• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

stuck at connected (and all "cannot get in" topics merged)

Re: We are working on it !

I'm not playing on Kronos anymore, because someone is level 5 already!

When you lvl 5 you can go finally fish/cook and ignore leveling rush for a bit...

I give up. I'll check back in a few hours.

Last edited:

if dynamic spawns work, then there shouldn't be much of an issue with completing quests in the starting zones no matter how crowded they are

if dynamic spawns work, then there shouldn't be much of an issue with completing quests in the starting zones no matter how crowded they are

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully the algorithm is effective enough and this is true for the massive flux of players.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully the algorithm is effective enough and this is true for the massive flux of players.

Yeah, this is one of the things I'm most excited to see in action on Kronos

We'll be fine. Have some chocolate, read a book, brew a new cup of coffee.

Latest from Jen on IRC.

[20:12] <+Jeniczek> Ok guys
[20:12] <+Jeniczek> we have found probably a solution
[20:12] <+Jeniczek> the Problem is
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> that the huge demand of players is causing a system failure and disables all our other realms
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> we will move Kronos to standalone realm and try to optimize it
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> it might be online soon
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> it might not
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> we will definately inform you
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> but it is a big step for us to do that
[20:13] <+Jeniczek> the hype was real
[20:14] <+Jeniczek> the load was 10 times bigger than expected
[20:14] <+Jeniczek> stay alive
[20:14] <+Jeniczek> and be patient
[20:14] <+Jeniczek> we are doin all our best

Seem to be no DDoS protection @server host www.master.cz

Update FB:
Dear Players,
we are currently in the process of separating Kronos' hosting from the other TwinStar realms. We are working on this as hard as we can, however, currently we unfortunately cannot not give you an ETA. We will inform you as soon as we have more information

Last edited:
Re: stuck at connected

And blizzard themselves fail on launch. TBC, Wrath, MoP, WoD launch. All terrible. Only Cata I remember was pretty smooth.

But yes, boasting about DDOS protection is risky if it doesnt work out for sure.

After 100+ tries I am finally managed to log in, tried all, every attempt deleted WDB and WTF directories in hope full default settings can help a bit but probably I loged-in just cause of luck.

I made few names and tried to enter game but after few seconds I got DC.
Now trying again to log-in but seems server is offline so patience...

To be honest every game's company (Blizzard itself too even they got infinite funds in compare with others) got huge problems when they launch new server, expansion or even patch... so for the first few hours any tecnical problem here is completely understable and logical.

With so big flood of players (is weekend and I suppose is 3-5k at least) who desperately trying to log-in any server no matter how advanced and experienced is under risk to crash... and maybe we have here even DDOS attacks from other sides, who knows.

So ppl try to log-on, reserve few names and in case you can't play give time to developers to fix problems, don't worry... will be enough days/months here for anyone and anything:)

I just hope in two things on Kronos:
1. Less bugs then on any other Vanilla server
2. As much as possible close to the original without concessions to those who want faceroll and easy mode, which Blizzard in later expansions allowed to bring in lazy and non dedicated players

Just have patience. I'm watching a movie right now. I'll try again later.

See you all in Azeroth soon.

"Dear Players, we apologize for the current issues. At 5PM we had more than 15k login attempts. This caused issues we are currently resolving. Once resolved we will have new realmlist settings which we will share here! Thank you for your patience and stay tuned!"

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectKronos?fref=nf

https://twitter.com/kronoswow

Updates:

19:20 CET:

"Dear Players,
we are currently in the process of separating Kronos' hosting from the other TwinStar realms. We are working on this as hard as we can, however, currently we unfortunately cannot not give you an ETA. We will inform you as soon as we have more information."

- will keep updating -

Awesome! Keep the updates coming mate! As soon as you guys have some sort of ETA, please give us, even if its hours ETA, then I can get some rest and not being glued to the screen. :) All info is good info right now and its important you communicate with us!

Seem to be no DDoS protection @server host www.master.cz

Update FB:
Mate... What has DDoS have to do with anything??? It was not DDoS but actual players trying to log in. There's A LOT of players and current server can't hold that many players therefore they're moving the vanilla server on full fledged server and not sharing a server with other WoW servers.

Tbh they DID decide to launch the server at the worst time possible. 5pm in +1 clock Europe. It was expected to be flooded with people. I was hoping for a mid-day/morning release to have it be more smooth at first and also fix the problems that could come by the time it was primetime. Ah well

got in and killed a boar then got stuck in combat and everything being too far away to attack even if im standing on top of it and had to alt f4 so i could make a hunter now back to connected.. least i got something...

10 mins ago from Facebook,

Server is up again!

Server is up again!

the dyanmic spawn rate worked the few minutes i was able to play before so it should be fine for new players.

Top Bottom