• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ptr PvP

Interested/coming this Saturday?

• Sounds good man

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Yea, deffo be there this Saturday

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
we wanted pre-bwl pvp blah blah blah

but we allowing zg, Silithus Windstones, R10 with kronos stats
and banning Azuregos facepalm.jpg

Yes I would like to test some pvp tyvm men
They have 'Kronos Tester' people on the forums, and it doesn't seem you belong to that group. What are you testing?

It would be good to hear official response about permission for this event before the time comes. I don't think this is allowed by default.

I appreciate the concern some players have expressed in this thread.

The players in charge of organizing this thing have all the best intentions regarding the server and community as a whole, we appreciate everything kronos has offered so far, but the pvp has come to a point on the live server where we are not able to arrange premade v premade games in the way we would like, largely due to the fact that horde has difficulties gathering enough players for a group.

The PTR removes these kind of restrictions allowing each player to choose a faction and allow us to have 2 full teams as long as we have enough players. It's also nice for people who are interested in kronos and vanilla pvp in general to have a chance to test out the content and thus it can also provide a promotional boost for the community and server.

This does of course not mean that we would abandon the live realm and play only on the PTR. I think that everyone is more interested in playing on the live server and I believe also that everyone hopes that it thrives. The PTR would just allow us to do things that are not accessible on the live realm at the moment due to numerous different obstacles.

The gear/consumable/item ban list is carefully thought out and everything has a reason, the list is still subject to change.

Furthermore, speaking in general, if this sort of thing that is proposed in this thread, does not get you excited I strongly believe this forum section is not for you.

I feel it gives an unfair advantage to alliance if LaP is allowed but ban FaP is banned, as they have FaP with freedom.

Last edited:
we wanted pre-bwl pvp blah blah blah

but we allowing zg, Silithus Windstones, R10 with kronos stats
and banning Azuregos facepalm.jpg

They have 'Kronos Tester' people on the forums, and it doesn't seem you belong to that group. What are you testing?

It would be good to hear official response about permission for this event before the time comes. I don't think this is allowed by default.

Why do you care so much, if people want to play PTR for testing or not? It's none of your business, so fuck off.

I feel it gives an unfair advantage to alliance if LaP is allowed but ban FaP is banned, as they have FaP with freedom.

Yea but really that just comes down to the age old debate of how good paladins and freedom are :D

My reasoning for this would be that if faps are allowed everyone would just spam them on cd and it would take away many of the elements most ppl enjoy about vanilla pvp. Melee v caster fights would be affected the most. Yes it can be dispelled but so can freedom, horde has 2 offensive dispell classes.

LaP is incredibly strong in certain situations, insane for FC druids against rogues etc. Overall imo its better gameplay wise to have lap over fap, and I do feel that 1 of them should be allowed.

cant reset cds on ptr afaik.

Yes it can be dispelled but so can freedom, horde has 2 offensive dispell classes.

oh senpai...because of all these warlocks using succubus and voids on the BGs you forgot about me (._.)

oKjRgmD.png

Thx for the interest so far, new date for games to be announced after 28th maybe.

In the meanwhile we can try to stay in touch in here or discord or whatever and try to organize something before that, but I have the feeling that most people are going to be busy the coming weekend.

And sry Germi not enough temujins on horde

Gonna try games this friday the 23rd. Msg here or on kronos discord @dms or @sarei if you need more info

What about test results?

after extensive research and numerous tests, carefully designed and executed, we have come to the conclusion that Ret Paladins are bad.

further testing will soon commence to examine the usefuleness of Prot Paladins in killing wild boars in Durotar.

Last edited:
Did you talk about Demonic / Dark Runes?

I have mixed feelings about these. I farm quite a lot of them on live to use in bg's... yet allowing unrestrained use of them is a big factor as they dont share cd with major mana potion.

Also I am excited about this, but going on vacation tomorrow (not vacation in Azeroth)

/prettyrad

Gais i have a problem. i have no riding skill and cant learn it becuz trainers have nothing for me. For this there is a command or what am I doing wrong?

@ Dms/Sarei At what ~ time is the event planned?

@ Prettyrad It seems to me normal to use all the same consumes as on live. I do not think that those who wish to enjoy pvp challenge will abuse comsumes. Sarei says "fap on cd would just be a clown fiesta" but he enjoy def flag on live with 3 frost mages :3
I personally will not use runes since I do not use them on live..

Esle i can enchant everything but 15/25 agility if some need help with it

P.s. xposed faget

Last edited:
felsen men soris no charge on notebook cos we have terrorist at our train he yells that viskag better than teebu for hemo and I want stop him but can't
germi peder
vee maet thenx for crowlock title I feel my life not pointless now
and thenx dms for hosting and HEY MENNE WE PLEJ LOG NAO))))
gogo
almost no orc rogues there
Testing PvP scripting on PTr goin gud
requesting meni ppl for tomorau
its ~30 ppl loged alrede
almost no orc rogues
tomorw will be more ppl
and ill be sober
i hope
Cheers

Someone shitted on train bathroom floor
And I swear it wasn't me