• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current Pvp Situation and possible Solutions

With overgeared I mean full r10 gear or rather epic PvP gear. Dont compare r13 gear with t1 please.

The 10-15ppl I've been playing with lately there is like 3-4 ppl that's rank 9-12 and noone above that rank, Most people are around rank 5-7 ~ ish and we still stomp you(most people got MC/Ony gear) gearwise I woulnd't call that unbeatable at all...

Last edited:
With overgeared I mean full r10 gear or rather epic PvP gear. Dont compare r13 gear with t1 please.

There is like one rank13 on ally or? (no r13)
Do you see how salty you sound now?

-EDIT-

Shatter 10
Own 10
Indaco 9
Shizu 12

Whos is 13? and were is all these 10?

Last edited:
And besiders, Kembria is shit and flames everyone and everybody. Thats why he doesn't get my windfury goodies anymore, hate to play with people like him.

I would say this is your biggest problem, the communication and motivation to work with eachother to even try to play as a team, that's the most important thing in PvP, gear shoulnd't be an issue at all.

Liqorice pls..be quiet, you really have no business in this place.

Ur a crap hunter, not even 1/3 as good as Ensipid. You can keep calling us salty, and we can keep calling you shit..never ending loop.

The reason why we (melee) go for you, is to prevent ranged dmg..kiting...but i guess you would have no clue about that.

The reason why horde is losing more bg's now, is because we have more 60's now..that are shit geared/and worse players then the ones we initially had.

Liqorice pls..be quiet, you really have no business in this place.

Ur a crap hunter, not even 1/3 as good as Ensipid. You can keep calling us salty, and we can keep calling you shit..never ending loop.

The reason why we (melee) go for you, is to prevent ranged dmg..kiting...but i guess you would have no clue about that.

The reason why horde is losing more bg's now, is because we have more 60's now..that are shit geared/and worse players then the ones we initially had.

Protip, go on healers insteed of random ranged.
Much better, i have never seen you guys go for our healers and this is a problem, you dont even know basic PvP.

I would say this is your biggest problem, the communication and motivation to work with eachother to even try to play as a team, that's the most important thing in PvP, gear shoulnd't be an issue at all.

I agree completely with that latter part, but if you get 5 zergers that are immune to reasoning and additionally 1 or 2 "flamers" its hard to motivate yourself for teamplay and keeping the spirits up :D

I said increasingly overgeared, u guys rly need to start reading before flaming, especially liqorice with your salt spamming. It won't take long until your people hit r13, even 14.

"and we still stomp you(most people got MC/Ony gear) gearwise I woulnd't call that unbeatable at all..."

Dude u just can't be helped, gz on beating pugs as premade (4 heal vs 0), seems ur rly trying to get acknowledged or smthn? Please stop lol.

Last edited:
I said increasingly overgeared, u guys rly need to start reading before flaming, especially liqorice with your salt spamming. It won't take long until your people hit r13, even 14.

That's all on you horde to prevent the increasingly gear diffrence, not an alliance problem right? man up and fight back! start communicating with eachother for a starter.

Well there were are back at the problem, there are only a handful of horde people who are motivated enough to sit through this awful PvP experience to get their ranks, I for one can't be arsed to farm honor like that. Can't fight back vs. 4 healer premades as pug, problem with making own premades was already explained.

Would actually love Coral making a premade, but it doesn't seem they are interested enough.

Last edited:
We dont have the 5 dispellers in a team like you do :p case closed.

5 dispellers not really.. more like 2-3~, but sure our healers do dispell us, as they should do!

If that's your problem, get more dispellers/healers in your group and tell them to start using dispell key.

This is just another bad excuse in my opinion, get a decent group going instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Would actually love Coral making a premade, but it doesn't seem they are interested enough.

CORAL doesn't even have enough people that's interested in doing PvP and further more not premading.

Last few times u had 2 pallies 2 priests or 3 priests 1 pally. Even more in AB. And now ur telling us to make grps again? jeez how many times do we need to repeat the situation of premading on horde side.

- - - Updated - - -

CORAL doesn't even have enough people that's interested in doing PvP and further more not premading.

Yea I know, sadly, just seems so odd to me that such a big guild doesn't care about PvP, especially with those insta queues on ally side.

no? 2 priests 2 paladins and a druid last time i checked.
Horde has maybe..2-3 active healers.

More like me and Brutus are the only healers thats full activ when it comes to PVP on ally side.
Sure maybe 1 more priest or 1 druid jumps in outside our pug but we are mostly 1 priest and 1 paladin.

Lets get back to the topic, this seems a waste of time otherwise.

Any other suggestions to solve this problem? Maybe we just can get an official post (with a proll and the call to vote at the proll if ppl start on one side) so we can see if the fresh ppl chose alliance (and push it) or chose horde (to make ad for alliance) to the PVP situation of a DEV or a moderator so the fresh pvp community will chose alliance. So lets pull on one string instead of this stupid provocation. I hope you guys stop it because its not helpfull at all!

Brutus

More like me and Brutus are the only healers thats full activ when it comes to PVP on ally side.
Sure maybe 1 more priest or 1 druid jumps in outside our pug but we are mostly 1 priest and 1 paladin.

Sry mate, haven't seen u using less than 4 healers the last few days, not that it matters right, but atleast stick with the truth. Will prolly stop spamming these threads now, since I won't be seeing u people for some time.

Magically get more healers (players) into PvP (with rediculous queues & only vs premade) eh mate? Bye illusionary someone.

Lets get back to the topic, this seems a waste of time otherwise.

Any other suggestions to solve this problem? Maybe we just can get an official post (with a proll and the call to vote at the proll if ppl start on one side) so we can see if the fresh ppl chose alliance (and push it) or chose horde (to make ad for alliance) to the PVP situation of a DEV or a moderator so the fresh pvp community will chose alliance. So lets pull on one string instead of this stupid provocation. I hope you guys stop it because its not helpfull at all!

Brutus

^this

A Character transfer from one side to the other might be an idea, since there's quite a few horde players that probably don't care about the faction and just want to pvp. Why not make an option for a racechange (for gold or stars or whatever), so alliance can get more rnd ppl into bgs? /discuss!

^this

A Character transfer from one side to the other might be an idea, since there's quite a few horde players that probably don't care about the faction and just want to pvp. Why not make an option for a racechange (for gold or stars or whatever), so alliance can get more rnd ppl into bgs? /discuss!

Why not reroll like everyone do?
I feel you guys pushing this like a server problem rather like a community horde problem.

Top Bottom