• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

stuck at connected (and all "cannot get in" topics merged)

Re: stuck at connected

You dont have to "do" anything to get past. You just keep loggin in and eventually it works. Same for everybody. I got 2 chars made at least, then I got dc again

I just got in, managed to save my names and logged off after noticing the high latency.

Found the HaXXor. #Gotem

View attachment 6889
Oh man, how asspained do ya gotta be do DDoS a private server for World of Warcraft?

I'll just be here at Connected, passing time away poking at other sites while I wait for Kronos to become responsive. I anticipated something like this though, just primarily wanna be sure my character name will still be here for me.

Re: Stuck at Connecting (emphasis on -ing)

Haven't seen any one complaining about this yet (and I couldn't find a support forum), I'm stuck at connecting, it doesn't matter if I use correct or incorrect password, it's like my IP is being blocked. (Obviously I can connect to forums) I've never played on any of these servers before, so I'm not sure why I would be IP banned.
https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectKronos/posts/1565395690376689

a_QyBXNe8g.png

Re: Some1 in/Offline?

They said there are 15k attempts to login, they werent expecting that, this what they said exactly here:

Dear Players, we apologize for the current issues. At 5PM we had more than 15k login attempts. This caused issues we are currently resolving. Once resolved we will have new realmlist settings which we will share here! Thank you for your patience and stay tuned
!

so ,,,, yeah...

Last edited:

Yes, it has been posted 1 hour ago but we don't really know the expected downtime. I guess it's time to cook something meanwhile.

:rolleyes2:

We are working on it !

"Dear Players, we apologize for the current issues. At 5PM we had more than 15k login attempts. This caused issues we are currently resolving. Once resolved we will have new realmlist settings which we will share here! Thank you for your patience and stay tuned!"

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectKronos?fref=nf

https://twitter.com/kronoswow

Updates:

19:12 CET (paraphrase from irc)

<+Jeniczek> Ok guys, we have probably found a solution. The Problem is that the huge demand of players is causing a system failure and disables all our other realms. We will move Kronos to a standalone realm and try to optimize it. It might be online soon, it might not. We will definitely inform you, but it is a big step for us to do that. The hype was real, the load was 10 times bigger than expected. Stay alive, and be patient. We are all doing our best.

19:18 CET:

"Dear Players,
we are currently in the process of separating Kronos' hosting from the other TwinStar realms. We are working on this as hard as we can, however, currently we unfortunately cannot not give you an ETA. We will inform you as soon as we have more information."

19:41 CET:

Server is up again!

- will keep updating -

Last edited:
Re: We are working on it !

Thanks for posting on this forum as well! Will follow this thread for updates!

Well guys, this is BLIZZLIKE ;)

I'll show myself out.

Indeed it is. Maybe people can finally stop bit**ing about wanting blizzlike naow. :cool2:
It'll be sorted out soon, just gotta have some patience. Its the same thing on every launch in almost every online game.

Indeed it is. Maybe people can finally stop bit**ing about wanting blizzlike naow. :cool2:
It'll be sorted out soon, just gotta have some patience. Its the same thing on every launch in almost every online game.

"Other servers" didn't boast about their DDOS protection shit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/KronosWoW/comments/2wqzjk/ama_kronos_staff_organized_a_bit/

45.Q:Any idea how much we will get disconnected from ddos attacks? Like how many times per day? Is there a possibility that it might be zero?
A:We expect attacks, but we do not expect these attacks to take our service offline. Twinstar has experience in dealing with DDoS attempts. As other team members already pointed out we can not provide you with detailed information about our DDoS protection. All we can say is that it has proven its worth in the past.

The server has been completely offline. I am surprised in the amount of people who take the words of randoms without any proof. Until I can see for myself that people have had fun leveling, it is most likely is very untrue

woo, i bet they clear MC and BWL 5 times before you hit 60 with such big lead in levels.. jeezus christ
He's just a troll. There ARE no lvl 5+. He's spreading this bullshit around the forums. He should be seriously muted.

Probably a good thing if some leveled a bit, less people in starting area.

Top Bottom