwarf warrior and Four gnome rogues.

I'm amazed how many ppl in wow actually make decisions based on racials. Honestly, there is no way I'm going to choose let's say human over supercool ud rogue just to get +5 sword skill advantage in pve. :innocent: BTW those human animations are just terrible, they move like robots. In combination with pally class it's hilarious to see them taking it serious in a fight :lol:

For me it's Horde ofc, mainly because of the Forsaken but I also like a bit of a challenge - raiding with pallys is far too easy :shifty:

Last edited:
Will be rolling a Dwarf Hunter as my main, and a Dwarf Paladin as my alt character, if I ever get bored with the Hunter.

This will be the first time I'll be seriously playing an Alliance class: I've always made a conscious decision to play horde before now (in retail I played a Blood Elf Paladin, and on the Vanilla private servers I previously played a Tauren Shaman and Druid), and the reason for that is that I always found the Alliance community to be filled with kids, and to be a lot more immature and less friendly place in general than the Horde community.

However, I can't possibly imagine that happening on Kronos, as everyone seems to love the game so much, so I'm eagerly awaiting the server being launched!

In retail vanilla alliance were almost always more populated than horde, especially on pve servers.
It was 70% alliance on my server (EU-aszune).

Jep sides changed, Alliance was more populated almost everywhere - now (on private servers) it's the other way.

I've always been a sucker for shamans and paladins. I'm thinking I'll be rolling a shaman to start things off. The drawback of this (even though it's a minor one) is that I'll be spending a lot of time in the Horde captials. The Alliance captials are much more appealing in my opinion. Orgrimmar is such a shitty zone.

Top Bottom