• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current Pvp Situation and possible Solutions

If the problem is only temporarily like you said, you could enable 5 man group queue's but no raids.

Atleast untill the population picks up (wich you claim to be the reason).

And i understand some people wont like giving up the ability to play in premade's.

But sometimes you need to take one for the team..wich atm, is disabling raid queue's.

2 hour waiting times are stupid, if it stays this way..im absolutely sure more horde will quit or leave for a different server who's name shall not be named.

Anyone seen Vilem around recently? Guess why.

Another possibility is opening faction changes.

Last edited:
Can't expect people that stop queueing after 1 loss to queue as only 5.
And yea queue didnt pop for 2 hrs again cause they werent queueing, there rly arent ANY other allies queueing, it seems so damn odd to me. Apart from those 10 people, there rly are no other players wanting to PvP?!

there rly are no other players wanting to PvP?!

Well i quit playing battlegrounds because its getting boring.
You know some things that come to my mind is people who are annoying and the same annoying people joining pretty much regurarly.

Then you only have Warsong Gulch. No possibility for Arathi basin. (Only premades)

You know Kronos dont want people to have fun in battlegrounds, thats why they invited all those Feenix crap people to have them premades going on like real Mafia gang.
They are like: "We are taking over the Warsong Gulch, say goodbye to pvp! wahahahhaha"

There is nothing else to add to this shit, im losing all my hope. Why would i go raid and do dungeons if i cant do pvp with it. pff

World of warcraft was always about battlegrounds dungeons and big raids but if they dont care about battlegrounds, which is like the high peak-party where people go after work. But what to do when Gangstas staying at the door and saying: "ONLY REAL GANSGTAS ALLOWED F*** OFF!"

Imagine... premade que cap is 5 and do you really think randoms are queing if premades arent?
I dont think so - they will wait till we que and hope to get a spot. So all in all the premades on alliance still decide if there is a BG or not (dont understand me wrong i dont want to support this). The change of the situation all in all would fit in a thimble... .. so we would stand at the same point again but we will figure out its the number of pvpers on alliance side which is too low.

So you just expect things from us which we cant and also dont want to offer.

Sorry Nostalgia, there are some ppl try to find good solution and others which are just talking trash and complain, you are in the former case. I dont want to bash anybody, I just want to make sure you guys understand the problem instead of thinking we just try to benefit of it.

The only thing that change this situation for a long time is to push pvpers into alliance. Alliance has a lot of raidloggers/causals I prefer to give you some of them (and they chose alliance because they allways were the lesser toxic faction..)

Brutus

I personally have gotten lots of pm's from low level characters on Alliance lately, telling me they are coming here to pvp with us! sounds good for the queue times.

Hi, i only wanted to chip in some info.
I had really bad gear when i dinged 60 but Shatter and Indaco let me be in there pvp team, so that they dont want low geared people are not true because i was welcome there (really nice guys tbh).

Also if you play like 3-4hours then lose one game its always good to take a pause to refill and get into the game again but it seems you hordies only can see this from your perspective all the time and this is very selfish.
This is not good for the hordies when people being selfish i hope this clear out some of the issues you guys seem to have, also i would love to have some more Hordies preemades because i have like 70 wins and 1 loss right now and more hordie preemades is more fun, makes the game more intence.

See you all in AB <3

Last edited:
Hi, i only wanted to chip in some info.
I had really bad gear when i dinged 60 but Shatter and Indaco let me be in there pvp team, so that they dont want low geared people are not true because i was welcome there (really nice guys tbh).

Also if you play like 3-4hours then lose one game its always good to take a pause to refill and get into the game again but it seems you hordies only can see this from your perspective all the time and this is very selfish.
This is not good for the hordies when people being selfish i hope this clear out some of the issues you guys seem to have, also i would love to have some more Hordies preemades because i have like 70 wins and 1 loss right now and more hordie preemades is more fun, makes the game more intence.

