• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

"There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev today

Re: Announcement today

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDD

If Kronos doesn't release tonight I swear to god I'll go jihad all over your asses and move over to Nos.
I mean, waiting? What is this madness? And now I'm hearing Chero isn't even czech? Yeah, ok. Have fun with your dead server, you imposter

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

:trollface:

maybe try checking out the threads where actual help is needed. Of course the discussion threads about important issues are gonna spark some emotions and the reactions can get heated. But the threads which don't affect the server's settings, thus people's future, are generally very polite and helpful.

It's super easy to point at two people arguing and say that this forum's community is toxic. That's why the N****** supporters started doing it and it spread. But people arguing is exactly what forums are for.

Last edited:

HYPE?
TmpSxRJ.gif

I think they will announce the Open Beta date. Just my opinion.

If they not Announce something good...this will be maybe the Dead for the project....My Opinion.

If they not Announce something good...this will be maybe the Dead for the project....My Opinion.

Completely agree if it isn't a release date or open beta date around nos release (pref before) I will prob switch to nos, even if it's open beta release on feb 28th (Same day as nos release) or maybe a few days before I'll prob play nos as well cause that means another month tell actual release.

Re: "There will be an announcement on sunday...you're going to like it" -Dev tod

19.04 i just woke up ._.' I'M READY!!

Man I am so hyped! :D any progress/announcement is still progress so!
My only problem is that I am slowly running out of rum.. while hitting f5 so many times the plastic starts to become soft :). Cheers fellow hypers!

Watching po*n...smoke cigaret....and w8 for new's...what a lovely night

I do agree, it is going to be an Open Beta date with data wipe in the end in order to test this server before Nostalrius launch so we can atleast forge an opinion.

I'm pretty toxic if triggered.

Not the best visual representation I've made, but the image below is meant to show you that it should be somewhat fine releasing the server within two weeks. The red circles indicate the real problem, dungeons not being nearly finished (5-mans) and AV 65%. Green circles indicate percentages being ok, given that they are 100% accurate. They can continue developing stuff post-release and finish off the remaining 5% - 15% per section. So if they were to release the server based on the percentages they are providing us, we can't expect flawless 5-mans but otherwise things are looking pretty good.

Secondly, a lot of the stuff that have low percentages are things that will be progressively released, months after the server is launched.

Imo, I really hope they give a release date/release the server asap, it's the best thing they can do and continue developing it (releasing patchnotes) on the side of it. m2c.

aKTgVex.png

Top Bottom