• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Poll] Which faction will you choose?

What faction will you choose?

• Horde

Votes: 294 45.3%
  • Alliance

Votes: 252 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 103 15.9%

• Total voters
I'll probably start playing 1-2 days after launch to avoid the initial rush and have a better understanding of server demographics. Will roll a Warrior, Shaman or Druid depending on whats needed more on the fewer numbered faction.

ALLIANCE of course!
NE+Dwarf+3 gnomes
or dwarf+4 gnomes, not sure yet
horde for schoolgirls

If we start with 500ppl constant will be nice
PS:Dont know but think Penix have around 1k max online in pik :wacko:

You must consider, that traffic tracker counts every opening and refresh of that page. And some people refresh it 10 times per day.

Alliance have always been near my heart and when I play Horde I often feel not at home. On ED I began as Horde and ended up getting 60 as Alliance.

So unless alot of people I know will play Horde then Alliance all the way.

I've been playing horde for far too long, tired of afking in Orgrimmar. Time for me to afk in IF for once. :)

Played retail with Horde and did everything in the game.. Since I started remembering the old times with Vanilla servers, I always go for alliance. :smile:

My first character was Human Warrior, got it to level 8, could not beat level 8 warlock and angrily, I switched to Horde, Undead Shadow Priest. It was brilliant, but after release of TBC I switched to Discipline Priest and then to Undead Mage.

Now I think I will choose Dwarf Hunter. I love human paladins but we can't tank because of mana issues. And Feral Druids are bad because of no Fire Resistance gear in Molten Core, which makes us useless in BWL.

P.S. I love Silverpine quests though, the ones that I enjoyed most during vanilla.

Last edited:
Getting pretty hyped about the release now!

Just a quick query about accounts and factions on Twinstar realms as I haven't played on of any of their private servers before and haven't seen any specific info about this on the site yet. As Kronos is aiming for a 1x / "Blizzlike" experience and will be a PvP realm, will players be limited to one faction per account as it was in vanilla on PvP realms? Or will the server allow characters to be created from both factions per account?

If not, will it be possible to set up two accounts, i.e. one for Alliance and one for Horde characters? In the course of time I'd like to level up various classes but prefer playing specific races per class, i.e. Gnome Mage, Tauren Druid, Orc Warrior, Dwarf Priest, Undead Warlock, etc.

Respect if you go for the old school vanilla faction lockouts per account though!

Getting pretty hyped about the release now!

Just a quick query about accounts and factions on Twinstar realms as I haven't played on of any of their private servers before and haven't seen any specific info about this on the site yet. As Kronos is aiming for a 1x / "Blizzlike" experience and will be a PvP realm, will players be limited to one faction per account as it was in vanilla on PvP realms? Or will the server allow characters to be created from both factions per account?

If not, will it be possible to set up two accounts, i.e. one for Alliance and one for Horde characters? In the course of time I'd like to level up various classes but prefer playing specific races per class, i.e. Gnome Mage, Tauren Druid, Orc Warrior, Dwarf Priest, Undead Warlock, etc.

Respect if you go for the old school vanilla faction lockouts per account though!
both factions on the same account is what they are saying around these parts :)

Top Bottom