• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Logged in after X times of begin disconnected while connecting just to get disconected once again but this time from in-game, seems like a lot of connection issues going on kronos 2 sadly, if i knew i would just choose kronos 1.

Having same problem on Kronos 1

In my case the fix was quite simple.
I turned my router off waited 2-3 mins then turned it back on again and it works.
I do that every time i get DC'ed and can't log back in.
Propably my ISP doesn't provide me with a static IP so whenever i reboot the router it gives it a new IP.
Don't think that means the anti-DDoS filter blocks my IP though, it is more likely a bug with their new hardware, i feel it will get fixed in a week or less.

Re: Auto-Disc from server (FIXED)

As i posted on another thread

In my case the fix was quite simple.
I turned my router off waited 2-3 mins then turned it back on again and it works.
I do that every time i get DC'ed and can't log back in.
Propably my ISP doesn't provide me with a static IP so whenever i reboot the router it gives it a new IP.
Don't think that means the anti-DDoS filter blocks my IP though, it is more likely a bug with their new hardware, i feel it will get fixed in a week or less.

Changing IP hasn't worked for me. I'm still stuck at retrieving character list.

I just got dced and i cant login back.. Is it just me or everyone has the issue?

I just got dced and i cant login back.. Is it just me or everyone has the issue?
Yups just got kicked off about 30 mins ago. iskronosupyet said it was down, when it can load the data. It just went down for sure

did you kill the hamster ? finally get smoothish latency yesterday and now back to good ole DC :)

Re: Those getting disconnected at login, who is your ISP?

+1 Comcast, North America.

I really wish the Kronos team would respond or even acknowledge that there is a problem. Give us a timeline for issue to be completed. You're fucking a large chunk of your population and every day that goes by the more people are leaving to not come back (remember that 2 week downtime?)

Comcast here as well, haven't been able to get on since yesterday

I'm from Europe, how do I solve this log in issue?

I am using time warner cable, vpn, and unable to get in. I am stuck at logging into game server.

Is K1 actually online? Cause I can't tell - I have no idea if it's everyone or just some of us...

So I wanted to report, i'm still getting this disconnected thing.

However, I broke down and finally downloaded HotSpotShiled, and I'm able to connect now...

I just did the free trial/version and it worked right away. I disconnected it, and tried to connect again, and instant disconnect again.

Sucsk Im going to have to use this program to play, but at least I can again...

Reaching success followed by connected to insta DC. Kinda annoying

having the same problem......just hit 60 the other day wasted 4 hours doing ony and MC attun. went to go wipe my WDB folder to refresh my items since i was running on the old list then tried logging back in and nope.... disconnected for 28hrs now and tried logging in over 1000 times to Kronos, meanwhile Kronos 2 login is working fine, sadly my guild/my boys are on Kronos 1 not 2.... =< please help omega lords of Kronos aka GM's

ive tried everything, including reinstalling the game entirely, was about to rage reformat my fucking computer but my girl stopped me.... dont tell me to revert changes made cause trust...ive already done that shit a dozen times =<

<3 you guys but not when i cant play </3

Last edited:

Haven't been able to connect in around 20 hours, is anything happening to fix this issue??

just logged in, played a bit, logged off - and now I am here - can't log back in to K1. K2 - sure, but not K1. Any thoughts on how to resolve it?

verizon here shit happened to me yesterday around 24-28 hrs now.... over 1000 attempts

why do u have over 1k a ttempts ur flooding the server and causing crashes when bunch of you do it...And its not your provider its just the server.

Lag and DC become part of game and server and I starting to think will never end.
Old ISP was perfect in terms of Lag / DC but vulnerable to DDOS... new ISP seems good for anti DDOS but there is Lag / DC and there is no such good/new hardware what can fix new ISP unfortunately.
We just need to deal with it...now and forever:/

Can't they just unblock all the IP's from forum users? :/

A few days ago I could get in after 30 attempts or so, atm it's just not working (100+ attempts). Tried logging in by phone tethering and seems the only way for me atm :/

Top Bottom