• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

"There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev today

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

Refresh, Refresh, Refresh.....
End my misery please!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

In before final touches of the final touches.

If they are anything like the Wotlk/Cata staff, you can expect the announcement to come in the evening (CET)
Try getting a life in the meantime:p

I entered this topic. I saw. I was like

giphy.gif

What is this craziness?

i dont know, i played on the first two beta tests of Nos and i did not show up for the later ones for one simple reason: It was not so good as it is being promoted. I dont know, but after 4 years of development (as they are saying on their page) basic things were not working, you could actually kill people in your party with multishots and cleaves, zg stairs a total fail, some of the priests spells not working, av unplayable on the first test due to many bugs.. I had the feeling that it has been out for two months and not for four years..

You won't see any news befor the evening. Spare your f5.

I've played a bit on nostalrius a few years ago (was a fairly low pop french server back then, and IIRC they had instant 55 or something like that, which made me choose nostalgeek instead). Nostalgeek is actually a very decent server with functionnal quests, raids and classes. The problem with it is that guilds are already endgame cleaning naxx and lots of people are really well geared which makes pvp more difficult for newcomers... Looking fwd to starting fresh on kronos :wub:

I cannot wait either. After the release of Nostalrius, I decided to play there. But now I have changed my mind and waiting for Kronos - I'd rather wait a few more weeks and get a fluent experience. Also I like the community, which seems very good and helpful.

Bring it on, Kronos. I'm ready:smile:

Re: Announcement today

Don't hype it to much, you might get disappointed. No expectations no disappointments.

"We are really sorry to say, we are shutting down Kronos project and going to play on ED. TY GUYZ BAI"

Well..no hype be coz probably will be Disapointed...but still wanna see it :innocent:

Well, I don't give much on their announcements. There were previous ones lile "dungeon preview coming next sunday" or "large jumps on the progress bar" but nothing happenend. So...

Top Bottom