• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

stuck at connected (and all "cannot get in" topics merged)

Re: stuck at connected

Why are people crying? If you expected a flawless launch your just ****tic. Nos nor blizzard itself had a good launch. Blizzard was ddosd. You people are that impatient? Got nothing else to do?

they should wait 1 more years for the launch since their hardware is not good enough.

they should wipe the server again, if some people could make it in... because it is unfair while %90 of the community is stuck at connected.

guys close all twinstar pages, the server is almost blocked, i am doing this right now, see you later. have patient.

It's clear it's a DDoS, and it's either from Nos or Feen if not both.

Yikes at all this bitching though. No private realm has a smooth launch. Even Blizzard, a multi-billion dollar corporation with advanced technical departments deals with this shit when an expansion launches. It took me eight hours just to log into WoW when WoD launched, and the realms dropped offline constantly.

If it only takes this to drive you away from Kronos then please leave.

People, you don't get that it's almost impossible to be fully protected of DDoS attacks...

on the other side, we are 100% sure that "Kronos" is main threat to other servers

4/5 of the TwinStar wow servers, login server and web servers went down at the same time. Could possibly be a DDoS.

Last edited:
Stuck at Connecting (emphasis on -ing)

Haven't seen any one complaining about this yet (and I couldn't find a support forum), I'm stuck at connecting, it doesn't matter if I use correct or incorrect password, it's like my IP is being blocked. (Obviously I can connect to forums) I've never played on any of these servers before, so I'm not sure why I would be IP banned.

While blaming the other private servers without any proof whatsoever might be a great excuse, I remember clearly that one of the pluses Kronos had advertised against Nos was "DDOS protection because Twinstar". Now you're saying Nos is DDOS-ing Kronos with all that great protection? Lol, everybody is a haXX0r nowadays

As for Feenix, why the fuck would they DDOS Kronos when there's a 5000 players server that they don't seem to DDOS? :laugh:

I didn't imagine to be able to play today anyway, so I'm not at all disappointed. It's all about setting realistic expectations :w00t:

guys..what do u think shoul I start here or at nost?both realms are x1 lvling so need to choose now

While blaming the other private servers without any proof whatsoever might be a great excuse, I remember clearly that one of the pluses Kronos had advertised against Nos was "DDOS protection because Twinstar". Now you're saying Nos is DDOS-ing Kronos with all that great protection? Lol, everybody is a haXX0r nowadays

As for Feenix, why the fuck would they DDOS Kronos when there's a 5000 players server that they don't seem to DDOS? :laugh:

I didn't imagine to be able to play today anyway, so I'm not at all disappointed. It's all about setting realistic expectations :w00t:

You don't have to be a "haXX0r" to DDoS anything you want. All you need to do is making a payment on a "proper" website.

I've heard that some people are apparently online. Can anyone confirm?

Re: Stuck at Connecting (emphasis on -ing)

It would be nice to have an official response. Don't let us down now team :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind...can logon now, just made some characters

Edit: Disconnected

Last edited:
Top Bottom