See you all in AB <3

Repost:
"Oh dear, well let me tell u what happens when u make a premade on horde side: u make a grp, takes around 10 mins, u queue and wait... and wait... and wait... so after the 20 "randoms" who were in queue infront of u have gotten their turn on the ally premade, taking around 20 minutes per game u finally get it. Guess what they do when they lose? right, they stop queueing. So then, there are 30 hordes in queue waiting for an invite, nothing happens. Even if they didn't stop queueing, it would take almost an HOUR to get into the next BG. PvP state if a f*ucking mess right now."

I quit PvP for now, perhaps it'll get better, but I don't want to farm gear just to use it on those 10 people on the entire server.

Also, might stop bragging with ur shitty Premade vs PUG stats.

So I'm not a purely premade player, I queue honestly whenever queues are going up, and I might stop queuein' if I feel like no honor will come of it. I play in the <Synced> premade occasionally, but for the most part I only see the same...mmm...I want to say 20 different hordies in pretty much every match.

There are a few random under-geared pugs every now and then but I don't see the situation being any different in hordes direction...the only difference being that the horde tend not always to fully form the group liked <Synced> does, they just queue in smaller groups and/or solo queue, but you may not realize that even doing that, you're still being bunched up with the other above-average PvPers that we see in every match anyway, so whether you're grouped or not you still end up with a massively superior team to the average alliance pug full of starry, bright-eyed new-to-60 alliance queuers who are quickly about to get disenfranchised to ever queueing again.

There's one sure fire way to solve this issue...get more people on Kronos. Aside from that you're just praying for people to magically become interested in PvP and more skilled at PvP overnight.

but for the most part I only see the same...mmm...I want to say 20 different hordies in pretty much every match.

Guess why, a lot of people have stopped queueing BGs already cause it's not worth sitting 2 hrs in queue.

the only difference being that the horde tend not always to fully form the group liked <Synced> does.

We tend not to do it cause of reasons I JUST stated again in my above post.

There's one sure fire way to solve this issue...get more people on Kronos. Aside from that you're just praying for people to magically become interested in PvP and more skilled at PvP overnight.

Not that easy to motivate people to play on a server where PvP is kinda ded. I won't pray for people to magically become interested in PvP, I'll just wait and if it doesn't get better over the next few months, there ain't no reason for me stay anyways.

Guess why, a lot of people have stopped queueing BGs already cause it's not worth sitting 2 hrs in queue.

Horde pretty much win 100% of the pug games I've ever joined that didn't accidentally contain a few Synced members in it. Can't say I'd be too bothered with that setup, even with a long queue (and I think you're exaggerating anyway). You get 0 honor for getting triple capped on. Just a possible handful of kills at most if the horde team feels like being dumb.

We tend not to do it cause of reasons I JUST stated again in my above post.

A bunch of small groups of high-grade pvpers that stomp ANY conglomeration of alliance newbs, the same result is still being reached whether you're queueing separated or together.

Not that easy to motivate people to play on a server where PvP is kinda ded. I won't pray for people to magically become interested in PvP, I'll just wait and if it doesn't get better over the next few months, there ain't no reason for me stay anyways.

Given it's a snowball effect...yeah. That's pretty much what we're here to discuss though.

I'll come back to PVP in a few weeks when I get some gear from raiding cause right now Alliance just get wrecked. It's been train roll city for the Horde vs most the pugs I been in but once in awhile you'll get a lucky streak going depending on who is queing on the Horde side. I will say trying to be a flag carrier on Alliance side is one the most annoying things I had to deal with in WoW for awhile and this coming from a former GM/Gladiator in retail as a Druid. There is no real communication or strategy with the Alliance pugs and as a Druid I am expected to just cap the flag like as if it's just a walk in the park without support 90% of the time. I'm sorry but with my lack of gear right now and going against 3-5 Horde solo and most of them being classes that counter Druid it's almost pointless to que at this point.

@ Zipzo: 2 hours is not an exaggeration, u actually have queues of 5 hours + if the premade doesn't play.

