• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

stuck at connected (and all "cannot get in" topics merged)

stuck at connected

stuck at connected wtf? not even connecting it just says connected

Re: stuck at connected

everyone is in the same boat. It might be too many people! The website is also overloaded it seems, take forever to load a page.

Same. I got in, made a character, got full load bar then DC'd and now I'm back to connected.

Calm down. This happened to Nost as well. Even Blizzard had problems like this.

It wouldn't shock me if either of Feenix or Nost tried to DDOS this long awaited server, as we've seen before. Let's hope they don't though and we can enjoy the shit out of this!

launch has failed, forum is ultra slow as well. stop blaming ddos. even beta launch failed, don't be surprised if this one fails too..

Obviously a fail compared to Nostalrius wich only had a little issue with the player cap unable to reach 2000+ at the beginning but it has been quickly fixed the same day.

Now hoping for an official announce about what's going on :winkiss:

The forums have momentarily crashed a couple of times now, that signifies a DDOS for certain, right?

No good DDOS protection in place on Kronos? They must have anticipated this.
Nost launch was actually very smooth, gotta give em that, and good ddos protection from the looks of it.

17:25 +Jeniczek � we are definately being attacked and still investigating the issue with the housing company

When i try to login it alwas disconnects again? Have i done smth wrong or its the same issue?

Top Bottom