• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
Im gonna go alliance since I already played horde on retail vanilla. Probably a dwarf, they're cool :)

Undead Male Rogue.

Simply because I love their animations. Personally I love both factions, and I dont mind playing either one of them. But I wanted undead, so horde it is. :smile:

I always have be Horde. I dont know how to play an aliance lol
You need to wear pink or you can't play alliance.
You need to wear banana shoulders or you can't play alliance.
You need to be named Leegolass or you can't play alliance.

Troll Mage
Tauren Shaman
Orc Warrior
Maybe Tauren Druid as a healer...

Even got names picked out and everything :D

I chose Unsure.

Even though ten years ago my first character was Horde, I played Alliance 75% of the time because of my friends. :< I'm looking for a reliable and friendly community and I hope to make up my mind with the help of this forum by the time Kronos goes live. :laugh:

I've been a ninja whole my life and ima gonna be a ninja this time too. UD ROGUE

FOR THE HORDE !

Changed my mind, I'm going with a orc warlock to summon severals Doomguards/infernals on alliance towns at lvling areas, we have to deal with the enemy while they're weak :D

Last edited:
I voted Horde, but I'm still torn on whether or not I want to resurrect my old Night Elf Shadowpriest. I may do both.

Alliance all the way !!!1!

At least for pve because imho horde lore feels lousy and incomplete... however Im sure I will be making an enhancement shaman to pwn in pvp!

Top Bottom