@ Methios: Yea I do understand, it's a shitty situation for all of us (except for the ally premade who can take advantage of it).

I got a salty taste in my mouth after reading some of the comments.
Try to make it better insteed of be salty, it wont help.

Kembria, Killswitch and Nostalgia, i saw your salt yesterday.
A tip when you play, iknow you guys hate me and trying to kill me in BG everytime you see me but dont run thrue like 10 Allys and die with 2/3 only to try killing me and 95% of the time not even succeed.
This will not help your team to win at all, its really funny tho but its to salty behavior tbh and you wont win like this.

my 5cents.

Last edited:
/tar Liqorice
/sigh

Edit: U make it sound like that's the reason the pug isn't winning. People don't give a fk anymore cause they know they can't win vs an increasingly overgeared Premade as PUG.

Last edited:
/tar Liqorice
/sigh

Edit: U make it sound like that's the reason the pug isn't winning. People don't give a fk anymore cause they know they can't win vs an increasingly overgeared Premade as PUG.

If you guys are salty your team will play worse, this is common sense.
Also, iknow alot of the horde Q 3-10 ppl all the time, dont come with this "OMG WE ARE PUG" all the time only because you lose, you lose because of to salty.

Look at this Behavior, http://i.imgur.com/yq7Hrss.png
What have Methos done to this guy besides raping him 24/7 in BG as a healer?

One night i was watching Kembrias stream when he Qued WSG with friends and lost all the time, he was raging all the time on these poor hordies in his team, everyone on the stream saw it.
If you act like this against your friends and hordies its making your pvp less attractive.

Last edited:
Yea, it seems like Horde won all the BGs the first month after Kronos release, but the last month Ally is just dominating the BG. Hope it will be more even in the future.

We aren't in Hearthstone, nor in LoL, please stop with your constant "u'r so salty". It's about keeping your motivation, and believe me it's fading away rly fast cause of queue times and no "fair" battles; losing game after game. No motivation to give it your all, people start to realise they can't win vs an 1. increasingly overgeared 2. premade so they get those few kills on people they want to kill I guess? I mean I always charge Indaco if he doesnt have his 4 healers standing behind him.

But w/e, doesn't seem like ur getting the point.

Last edited:
We aren't in Hearthstone, nor in LoL, please stop with your constant "u'r so salty". It's about keeping your motivation, and believe me it's fading away rly fast cause of queue times and no "fair" battles; losing game after game. No motivation to give it your all, people start to realise they can't win vs an 1. increasingly overgeared 2. premade so they get those few kills on people they want to kill I guess? I mean I always charge Indaco if he doesnt have his 4 healers standing behind him.

Why dont you guys gear up as all others then? Sure i saw your bosskills in MC they where not to good, bad times and alot of bad damage done but guys... you cant cry about "overgeared" because you slack?
What is with you? Want us to play naked against you guys or what to "get your motivation up" again?????

You troll right?

Why dont you guys gear up as all others then? Sure i saw your bosskills in MC they where not to good, bad times and alot of bad damage done but guys... you cant cry about "overgeared" because you slack?

First of all, skill > gear in pvp (imo), BUT: Compare for example how many Raggi weapons pvp active warriors have on alliance side, and how many on horde? Afaik Mare and Broxxi are the only ones, on alliance side its at least 6 or more, that do pvp on a regular basis. So the term overgeared is somewhat appropriate, if your guild just gets shitty drops or good gear lands in the hands of people that never pvp.

And besiders, Kembria is shit and flames everyone and everybody. Thats why he doesn't get my windfury goodies anymore, hate to play with people like him.

We aren't in Hearthstone, nor in LoL, please stop with your constant "u'r so salty".

people start to realise they can't win vs an 1. increasingly overgeared 2. premade so they get those few kills on people they want to kill I guess?

So you're saying we gotta go with a specific types of words for each and every game we play? makes sense.. haha

Overgeared? so you mean you guys cant go stomp for loot in Molten Core/Onyxia as well? I dont get you.. AT ALL

Top Bottom