• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
Hmmm been playing Alliance since the start of WoW 10 years ago and switched Horde 1 year later ever since.
But I still remember clearly walking the first time to Stormwind and the soundtrack kicking in....​EPIC
Might roll ally just for the music and cities but ganking alliance with my UD rogue in IF was fun too ^^

Last edited:
Hmmm been playing Alliance since the start of WoW 10 years ago and switched Horde 1 year later ever since.
But I still remember clearly walking the first time to Stormwind and the soundtrack kicking in....​EPIC
Might roll ally just for the music and cities but ganking alliance with my UD rogue in IF was fun too ^^

Yup, I started as Alliance... walking into SW first time sent a shiver through my body. Used to hate everything about Horde, but over time it has grown on me. And now I can appreciate places like Orgrimmar being equally epic in their own way.

I was a hordie by heart and was first decided to roll an Undead Priest. Now I want to try alliance - I'm gunna roll a Night Elf Priest. I can't wait to mind-control horde scum into the lava in BRM - and with shadowmeld it will be easier to pick a victim. See you ingame - FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Foolish question. Why?
...cause everyone knows (No?...no point wasting energy to illuminate the obvious then), that Gnomes are...well...Gnomes!

Gnome mage from the bushes!

Nice 647 people voted... And there are many more who aren't even checking the forums! We gonna have ourselves a nice launch if beta doesn't ruin it... (which i doubt will ruin it)

I'll go Alliance as I did ever :smile: .
My (first) character will be a dwarven holy/disc priest, because dwarf > everyone else :laugh: . Looking forward to heal you guys!

I think i'll try to make one on each faction. One for pve and one for pvp.
The Master[CR]Race[/CR]Ret and a druid most likely.

He, so im willing to play which ever side has the least. I hope the admins will release some stats on this on the days after release.

I played all my life with Horde, but now on Vanilla again i'l take Alliance, changes are always welcome! :)

I hope more people join alliance in general. Seems like Horde is going to be more populated. Even though this thread shows 45%-39% towards the horde, I suspect it will be around 60-65% Horde once we get started. Faction balance is extremely important on a pvp server so I beg for people to please consider alliance if you have not yet decided.
I would roll alliance and play my favorite class (Paladin) without hesitation if we werent so useless in vanilla (asides from healing which I hate anyway), so i'll roll a warrior and be decent with the two roles I actually like instead. I might yet go Retri for pvp reasons though, not sure yet.

I would roll alliance and play my favorite class (Paladin) without hesitation if we werent so useless in vanilla (asides from healing which I hate anyway)

I infer that you haven't realized the true role and power that paladins have on vanilla, which are not only to heal :tongue:

Top Bottom